***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Good morning ladies. Cami- I'm glad everything went well and I'm so sorry that you aren't getting good pictures. I was amazed at the ones I got. I swear I'll post them soon! Hi Lavender!
I'm getting ready to head out to the hills where my mom and best friend live. I just found out that another friend and a friend's wife are all due within 10 days of me! Pretty exciting! Anyways- I have to pack for the weekend and if my mom's internet isn't too unruly I'll be on before monday. If not, have a great weekend.

Enjoy the bumpy ride on the way to your Mom's MissFox :)

I just love throwing up in my kitchen sink first thing in the morning

OMG Tasha that is AMAZING!

Did u see staight away when they put the scanner on or did they tell u first?

yes i knew straight away. I said OMG is that two and the tech said yes i just wanted to check they were ok because of your previous loss but they are fine.

xx

ok girlies why is ms getting worse.... everyone is telling me its going to be a girl because it is getting worse... I hope...

Tasha yay on the twins and doing good

just got back from like a mile walk across a stupidly busy street... stopped in the median and puked in front of traffic.. yay

Ugh. Me and my dad haven't seen each other for about 13 years. I've been texting and emailing updates so he feels involved as I think it's unfair that he's out of the picture with his future grandchild even if he and I don't get along.... But he just sent me an email and signed it off "ex dad"
I mean really?!! Im making the effort here and now I'm stuck not knowing if he's being spiteful or joking or what. And even if he is joking I know he uses humour to get across his true feelings so there's definitely something behind it.
If he's going to be so petty I don't want him in my babys life. But I feel I havent got the right to keep him away.

well I've found out my sister in law is 6 weeks behind me :D how cool is that!

i know this has prob been asked before but who is

defo Team :yellow:

and who is going to find out :pink: :blue:

and who is still undecided

at the moment im still undecided

Ill be finding out. I couldn't have my scan and walk out knowing the sonographer knew but I didn't!

Plus I want to know whether I should be buying clothes with robots or owls on. MIL has already gone overboard with neutral I think.

OMG ms today so bad wish I could just go home but no I have to work for another 4 hours uh

I am defo finding out as well ... but all signs and symptoms point to team pink which is what I want

I will definitely be finding out!!:haha: For some reason right now I'm thinking we may end up on team blue, but i could be surprised! :)

probably not finding out - we've always said we would like the surprise but now there is the option I dont know whether we'll stick to that :D

I keep calling it a she, but my brother (who's wife is 6 weeks behind me) has ordered a nephew :D

not decided yet, although DD won't even entertain the idea of a little brother! lol

i know this has prob been asked before but who is

defo Team :yellow:

and who is going to find out :pink: :blue:

and who is still undecided

at the moment im still undecided

Wow, I was just going to ask this.

I want to keep this baby a surprise, and I secretly hope for another girl, but wouldn't mind either. Knowing me, I'm too impatient to wait. I probably will find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->