***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Had my scan this afternoon. Wow! There was a little bouncing bean in there! So weird it's moving around so much & I can't feel it at all. Everything looked good & the NT was only 1.2mm so fingers x'd that's low risk when get combined bloods back but it looks good.

Will dig the laptop out & get a piccy up. I do all my B&Bing on my phone usually.

I got brought forward 2 days so my official EDD is now the 12th. Would you mind changing it please Tasha? xxx

of course not hun i have a few to do ill have a look throughthe old posts tomorrow now. Im soooo tired today and i have a cold so im going to bed now. Nite evryone xx

i'm getting more and more excited for my scan on monday. really nice having a doppler so i can know without a doubt the little buggers still in there.

my bum hurts like no other which makes sitting taking calls a lot irritating.

how come no one talks about all the gross and painfull things that happen during pregnancy? i swear if we did that would end teenage pregnancy, it may end all pregnancy but one thing at a time. for example, i had a pea sized glob of mucus come out. looked like a mucus plug which apparently is normal but ew. plus it had some brown blood mixed in, so double ew.

i'm getting more and more excited for my scan on monday. really nice having a doppler so i can know without a doubt the little buggers still in there.

my bum hurts like no other which makes sitting taking calls a lot irritating.

how come no one talks about all the gross and painfull things that happen during pregnancy? i swear if we did that would end teenage pregnancy, it may end all pregnancy but one thing at a time. for example, i had a pea sized glob of mucus come out. looked like a mucus plug which apparently is normal but ew. plus it had some brown blood mixed in, so double ew.

Dana girl you crack me up!! Nope no one tells us all the nasty stuff our body does during pregnancy!! I had so forgotten about all the discharge and increase cm we have! I am so sorry about your pap coming back abnormal prayers and FX all is going to be ok. :hugs:

I have been telling my friend about EVERYTHING because she wants kids like no other. She wont be scared off by it but I've had to tell her! Like 'Oh, you'll have to change your panties constantly because they're always WET"

ok, so now that most of us have announced to fb i want some emails so i can expand my fb friendage, plz!!

if anyone wants to add me look me up under my email: [email protected]

Just let me know when you add me that your bnb. I don't usually add people who I don't know...

But I know all you! Just not face to face :D

Hi guys congratulations to you all wishing you all a healthy and stress free pregnancy. My partner happy-evie is a member so im coming to join to show her support and talk with people at the same stage as us. Also our due date was miscalculated it's showing up on page 1 as april 9th but its actually april 10th.

Hi guys congratulations to you all wishing you all a healthy and stress free pregnancy. My partner happy-evie is a member so im coming to join to show her support and talk with people at the same stage as us. Also our due date was miscalculated it's showing up on page 1 as april 9th but its actually april 10th.

WElcome!! And congrats!

Welcome BigPoppa and congrats to you and your partner!!

12 week scan today ladies!!!!! :) YAYYYY!!!!! Everything was perfectly fine! :) i posted pics on a thread on first trimester :)

nice to see you back casey.

I am meeting up with SIL today, really looking forward to seeing her but she doesnt know...OH wants to wait til after the scan before we tell her. But I am looking really podgy now, got to work out what to wear to keep things hidden. I wish I could tell her but its only a few more days til the scan...

I have a headache so bad I want to cry :(

I woke up with a coughing fit in the night - my cold is on its way out thankfully but I have a stupid cough now. So I got another crap nights sleep, when I did sleep I had a terrible dream and now I'm at work I feel so lousy I want to just cry. I've drunk about a litre already, need another 2 I think, and sleep. Will someone please just let me sleep :(

and of course work is just CRAZY busy at the moment :(

gertrude, so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Maybe try calling your dr to see if there are any safe medicines for you to take, or perhaps running a hot or cool mist humidifier would help. Hope you feel better soon.

I used to have a Hibebe doppler which somehow broke in between me using it 2 years ago and now!
So decided to order a cheapie off of ebay - Angelsounds. It arrived today. Now bearing in mind I haven't had any sickness and one symptom being sore nipples, I haven't had a scan or anything I was so nervous and scared for scan on Monday!

This morning I used it and straight away heard the heartbeat! Like a choo-choo train! So sweet! Just as I got it in perfect position, the little imp got away..funniest thing is, I could hear all his movements, and everytime he kicked or punched a loud swoosh would ho through the headphones - Think I have a very active one here! Jake wasn;t that active in utero so I am guessing this one will be! Lol

i'm finally deciding to get the anti nausea meds. i'm starting to miss work and we definatly can't afford that. it's not exactly what i wanted but i'm sure it's not harmful and baby needs clothes and diapers and mommy needs a money from work to buy those clothes and diapers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->