***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

hey ladies :waves:
i'm so tired my eye keeps twitching ? haha oh well all seems healthy so far so i don't mind....

oh and for the constipation! I heard that kiwi is a natural laxative, i haven't tried it yet but i definitely will soon, Hope everyone is feeling well! :hugs:

Thanks for the kiwi tip!! Love them so that will be easy to incorporate!

Oh forgot to add, DH and I definitely want to find out the sex. I figure either way we'll be surprised, this way it's just at maybe 16 or 19 weeks as opposed to 40 :)

We'll be finding out the sex, for sure! Considering we have a boy, people assume we would like team Pink but honestly, we would love another boy!! I am leaning towards team blue just for the fact it feels the same way as Jakes pregnancy, including the awful acne and extra hair LOL Hardly any nausea or MS too..I get a weird strong instinct, but we shall see. Either way, I'll be thrilled!!! Seriously my skin is usually spot free - now I have about 8 angry spots, big ones at that, which I can't cover up, so don't! Seriously look like I am going through puberty LOL!!!
Shouldn;t complain really, but trying to hide it is getting SO much harder!!

We will definitely be finding out the sex too, I'm not good with waiting to know if it's going to be Evie or Brian.

i know this has prob been asked before but who is

defo Team :yellow:

and who is going to find out :pink: :blue:

and who is still undecided

at the moment im still undecided

I'm going to be :yellow: until my baby shower where my surprise is finding out what kind of baby i'm having. :)

I am doing this so that I can get gender specific clothes. Cuz boys and girls definitely have cute clothes!!! And I want to dress my baby up! :D

We werent going to find out with just one but with the two i think it will be more practical to xx

I agree tasha if we were having 2 we definitly would find out. My OH wants to find out, I always imagined having a surprise when my baby was born but I dont hate the idea of knowing. I kind of think I should let OH decide to make hime feel more involved in the pregnancy- he doesnt get to make many of the decisions!! But I worry about if we know and then imagine a personality for them and then they have got it wrong....I would ask them to push it back in!!!! I also think it is less exciting for telling family and friends if they already know the sex and name etc......ooooohhhhhhhhhhh I DONT KNOW!!!!!

I have started taking some biscuits upstairs at bedtime and eating them before I get up so far it does seem to be helping with thhe MS. Thios morning though I have woken with a pain in my tummy, it comes and goes and is right in the middle but when it is there it really hurts...maybe I overdid it yesterday when I was gardening

We will definitely be finding out the sex too, I'm not good with waiting to know if it's going to be Evie or Brian.

Omg DF and I picked Evie too! It'll be either Evie or Toby.
We kinda want a boy first then a girl but MIL and I both have a feeling it'll be a girl. I've been looking at cute little dresses. I've got a shopping list for pink and blue so as soon as we know I can buy the cute stuff I've seen!

Hi Ladies,

I've just found this sweet pea forum and wanted to wave hello! I've just been brave enough to add my tickers. I was going to wait until after the 12 week scan but I couldn't resist! Hope you're all ok? I'm due on 29th April x
x

We're sticking to :yellow: . I always thought I'd want to know but DH didn't want to & when my SIL had her baby in Feb it was so much more exciting waiting to find out. I also think not knowing will help me get through labour! Deep down I'd like a girl but DH would like a boy. I'm getting very strong boy vibes & every single gender prediction test & old wives tale says boy so think DH is getting his way! x

Anyone up to anything exciting today? Another miserable day here I'm afraid - cloudy bit no rain so far though. I'd like to go back to bed, I slept very badly last night.

We're finding out the sex. I was convinced Flexi was a girl until the 20 week scan - got the shock of my life! :)

Hi guys I need your opinion on something

The names we have chose so far are Sabrina and Leo but we both really really love Sophie !!

But

It's our dogs name !! :blush: at the time we never thought we could have children

Do u think it's totally weird if we have Sophie for the baby too??

Omg DF and I picked Evie too! It'll be either Evie or Toby.
We kinda want a boy first then a girl but MIL and I both have a feeling it'll be a girl. I've been looking at cute little dresses. I've got a shopping list for pink and blue so as soon as we know I can buy the cute stuff I've seen!

I'm thinking Toby for a boy too! Was watching x factor last night and one of the contestants was called Tobias, really like it and shortening it to Toby.

We are definitely finding out the sex if we can, need to know what colours I can knit in!

Hi guys I need your opinion on something

The names we have chose so far are Sabrina and Leo but we both really really love Sophie !!

But

It's our dogs name !! :blush: at the time we never thought we could have children

Do u think it's totally weird if we have Sophie for the baby too??

I dont think its weird hun, you just have what you like never mind what anyone else says. Im not even guna think about names till after 20 week scan, me and OH can never agree xx

Hi Ladies

I have just found this thread (i'm a bit slow lol) I think I'm due on 16th April with my 1st, my scan is on Wednesday so I guess I'll get a firm due date then. Can't wait to get scan, just to know that everything's ok (i'm a bit of a worrier)

We are team yellow - I happy to have a surprise.

welcome minx and jaffa cake
happy third trimester cottleson, so nice to see some of the sweetpeas there already! only 8 days now til we see our LO for the firsst time, I am so excited!!! Just got the rota as well and confirmed I have the day of the scan off...in fact not workingg between now and then as I have annual leave this week which is good as it means when i next see work people i can tell them!
Hope everyone has had a good weekend, I have been really busy today and am very sleepy so gonna get a quick nap in before its time for x factor....dont want to fall asleep in that!!

We will definately be finiding out, people say it's good to have a surprise but i think there will be enough suprises, plus we think it's a girl and have only picked a girls name so will need to start thinking of boys names if it turns out to be a boy.

Happy 13weeks Cottleston, the weeks have gone alot quicker than i thought they would.

I am defo finding out as well ... but all signs and symptoms point to team pink which is what I want

illness doesn't mean a thing. i've known plenty of ppl who weren't sick at all and had girls and ppl who were sick every day and had a boy.

dh and i are team pink as well, and i'm scared to say that i would be dissapointed with a boy so i'm trying really hard to talk myself into it being a boy.

weekend was great time with the fam but makes me think that my life is a big ol waste. it's not going anywhere and i'm not happy with it. :nope:

yeah it's that kinda day. thinking about signing off of everything for a while, i think i'm too plugged in and that's leading me to not living a life or doing anything with it. who knows. could just be hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->