***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

wuhoo im 12 weeks today :) am sooo happy and my morning sickness seems to have totally gone !!!! pppplllllllleeeeeeeezzzzzeeee dont come back lol

Oh I sympathise for you all with headaches! I had them horrid until a week ago - they were so annoyig, would last days, and Paracetamol wouldn't even touch them..They just vanished one day although I did up my wtaer intake, that helped massively, as I am not the biggest water fan.

My bleeding gums started a few weeks back to, and today when I looked in the mirror, I noticed a dark little line beginning to show on my abdomen, below my belly button. The linea something or other..I didn;t have it too dark with Jakes pregnancy, but this time it is popping up early.
I hope my breasts don;t start leaking early, like last time - I was just under 20 weeks when they started to leak, and I had pads on from then on until I stopped breastfeeding. Urgh .

Ahhh ... 1 week today til my scan!

I'm a prune..... :sick: :rofl:

I keep telling DH "is there really a baby in there? What if it disappeared?" He keeps saying "no, i saw it!!" and I say "But that was so long ago!"

My symptoms have all quieted down. I'm not worried about it, but it does kinda make everything a little... well, boring... and quite surreal.

My bbs are still sore! Very sore!! But I don't get sick very much, just a few times.... and only when I'm STARVING!! The only other thing is my sinuses are totally out of whack, but i'm blaming the fall for that. Apparently i'm allergic to a season. :

Happy Monday everyone!

Congrats on all the new milestones (and fruits!) and best of luck to those with upcoming scans!! Can't wait to see more baby pictures.

Well I finally went out and bought some new clothes this weekend. Ended up with some loose tops from H&M, long sweater from Express (to wear over the loose flowy tops), some new wedge heels that are way easier to walk in than regular heels, but give me the height I need to look a bit slimmer now that other areas are getting bigger! Also picked up a belly band from the local maternity store and am wearing it as we speak with a pair of my pre pregnancy jeans. The band takes a bit of getting used to and sometimes feels a bit too tight, but it definitely works better than the rubber band through the button hole. It even works well to hold up my loose maternity jeans that I think I'll be wearing a lot more in the coming weeks.

No real bump, but definitely a thickening middle section, my slab of fat seems to be getting pushed further up and out, lovely looking!

Happy Monday everyone!

Congrats on all the new milestones (and fruits!) and best of luck to those with upcoming scans!! Can't wait to see more baby pictures.

Well I finally went out and bought some new clothes this weekend. Ended up with some loose tops from H&M, long sweater from Express (to wear over the loose flowy tops), some new wedge heels that are way easier to walk in than regular heels, but give me the height I need to look a bit slimmer now that other areas are getting bigger! Also picked up a belly band from the local maternity store and am wearing it as we speak with a pair of my pre pregnancy jeans. The band takes a bit of getting used to and sometimes feels a bit too tight, but it definitely works better than the rubber band through the button hole. It even works well to hold up my loose maternity jeans that I think I'll be wearing a lot more in the coming weeks.

No real bump, but definitely a thickening middle section, my slab of fat seems to be getting pushed further up and out, lovely looking!

Gives me hope!! Hopefully my slab gets pushed up... hell maybe a miracle will happen and it'll disappear!!! :dohh:

I'm rooting for a nice D baby bump! :D

My new favorite thing to think about....

dressing up my baby!!!!! :D I'm going to enjoy that so much!!!

I announced to work people today... Then spent most of the day looking at baby clothes online and the mothercare catalogue. It feels weird that people know but today was fun!

I am hoping to get to go home and to have someone work for me tomorrow as I can not even keep water down and have already thrown up 5 times today and it's only noon

We will be finding out - going to book a private scan at 16 weeks :D

I am totally there with you on the bleeding gums, how irritating.

Wooooo 12 Weeks tomorrow for me! x

We will find out the gender for sure!! Officially made it to 12 weeks today and had the NT scan this morning. I will post a pic in a bit, having difficulty getting pics up... Heard the HB, what music to my ears!!

Ha ha! Everyones start to hear heartbeats and getting closer to Maternity Clothes status.

Soon the next thing we will all be anxiously awaiting is the Gender!! (for those of you finding out). I'm not finding out but i'm still getting a scan for it since my mother will be the secret keeper for the baby shower :)

Finally able to get new scan image up!! Not too clear, but I'm still in love!!

https://www.pcchoirs.org/images/scan-12-weeks.jpg

lovely scan pic Jazzy! congrats to all the girls that are 12 weeks today. I feel really exhausted today. Got an appt with the midwife tomorrow so looking forward to that. My bump seems to be growing rather large already, anyone else getting bigger? xx

Tasha that could be because you have a double bun in your oven! :D xx but yeah I'm beginning to notice I'm starting to expand slightly, jeans are loose when stood up but rather uncomfortable when sat down :D

Congrats to all the other ladies who've got their limes or plums today! xx

Yes, my waistline is expanding too, happy we can start telling people!! I finally told my mom today, she was so excited! Dad comes next, planning dinner tomorrow or Wednesday night... Then on to siblings and grandmas! This is fun!!

oh and i didnt tell you all ive started to tell people now, will be doing the big facebook anouncement in the next week or so xx

Isn't it fun?!!! So cool to hear the excited reactions! I'm guessing you get that "two-fold" Tasha!!!

No to be honest all im getting is how are you going to cope? and thats stupid Demi is only 5 months. Spoils it and makes me feel like crap. I know im young and this wasnt the way i planned my life but what will be will be and i know im a good mum to my kids and i havent wrecked my life as people keep telling me i am still going to carry on with my studies etc when i can. I just wish people could be happy for me for once! xxx

:( sounds like people are being really mean hun. Whats wrong with congratulations!? :hugs: we all think its great hun xxx

I'm sooo jealous of all these gorgeous scan pics! STILL no date for me :-(. Have to ring on Thurs if not heard. It's so frustrating! I think our hosp is just a bit slow as SIL had same prob. I know the latest it can be is two weeks on Wed as having a NT scan which has to be done by 13 w 6 d. But grrr!

Had to do the hair bobble trick on my work trousers today. The button was not fastening! It's too hard low done to squish in while I fasten them! Really wanted to wait til after scan to buy maternity clothes so just going to have to cope for a while! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->