***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Omg you are kidding about hair not falling out?! Mine malts like mad when pregnant - always has done!!! I have a Dyson with the spinny things at the front - they collect so much and the plugholes..god, awful!! DH always moans about it!! Yet after I delivered, my hair got thicker again..seems i work in reverse LOL Anyone notice..erm..extra hair anywhere? All of a sudden, i have a few hairs on my belly ..argh1!!! I used to have them before Jake, then pregnancy got rid, but now they are back again? They are light and hardly noticeable but still!!! I am meant to feel all woman yet I feel more like a man : DD

Ahhh can't believe how many scans there were today! So happy for every one of you : ) Makes me look forward to it even more! So amazing how technology nowadays can get amazing pics..In my sons 11 week one, we could see the toes individually etc...so amazing! T-minus 11 days til my scan!

loopy so pleased for you! i am too scared to give one a go until i have seen there is something there!
so tired today but not sleeping well at night so want to go to bed really late to try and sleep better!
just watched the first in the new series of spooks, I love that programme, it is sooooooo good!

Thanks, don't blame you for not wanting to try it, it's taken a week to find it and was beginning to get worried!

Can't believe I'm up at 4am eating crackers and drinking ginger ale. Will be so glad to see the back of m/s.

loopy so pleased for you! i am too scared to give one a go until i have seen there is something there!
so tired today but not sleeping well at night so want to go to bed really late to try and sleep better!
just watched the first in the new series of spooks, I love that programme, it is sooooooo good!

Thanks, don't blame you for not wanting to try it, it's taken a week to find it and was beginning to get worried!

Can't believe I'm up at 4am eating crackers and drinking ginger ale. Will be so glad to see the back of m/s.

maybe because i didn't try until 10 weeks is why i had good luck finding something? i for some reason have it in my head that even tho i just heard it, it's really not in there and i was just hearing my own heart (tho 184 would be awfully fast for my heart, lol). i think i'm in denial i'm pregnant. doesn't feel real.

petitpas sprry to hear your sad news

cottleson so pleased you got a picture sorted

AFMhad tummy ache when i woke up, hoping its just cos i have been a bit constipated! Boobs seem to have settled now and not sore anymore. This morning feeling really nauseous, couldnt finish breakfast and the taste of my moning coffee made me gag!

Thinking of taking to internet shopping as every time i step in sainsburys i start feeling really sick.

petitpas hun, I am so so sorry :cry: :hugs:, take care of yourself babe. Hope you're back soon when your ready with a sticky bean :( xxx

sorry to hear your news petis hugs to you.

Congratulations to all the ladies that have had scans the pics are amazing so clear must admit I welled up looking at them (hormones lol) I have my scan today at 12.40 and Im so nervous but have my fingers crossed.

Tash good luck for your scan today and any other ladies that are having theirs :hugs:

hi girls havent been on in a while but wanted to share my scan i got yesterday also :):happydance: makes it all so real now :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC00715.jpg
    DSC00715.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00713.jpg
    DSC00713.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
So sorry Petipas, take care of yourself xx

Lovely scan pics ladies, 4 more days till mine, quite scared though, hope the little sausage is ok. Dp and i call ours a sausage for some strange reason lol

3 hours 45 min till scan... so nervous.....
lovely scans ladies hope to have a nice clear picture to add here in a little while

just listened to baby got it for a while but heard lots and lots of movements ! <3

I'm so sorry Petipas :hugs:

Congratulations on all the lovely scans!!

So have we figured it out, what marks the second trimester? Is it the end of week 12 (as you are going into week 13) or is it the end of week 13 (going into week 14)?

Thanks Pinksnowball! I also found this site which is pretty cool:

https://www.baby2see.com/trimester_calculator.html

The three basic ways to calculate trimesters

There are basically three ways of dividing up a pregnancy into the three trimesters; they are by: Development, Gestation, Conception. They give different dates for when the second trimester begins and for when the third trimester begins. Your health care provider might prefer to use the Development method, while another Midwife or Doctor may use the Gestation method. I am sure they do that just to confuse pregnant women.

Development:
This uses actual developmental stages to divide up a pregnancy. From LMP to 12 weeks the embryo develops all the major organs and becomes a fetus. From 12 weeks to 27 weeks the fetus continues developing and reaches viability. From 27 weeks on the fetus finishes development and prepares for delivery. Here the second trimester begins at 12w 0d and the third at 27w 0d.

Gestation:
With this method you take the 40 weeks of gestation and divide by three. Here the second trimester begins at 13w 3d and the third at 26w 6d.

Conception:
This method is where you take the 38 weeks of post conception development, divide by three, and add two weeks. Here the second trimester begins at 14w 5d and the third at 27w 3d.

Thanks!!! Plum today, seems like just yesterday I was a prune! Glad to have that stage behind me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->