***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

No to be honest all im getting is how are you going to cope? and thats stupid Demi is only 5 months. Spoils it and makes me feel like crap. I know im young and this wasnt the way i planned my life but what will be will be and i know im a good mum to my kids and i havent wrecked my life as people keep telling me i am still going to carry on with my studies etc when i can. I just wish people could be happy for me for once! xxx

Well we are happy for you hun and I am sure everyone else will come around as well. :hugs:

Seriously Tasha, we are SO happy for you!!! Don't let all those party poopers get you down. You are already a fantastic mom I'm sure and now you'll have more adorable ones to add to your brood! I'm sure I'll run across someone who will be a negative nelly too, and I'm sure that is rough, but got to remember this is about us, not them!!

i feel soooo poorly today

my throat feels like im swallowing glass

my ( o ) ( o ) are really sore!!

I looked so stupid today walking thru the hospital with a video camera and tripod, only to get there and be told I couldn't tape the ultrasound for my hubby... rough because he cannot take time off work to come and they never are open on the weekends for scans! I'm going to ask my OBGYN if maybe I can tape the next one! So frustrating!

my scan is a week on wednesday and time seems to have totally stopped now - grrrrr

boobs/nipples still sore, so tired all the bloody time, but now it's getting closer to telling people (if everything is OK at the scan) I'm getting nervous! Meep!

I just bit the bullet and told everyone. Work knows, family know... facebook knows. That was the big one for me. Because that means its out there. For the entire world to see. Eeek.

I know how we're going to tell OHs parents, not mine though

my brother and SIL know as she blurted first that she's PG again :D no one else though

ah there is a scan to get through first isn't there!

I am so ready to start telling people but only in the sense that I am not just fat!!! People must be thinking " Cor, she's eating more than usual!" etc! I will have the scan Monday, fingers crossed everything is A-OK, then visit the In-laws later that day and tell them, then Facebook Lol So in a weeks time, the whoooollleee wooorrrllld will know!! Once on FB, it will spread like wildfire, no doubt!

wound up in hospital on fluids... I am back hoe now though did get someone to work for me tomorrow.. isn't m/s supposed to be getting better not worse?
anyway found the baby's hb on my doppler... at least I am pretty sure as it was very fast and sounded different than anywhere else on my belly...

congratulations on the scan jazzy cat
and on the good NT result snowball
time is standing still for me now, desperate for next tuesday to come! and the scan isnt until 1500 so will have to wait all day too when it finally comes!
I am now a lime, so pleased to have lost the prune!!!

i have my scan today sooo nervous about it i just hope lil bean is ok and i get to see its heartbeat.

i have worked myself up so much i cant sleep and its not even till 3pm

good luck with the scan laura, is it at Russells hall?

great news on your results pink snowball.

Saw the midwife this morning, she listened on the doppler but said she would only be able to hear one hb and she did. Thats all i ever hear on my doppler and she said even at a later stage its really hard to hear both. Askd about tests for downs etc and she said i wouldnt be able to have any as they dont do the NT scans in my area and the blood tests arent reliable with twins. Havent got to see her now for 4 weeks now.
Feel super tired today and i have sooo much to do :-( xx

good luck with the scan laura, is it at Russells hall?

great news on your results pink snowball.

Saw the midwife this morning, she listened on the doppler but said she would only be able to hear one hb and she did. Thats all i ever hear on my doppler and she said even at a later stage its really hard to hear both. Askd about tests for downs etc and she said i wouldnt be able to have any as they dont do the NT scans in my area and the blood tests arent reliable with twins. Havent got to see her now for 4 weeks now.
Feel super tired today and i have sooo much to do :-( xx

My OH's sister had twins earlier this year, she was telling me the other day that they had trouble finding one of the twins heartbeat right up until term. She also got fed up of the negative reactions, they were her first but everyone kept saying how hard life was going to be, how she'd never get to go out again, etc. It's just jealously, isn't it? I wish I was having twins, don't think so though as I have no sign of a bump yet!

I have no bump either. Are there any other second time mummies still with flat tummies? When I lie down, my stomach is completely concave still - I'm getting worried :( I thought I was meant to be showing a teeny bit by now...

Oh dear - I'm feeling really low and distressed :)

Basically, to give you a quick background - we found out we were pregnant the week after my MIL passed away after a sudden illness - so it's obviously been quite an emotional roller coaster recently - particularly for my poor DH :(

Anyway, DH received a phonecall yesterday from his Dad who was stuck and in agony upstairs at his home as he had slipped a disc in his back and was completely immobile. DH rushed off to help and he managed to get him downstairs and called the Docs who transferred to an itermediate Care unit yesterday, as obviously he isn't able to stay alone in that state. However, he has just received another phonecall this morning to say that his Dad has been taken to A&E with a suspected heart attack, so DH has rushed off again to get to the hospital :(

I am just so worried for my poor husband and his dad - things have been just dreadful for them lately, and yet they are so over the moon about the pregnancy.

We are due for our 12 week scan on Thursday morning and I am just terrified in case there is bad news, as i think that would just destroy us all :(

I just feel helpless stuck here dealing with all the sh*t at work which doesn't really matter a damn in the scale of things.

So - if i could ask for fingers crossed an positive vibes from all you wonderful ladies, it owuld be much appreciated!

xxxxxx

fingers crossed smeej - life really has a habit of not forming an orderly queue so you can deal with things one by one!

I'm sure you'll all get through it, support each other and remember to tell the ones you love that you love them :)

:hugs: postive vibes, fingers and legs crossed for you and your family smej.

Cami, sorry about the hospital trip but glad you're home and found little one's hb, always amazing to hear. I have a doppler and what I do is use the stopwatch feature on my phone and I count the beats for 30 secs. I then multiply whatever I counted by 2 and if it's near 160 bpm then I know I've found little one's hb. Ours shoudl be around 90 at the max so they're pretty easy to tell apart.

Pinksnowball, so glad to hear about your positive test results!! May I ask where you're from? For snowball land I'm picturing Canada or Iceland but not so sure that I'm right!

Hey Berina thanks for the tip when I try later I will try that... I am just so padded it is hard to find besides the fact that my dp is not the best but better than nothing... I am feeling better today after the fluids last night but am so glad I got someone to work for me today so I can rest... but I am kinda in nesting mode so finding it hard to just sit and relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->