***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Bah, I'm still a prune damn it! Not long now though - what culinary delight is next?

lousielou a cute small lime is next!! Much better than prune!

Yeah, the prune is about as unappealing as you could get!

Anyone up to anything nice this weekend? :)

Shopping for new clothes! I'm busting out of most of my jeans. Think it's mostly bloat but since it doesn't seem to be going away, figure I might as well give in and be comfy.

I'm gonna be buying a pair of maternity jeans and work trousers this weekend. Promised myself I'd wait til after the scan so now I'm ready to treat myself :D

Been wondering, and I know it might be a stupid question... but this being my first time pregnant, I have many of them.

So, i'm a chubby girl... mostly curvy but i have a bit of a gut. Am I going to "look" pregnant?? Even if I have belly fat, will the bump still come? or will it look distorted some how because my belly is already there.... or will my belly even out, and my bump look normal.

I don't know why i'm so worried about this.... but it is getting to me.

Petipas so sorry for your loss xxx

Wow loving all these scan pics they are great!
i got my scan appointment today so excited, its on tuesday afternoon :)

evening ladies :D hope alls well!

casey I don't know for sure as never been preggers before but I reckon eventually you'll have a 'normal' bump it just might take a bit longer to be clearly baby, and to fill out completely, whereas skinny women pop out earlier :shrug:

Think i'm going to be inbetween, not skinny but not got a big tummy either! so far seem to have a tiny mound over my pelvis and my normal blubber on top by my belly button :rofl:

Been wondering, and I know it might be a stupid question... but this being my first time pregnant, I have many of them.

So, i'm a chubby girl... mostly curvy but i have a bit of a gut. Am I going to "look" pregnant?? Even if I have belly fat, will the bump still come? or will it look distorted some how because my belly is already there.... or will my belly even out, and my bump look normal.

I was bigger with my first and i didnt really show until i was about 6 months and then my belly was hard...I now weigh almost 50lbs less than i did when i got pregnant with her so im hoping to get a little bump sooner..lol :haha:

I was bigger with my first and i didnt really show until i was about 6 months and then my belly was hard...I now weigh almost 50lbs less than i did when i got pregnant with her so im hoping to get a little bump sooner..lol :haha:

Awwww...poo... :nope: I dun wanna wait until 6 months.

CASEYBABY look in the 2nd and 3rd tri forums theres an obese forum with girls bump pics on it. I have been curious myself I have a semi plump belly so i have been very curious of what i am going to look like, might have a B shaped belly for a while before i get a nice D shape so im thinking i will get a belly band to help my belly look pregnant not just fat.

Hey ladies!!!
Got to work after my u/s and WOW! Baby is NOT a peanut anymore! I'll post pics later when I get home! So amazing but she couldn't get the measurments she needed so I get to go back next thursday to try again!!!
Also I'm measuring 2 days ahead but keeping my due date! Pretty exciting!

OMG................................................................... ITS TWINS

I dont know wether to laugh or cry lol. Everything was well and ive been put forward to 1st April so 13 weeks today!! They are non identical so have 2 sacs and 2 placentas. Just waiting for OH to get the photos on for me and ill upload them. Im so scared , how am i going to cope with a 3 yr old, a 1 yr old and 2 newborns. Ill have to have a triple buggy. Excited though xx

Well heres my babies xx

Attachments

• scan1 001.jpg
    scan1 001.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 24
  • scan2 001.jpg
    scan2 001.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 19
  • scan3 001.jpg
    scan3 001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
How exciting for you Tasha, you'll be fine. My DP wanted twins.

So excited for you Tasha did you have any idea at all :shrug:. Big congrats your pics are really clear to :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->