***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I've been for my clinic appointment today

My 20 week scan is booked for the 22/11/10 I will be 21 weeks

I have my glucose test booked for 13/12/10 when I am 24 weeks

Had some spotting at work today so at my appointment they put the portable scan on me (without full bladder) and I seen baby bouncing and jumping around beautifully so I think they were just being mean with me at the other hospital

great news snowball
jakes mommy pleased you heard the heartbeat straight away, I am still too much of a wimp to even think about trying until i have seen there is something there!
had a lovely day with SIL and neice (5mths) wish I could have told her though but OH wants to wait til after scan, had to wear very unflattering clothes to hide it!!!

Ok, I'm officially sick today. I was hoping I could avoid it because I am only this bad when I don't sleep- and sure enough, DF came to bed at 4am and woke me up. I couldn't get back to sleep so now the rest of the day is going to be miserable. Upside: I am 13 weeks and I get to see baby again today to see if they can get the measurements they need

Sweet. So I made it a point to schedule my u/s for later this afternoon so that my mom can make it once my little brother gets out of school and she just called to let me know that she can't. She refers to this baby as "our baby" which annoys the hell out of me as it is but now she wont even come to one of the ultra sounds i'm having??! Awesome.

Ok, I'm officially sick today. I was hoping I could avoid it because I am only this bad when I don't sleep- and sure enough, DF came to bed at 4am and woke me up. I couldn't get back to sleep so now the rest of the day is going to be miserable. Upside: I am 13 weeks and I get to see baby again today to see if they can get the measurements they need

yay for second trimester!!! w00t!!:happydance:

Think I may be off to second tri. Having a hard time with spinal condition atm. But keep hearing bubs heartbeat so tryin to concentrate on that.

New Mothercare opened locally... apparently its huge and tonight is late night shopping. Guess where I'm going! heehee :D

I am having sleep problems too. These days I always wake up to pee twice during the night and sometimes I don't get back to sleep! It's driving me mad just lying there trying to sleep. .. and each time I look at the clock it's getting clser to having to get up. I normally drop off for 10 mins near the end then that's worse!

New Mothercare opened locally... apparently its huge and tonight is late night shopping. Guess where I'm going! heehee :D

I haven't bought a single thing yet. Although I am liking the BabyStyle Oyster Travel System.

yeah v lucky, my local big one is about an hours drive away :(, but will enjoy going when we finally get there and will so make the most of the day! :D

We have a mothercare here but my SIL has told me not to buy anything as she thinks they will have all sorts of things to pass on come April! Fine by me to be able to save a bit of money!

Yeah thats always very handy! My sister has a cot that she hasnt used in a year or so. Might see if I can make use of it to save a few quid. It's a really nice one!

I think I'm quite lucky that I have that new Mothercare about 10 minute drive in one direction and Bluewater a 10 minute drive in the other. It makes early shopping far too tempting though!

Just got a phone call!! My next ultrasound is on October 12! Yay! I'll be a day shy of 12 weeks!

Ohh I have a local Mothercare- huge one at that! And Shepards Bush isn't a long drive away, so can visit White City and spend spend spend! Lol I saw a gorgeous Hungry Caterpillar outfit in Sainsburys . . in fact,t ehy have quite a little range of Hungry Caterpillar clothes . At the moment Sainsburys is 25% off clothes until Mon and Tesco is 20% off until Sunday.

alright here is one picture from last week's u/s (3d one) and one from this week (13 wks)

Attachments

• baby12wks.jpg
    baby12wks.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
  • baby13wkswave.jpg
    baby13wkswave.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
I absolutely love that one! It's the best out of all of them. She did a few last time and only 2 this time but I'm happy! There was a lot of leg shots this time and the NT measurments were 1.3 (she finally got them! well, I think she was just not getting them so we would have to come back this week) And the token wave shot was great for today.
Also the heart rate was 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->