***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

yeah i'm going to be consaultant lead as well cause of my BMI i'm not too worried now i know everything is ok just got to see midwife at 16 weeks and shes a right misrable cow as well lol so the less i have to see them the better ha ha.

Okay ladies, be honest. Don't mind my hair, I just got out of the shower.

5th pregnancy, 3rd baby. 10 weeks today. I haven't eaten yet today (It's only 9am here). Second picture I'm sucking in. Do I have a bump yet, or still bloat? Don't worry, if you say bloat, you won't hurt my feelings.

Attachments

• DSC02688.jpg
    DSC02688.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02689.jpg
    DSC02689.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9
I hope I dont get put back too much.....I would have to leave the april sweetpeas and join the may group....I feel I am getting to know you all on here and wouldnt want to do that! mind you it feels like my scan is never gonna arrive these 6 days are the longest ever x

I'm due on the 10th of April! Wow so many April sweet peas!! :happydance:

id say its the start of a bump too Brandi

hi michmash :hi:

Ive got a few dates to change i think, ill do it when the kids are asleep later

I got told by the midwife that they wouldnt let me go past 38 weeks so ill be a March mommy but im staying put, i know all you lovely girlies on here
xx

That's a bump brandi!
Choco- don't worry if you get put back a few days- I say stay with us since you've made it this far and you're right- you do know us more so it would suck to jump into the conversation and have to meet all the may folks. IDK- I dont like meeting people sometimes.
Cami- Sorry to hear about your BF. My DF and I have been fighting non-stop and I cried for HOURS the other night, but I have the reassurance that he's not going anywhere. :flower:
Ugh- I'm such a slacker- I haven't put my pics up yet but I've just been SO BUSY! And I have another one tomorrow for NT (again, because she couldn't get what she needed at the last one).
I'm sorry to hear about all of the meany/moody u/s techs! I am in LOVE with mine. She really had a picture she could use but said she would prefer to try again in a week! She knows I just want to see baby!

dietrad, I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana, thinking of you, I think you're handling things wonderfully. :hugs:

Congrats on all the lovely scans.

DH and I came back from SIL's with an almost brand new white crib, infant car seat, and a glider rocker. She has 2 year old twins and is pregnant with her third (due late Feb) but only needs one set of everything so I really lucked out!! I felt a bit odd taking these things so early, but she ordered new beds for the kids and really needed to make room and clear out her old stuff. Now I need to clean out the spare room that will be the nursery. Right now it has all of our camping gear scattered about!

FX i will still be in april butt thanks miss fox and tasha will be staying put with all my april girlies no matter what

FX i will still be in april butt thanks miss fox and tasha will be staying put with all my april girlies no matter what

Yea, you never know, babies could come early. :)

HI to all the new people joining us!! :D

:hugs: So sorry to hear about your loss diatrad.... :cry: You are in my thoughts. Hoping you well.

I can't believe how much i've missed on the boards. Kinda had to get away from it all for a while because I was worrying about stupid stuff and wanted to keep my meanderings off the boards. :dohh:

Nothing new with me... sitting here waiting for the second tri to start basically. I have an appt on the 4th, but it's with a general practitioner so that I can get a referral to an OB. Really wish I didn't have to jump through all these stupid hoops. IM PREGNANT! Isn't that what OBs are for???

i'm staying put as well not even changin my due date cause i reckon they have got my due date wrong cause it works out that thats they have only added 3 days on before my OV date and i know i OVed on that date cause i only bedded with DD dad on that 1 day and havent done it since.

think baby is just due a growth spurt!!!

also tasha quick question about your scan did they put a print off of your scan details in your notes cause i never had one this time but did when i was having gert.

yeah they stuck 2 sheets to the back of my notes but they didnt write anythin on them just put the babies lengths xx

oh i never had anything in mine will ask about it when i next go cause in my notes it looks like i havent had a scan.

might play up the midwife so she sends me for another lol

I finally scheduled a meeting with my manager to talk to her about how I am meant to be avoiding stress but I seem to be doing more work since being pregnant. Only, the meeting has been postponed because I was doing too much work to take 10 minutes to sit in her office to discuss it.
Can't take much more of this. :dohh:

Oh cottleston that's horrible! I hope that everything works out for you.

I got told by the midwife that they wouldnt let me go past 38 weeks so ill be a March mommy but im staying put, i know all you lovely girlies on here
xx

alex was born at 35 weeks so i have a very very good chance of being a march mummy too :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Dana hun, really hope nothing develops but i'd totally leave finding out anything until after bubba too :hugs:

How is everyone? I've felt ever so slightly better today :happydance: just icky when I need food :D

Didn't hear anything from hospital either so nucual scan must have given me low risk results :D

Welcome to the new ladies! xx

xx

alex was born at 35 weeks so i have a very very good chance of being a march mummy too :hugs:

Jaimee was born on his due date and demi was 1 week early xx

Been feeling down about the ladies who have lost recently. Don't understand it, but I feel like we are all so far along now it shouldn't be happening. :(

And I feel like I shouldn't be so optimistic because I could be next.

This could all be my seriously UNWANTED new symptom of worry that I have been having lately. I worry about everything now a days.... it's very annoying for the most part.

Casey, I totally feel the same way. I told everyone at work yesterday and now I feel so overwhelmed that something bad could happen. I know there is nothing I can do either way, it's completely out of my hands at this point, but still can't help the worrying and sense of dread I feel at times. :hugs: Know that you're not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->