***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I so can't wait for a 3d scan. We will probably pay for a private one about 18 weeks. Ya think that is a good time to see boy or girl?

I'm sure 18 weeks is a good time to see if it's a boy or a girl. I'm so happy that the tech LOVES me and just kept getting new/different shots!

I am glad you get a good one. Good techs that love to see babies over and over and want to please the mom is hard to find!! Lucky you!

She's always going on and on about how she has the "best job in the world... well, most of the time" The baby was squished when I got in the room from being too full of fluid so she had me pee and still managed to get amazing pictures of hte baby! Which is good to know- as long as I go in with a cup of water in me I'll be good!

awww seeing those make me more and more excited for monday!

i too love where i go, they're all so friendly and love what their doing. she even tried getting some 3d's the last time but 7 wks was a little small. i'm hoping s/he spreads her legs real big so i can see already :haha:

we are also going about wk 19 to get the u/s for sex. we would have to wait til week 21 otherwise and frankly that's just not acceptable. :blush:

Dana- mine didn't try for 3D at almost 9 weeks, but at 12 it was CLEAR and soooo great! I'm sure your next one will be amazing and I hope you get some great 3Ds!!

she was so great. we told her about the prev miscarriage and i about jumped off the table when i saw the heartbeat even before it really "started" so she was having fun with us. the place is great because when you walk into the u/s section all you hear is heartbeats from other u/s happening. soooooo neat.

great when you find ppl who love their job especially with something like ppl having babies. if you can't have fun around ppl having babies, something is seriously wrong with you.

Lovely photo MissFox - you must be over the moon with that one :)

We had a 3d scan with Flexi when I was 29 weeks - it was amazing! I'm going to ask Santa for another one this year, as I have been a very good girl... :)

Gorgeous Miss Fox, its incredible to see how much our babies look like babies already!

Sickness has returned for me big time the last few days and have actually been vomitting too....I hope it is gonna pass soon being as I am nearly 12 weeks now. God I am so excited and scared about the scan on tuesday, I just hope I will be able to relax a bit after that.

Its so great having all you ladies to offload to xxxxxxxxxxxx

just got a bargin - couldnt help my self

the bouncer we had similar to alex was £50 now 14.99!!

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-2950.aspx

what a bargain!
gonna start shopping as soon as i get my scan!

Just got my NT result back as low risk, yay!!

Hi Ladies,

well after a very nervous wait , I had my 12 week scan yesterday. I held my breath and couldn't look at the screen until the sonographer found our bean and confirmed a heart beat!

there he/she was - clear as anything and standing on it's head! then it wriggled around, waving and kicking and back flipped onto it's tummy!

I think I had the biggest smile ever , and DH had tears of joy :) I really can't tell you the relief and happiness we felt!

I also got the Nuchal measurement of 0.9mm which is a good sign, but i also got the bloods taken for the combined screening, so i will have to wait and get the results for these, but fingers crossed it will be low risk.:thumbup:

Oh yes - Ive also been put back a day - so I'm now due on April 15th :)

I'll try and upload the scan pic :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Great news Cottleston and Smeej!! Always great news to hear of healthy babies!!

sorry pic is wrong way up - but nevermind!

you can definitley see facial features - and a little arm waving! :)

Attachments

• bean - 12weeks.jpg
    bean - 12weeks.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Cottleston and Smeej!!! Great updates!

I got my NT result - very low risk last night, or "screen negative" as they put it!! :happydance:

I asked my DH how big he thought our baby was last night, I loved it: "walnut? almond? peanut?" :haha: You should have seen his face when I told him plum!!! He couldn't believe how big the LO is getting!

Told my mom, dad, MIL, brother and sister this week! Love sharing the news. Today I'm telling my 93 year old grandma!!! She's going to be so excited, this will be her second great grand baby!!! (first that is mine)!

Hiya,

Just found this group again after forgetting where it was haha.

Hope everyone is doing well.

x

I so can't wait for a 3d scan. We will probably pay for a private one about 18 weeks. Ya think that is a good time to see boy or girl?

We are going to pay for a private scan at 17 weeks...If they cant see it then i will have to wait till 20 weeks lol:haha:

has gotten it thru my head that what i'm hearing on the doppler is in fact my heart and not baby's so now i'm nervous as all hell that it's gone. nevermind i've been super sick, that just must be some kind of bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->