***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

well i had an inkling in the beginning, but since ive been using my doppler at 9 weeks i thought i could only hear 1 heartbeat, how wrong was i lol xxx

Do you have much of a bump yet. your going to have a fun pregnancy twins is so fab

Just released from hospital after a stay due to hypermesis, shattered but a bit less sick :) dating scan moved me to 12th april x

sorry lisaed to hear you been in hospital hope you feel better soon. My due date was moved today to after my scan moved back to the 8th April

Tasha OMG!!!!!!!! Congrats hun,. twins...how amazing!!! Ahhh so excited!!! xxx

yes i do have quite a bump but just put it down to being my 3rd. Theres a pic somewhere in the thread xx

Congrats tasha! Ur scan pic is amazing, must've been such a shock!
xx

just announced on facebook, DH even got on his laptop so we could announce at the same time!! lol

I've also announced it on FB. Couldn't think of anything clever so I just posted a picutre from this morning.

Theres only my mom that knows at the mo and my best friend. Im going to tell my dad tomorrow then ill do the big facebook announcement
xx

Tasha so happy for you! I have to admit your scan pic made me cry...I so wanted both my babies to make it. Sorry a little emotional today. That is the best news!

ahhh i love all the scans and announcements! So happy for all the april ladies and little bubs :) Had my scan and everything was SO great :) Little peanut was jumping around and stretching... SO CUTE :happydance:
Hope everyone is feeling well :hugs:

Attachments

• ourpeaunut.jpg
    ourpeaunut.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm so sorry Reeds! It's got to be hard, I can't imagine. :hugs:

Oh girls I am sorry, I am being selfish. This is a happy time...I didn't mean to be a downer for you Tasha. I am happy for you.

no hun i did think about you when i posted it. It must be so hard big hugs xxx

no hun i did think about you when i posted it. It must be so hard big hugs xxx

And you shouldnt of had too...I didn't think it would upset me. I am so sorry that I posted that. I wasnt thinking and I so didn't mean it. I am so happy for you I think just seeing them so developed shocked me and made me realize both mine aren't there. I am just emotional and I am so sorry. :hugs:

Congrats Tasha!!!! :baby: :baby:

Reedsgirl, you were only being honest and that is what this forum is for, so don't feel bad in the least for posting. Never apologize for being honest about your feelings. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->