***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

This is my 5th pregnancy, 3rd baby. I felt my daughter doing this at 14 weeks, and she was my 1st pregnancy, and felt my son, 4th pregnancy, doing it at 11 weeks.

Wow movement already! you lucky things, I don't think I've felt anything yet and can't really tell where bubs is :(. If I push on my lower tummy it feels different on the left to right. Left is kinda uncomfortable to push and right feels more 'empty' so think maybe baby is on the left but no idea really!

Been trying to guess the sex, hehe. Apparently all babies have a 'nub' at 12 wks and if its horizonal to spine=girl and pointing up=boy! although apparently this isn't always accurate but interesting non the less. Although I can't see a nub at all on my scan pics :rofl:

hello ladies,
had my 12 week scan today, all went well amd they moved my dates backa few days so now due 13th April
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/jessop27/010-6.jpg

been feeling my tummy and cant really feel anything at all, really worried about scan now

been feeling my tummy and cant really feel anything at all, really worried about scan now

dont be worried everyone is different I felt movement a few weeks ago but haven't felt anything since but have had scans and know everything is fine..

i never noticed emmysmommy that we're due on the same day! yay!!!

So sorry dietrad. :hugs:

Hello ladies- congrats to all the new weeks and new fruits and new scans!
I've been keeping busy! Finally at work and just taking some time to catch up on here. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Cami- I'm sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital but I'm happy to hear that you are doing better now.
Dana- it's so hard when your partner isn't working! DF has been out of work for a while and having a surgery next week. Hopefully it goes well, but he'll still be in a sling for 2 months and then extensive physical therapy. Hopefully he'll be back to work by the time the baby comes (well, ideally before so I'm not trying to work right up until!)

:thumbup:LOL...When is your next appointment??

oct 4 exactly 12 wk mark so only 6 days!! i got a little nervous just now and thank god for dopplers she was a bouncin around because dh had to move it a couple times to find her again.

My scan is Oct 4th as well! I had a doppler with my daughter but sold it after she born so i may look into purchasing another one!

:thumbup:LOL...When is your next appointment??

oct 4 exactly 12 wk mark so only 6 days!! i got a little nervous just now and thank god for dopplers she was a bouncin around because dh had to move it a couple times to find her again.

My scan is Oct 4th as well! I had a doppler with my daughter but sold it after she born so i may look into purchasing another one!

i borrowed mine from a friend who was as nerotic during her pregnancy as i'm turning out to be. :blush:

wow what a suck and fail kinda day. had low to moderate grade cancer in my cervix which was removed by a leep in april. 6 mo pap just done and it's back. wonderful.

I'm sorry to hear that Dana. :hugs:

thanks. i refuse to do anything because it came back mild, could just be because of the pregnancy. i'll wait for the pap 6 wks after birth and go from there. if it's mild again i may just not do anything until it comes back severe again. having a colposcopy done once a year is ridiculous and i'm over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->