***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I think it's totally fine to wait til after baby is born for anything. Like you said- it's only mild. But it has to be hard to hear. Hopefully it stays mild!

Dietrad - I am so deeply sorry (hugs) sent your way

Dana - Sorry to hear your news, too. You are right in waiting until after - wish you all the best

12 weeks! Awaiting my doppler arrival off of ebay - had one before but somehow broke it! It was a decent one too, which P'd me off! Scan is also Mon 4th Oct at 9.00am! DH wanted me to change the time but there was no way I was waiting any longer!

thanks guys. the pap came back mild which means it could be nothing at all and even if they did a colposcopy they would just "look" since i'm pregnant which i think is a waste of time and money. just disheartening to hear its possibly back.

i did hear that we'll be getting some help with bills like all the pregnancy bills from this time and the miscarriage which takes some weight off my back. plus we're getting some help with food for now but that doesn't start til nov since my step son's mom decided tho she no longer had placement she would still claim him but help is help. sux we had to ask for it but i'm beyond pride at this point.

dana what a great positive attitude, bug hugs.

dietrad, sorry for your loss.

AFM i woke up headache free today for the first time in 4 days, its such a great feeling! No nausea either...so far. My boobs are huge today and only 6 days til scan day, I am si nervous but so excited too

x

so sorry dietrad :(

hope it all turns out ok dana

today I'm 12weeks - in exactly 7 days I'll be having my scan - why do I get the feeling this is going to be the LONGEST 7 days in my life? 10am next Wednesday, WILL TIME HURRY THE F UP PLEASE

so so sorry dietrad xx

Dana sorry to hear your news too hope your ok xx

Really sorry to hear your news Dietrad :hugs:

Just got back from my Dating Scan, and got put back 13 days :( Has this happened to anyone else? Is it normal? xx

thanks guys. the pap came back mild which means it could be nothing at all and even if they did a colposcopy they would just "look" since i'm pregnant which i think is a waste of time and money. just disheartening to hear its possibly back.

i did hear that we'll be getting some help with bills like all the pregnancy bills from this time and the miscarriage which takes some weight off my back. plus we're getting some help with food for now but that doesn't start til nov since my step son's mom decided tho she no longer had placement she would still claim him but help is help. sux we had to ask for it but i'm beyond pride at this point.

I really hope that you mild abnormal pap is really truly nothing at all. Prays are with you.

I am 13 weeks today yay

They told me I was put back 2 days but since bubs has caught up... it could just be a mistake it's hard to measure when they are so small but wouldn't worry as long as they say everything looks good I wouldn't worry hun

9 days till my next scan and things with BF are up in the air again.. wish he would either straighten up or leave

had my scan yesterday lil bean is all fine and was measuring 10 wks 4 days but i'm staying with my original due date because the women never measured my bean properly she was a right misrable cow!! never even spoke to me had to make out lil beans heartbeat myself.

here is my lil bean which looks more like a smudge.

lil bean.jpg

Great scan hun. Some of the sonographers at R.Hall are really moody, glad i got a nice one. Whens ur next one now? xx

So sorry that so many people on here are going throught tough times, my thoughts are with you all
xxx

i dont know tasha i thought i had to book my next one there and then but she said now see your midwife so will ask when i see her next. its all changed since i was having gert.

your right tho about them being moody hopefully i get a nice one next time.

They told me that if your consultant led, which i will be it'll come throught the post if not u make an appt at the desk. I wouldnt worry though the midwife will be able to make you one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->