***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I have been so incredibly bloated and constipated these last few days. I had to wear my maternity jeans to work because I couldn't stand the thought of sitting all day in unbuttoned regular jeans. I bought a whole pack of prunes and have been eating them non stop along with drinking a ton of water. Any other suggestions?

Bernina- Alternating between warm and cold drinks should help stimulate the bowel.
Also- walking, or riding in a car on a REALLY bumpy road (my mom lives out in the hills and I'm always so happy to get to her house because I can poo!)
I've found that a small cup of caffeinated tea helps when I'm really bad! I know that you shouldn't be drinking caffeine but there was one morning when I wanted to go sooo abd and just couldn't. I drank an 8oz coffee (12 ounce cup but mostly milk) and BAM! On the toilet I was!

Thanks MissFox, I'm going to try the hot cold thing now. Finishing up some iced tea then on to hot tea it wil be.

I think a small amount of caffeine isn't bad, I treat myself to a 12oz regular coke once a week and know that even my decaf iced tea contains some caffeine.

When I get the really bad prego headaches I drink some caffeine and it really seems to help me. I don't miss coffee that much- just chai tea here and there but I probably only have tea with caffeine two times a week= so I'm not beating myself up over it.

Omg Tasha - Many congrats!!!!

Can't quite imagine what I'd do if I found out I am carrying twins .. probably say something in shock LOL!

Petitpas - I am so sorry for your loss .. Really do hope we will see you very soon, if you ttc in the near future.

I am so over this cramping and stretching..feel like my womb is about to explode. Erm, is anyone elses main symptom just sore nipples, not the breast?
I don't have anything apart from this..kinda freaking me out as per usual.

OMG................................................................... ITS TWINS

I dont know wether to laugh or cry lol. Everything was well and ive been put forward to 1st April so 13 weeks today!! They are non identical so have 2 sacs and 2 placentas. Just waiting for OH to get the photos on for me and ill upload them. Im so scared , how am i going to cope with a 3 yr old, a 1 yr old and 2 newborns. Ill have to have a triple buggy. Excited though xx

Congrats Tasha!!!! Very exciting news! I am thrilled for you!

I am going in for the NT ultrasound on Monday, FXed that all will go well... getting nervous, but guess that's normal. Can't wait to see the HB more than anything at this point!! Been several weeks since my last scan.... Can't hardly wait!!!!

Can't quite imagine what I'd do if I found out I am carrying twins .. probably say something in shock LOL!

Petitpas - I am so sorry for your loss .. Really do hope we will see you very soon, if you ttc in the near future.

I am so over this cramping and stretching..feel like my womb is about to explode. Erm, is anyone elses main symptom just sore nipples, not the breast?

yeap chick thats my only symptom as such apart from being tired all the time and i'm soo worried incase something is wrong got my scan on tuesday so will find out then

Okay, I know this is TMI, but every now and then I feel like one of my nipples is leaking just a bit... is that normal? Kinda strange, and maybe I'm losing my mind, that's another possibility!

Petitpas, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I've read that with a D&C you don't have to wait for your first AF, it's safer to get PG again right away vs. a natural MC. I hope you're back in 1st tri real soon!

Sorry I'm behind, IT b*stards at work blocked BnB! So I'm retaliating with getting an android phone tomorrow so I can access the internet whenever without being 'monitored' :comp:

Absolutely beautiful scans this past week!!!!!! :cloud9: Just so wonderful! Tasha! Twins! Congratulations!

:hugs: Reedsgirl :hugs:

Jazzycat, my coworker actually had a nipple discharge even before she knew she was PG! So I think for some, it's just normal for the mammary glands to be stimulated early on.

I have been so incredibly bloated and constipated these last few days. I had to wear my maternity jeans to work because I couldn't stand the thought of sitting all day in unbuttoned regular jeans. I bought a whole pack of prunes and have been eating them non stop along with drinking a ton of water. Any other suggestions?

the only things that's been working for me is frozen yogart with live and active cultures. my poopy was so hard it was TMI making my bum bleed but ever since i've started eating a scoop or two of that, i'm smoooooth sailing. it doesn't even have to be frozen but it's just so mmmmmmm :blush:

good luck!

off to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary this weekend! i look at dh and i and how we're only a little over a year and it just amazes me. i said it in our wedding toast that they are our insperation and i really do mean that.

OMG Tasha that is AMAZING!

Did u see staight away when they put the scanner on or did they tell u first?

ive been up most the night last night

one of my work friends is emigrating so we went to her leaving party and come in went to bed and then started getting palpitations , i was getting super scared and was nearly going to go to hospital, so have been up the night panicking

it has been a very very busy week so i dont know if everything just has got ontop of me and i was tired and stressed but was very scary.

yeap chick thats my only symptom as such apart from being tired all the time and i'm soo worried incase something is wrong got my scan on tuesday so will find out then

My symptom was my nipples being sore and the tiredness so when they both started to not feel so bad I freaked. But I had my scan yesterday and jellybean was all ok so I guess just a lucky one

tasha I saw your new pic at the start of the thread and thought that was what I saw, congratulations what a shock, you will amaze yourself at how you cope I am sure.

Reeds never apologise we are all hear to support each other through the good times and the bad and i think it would be unhealthy if you kept these feelings to yourself. bug hugs.

Snowball I have experienced palpatations a few times since being pregnant, cant decide if it is to do with anxiety or just because our hearts are working harder than normal, please dont worry though, unless when you feel your pulse it is irregular, or over around 120bpm or you are really short of breath or dizzy with it then you dont neeed to be too concerned. mine have not lasted more than a minute or so at a time, i think if it is more than an hour or so then maybe its worth going to hospital.

AFN had a lovely day out with my friend and her lovely 20mth twins who I am godmother too, she knows about the pregnancy so it was nice just to be able to relax all day and not worry about finding baggy enough clothes to hide things! But then in the evening we were meeting with lots of friends for a games night, I was driving but still felt I had to be careful to hide things!!

Hope you all ahve a good weekend x

ah, congratulations Tasha!
Only 6 days left to go until my 12 week scan, I should be 12 weeks exactly, just hoping everything's still ok since I last saw the bean at 7+5, not even a bump at the moment, just the hyperemisis and very low iron levels, so hoping it's a good thing and bean is growing fine and getting everything he/she needs!

Tasha :shock: WOW! congrats! must have been such a shock but i'm sure you'll surprise yourself with how you manage :D

Lavender...welcome and congrats :) xx

my scan went fine... but the picture is rubbish... it is so far away that aside from the fact you can kinda see a head and body it reminds me of week 7 or 8.... but Dr. said everything looks ggreat and on the machine it was clearer so I did get to see this time he just zoomed way out.. go back in 2 weeks and hope my pic then is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->