***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I've just gotten a couple of pairs of jeans that are a size bigger (and one pair that 2 sizes bigger) than my normal size. Works great for me so far- and yoga pants. I have a couple cute pairs with seems down the front of the legs to make them look more like pants and less like yoga pants.
I've also lost 5lbs, but I'm definitely showing! I think I'm just natually dumping some of the weight I gained from birth control because I'm eating lots!

I am in maternity gear, and it is so comfy, and looks great so no-one knows it is maternity!! Wearing jeans today from next with a small waistband on - so comfy! And a stretchy jumper from Gap Maternity on sale, and a cardigan too. I found new look and next have the best range for me, as I am tall also. So makes it doubly hard! Dorothy perkins are OK although I prefer their tops. Luckily I had a winter pregnancy last time, so can wear the same again.

according to my mayo clinic book, end of week 12 is 2nd trimester...

all the books say something different but my Dr. says end of week 12 so I am already 2nd tri yay

Lol everywhere is conflicting -I have always gone by week 13 as second trimester. So 12 weeks 6 days is the last day - I shall be in my 2nd trimester come wednesday - yay!

Thursday I qualify for the BnB "2nd tri" dates! haha.

that's why i said congrats on the 2nd tri earlier this week :happydance:

Yeah I think all places are different for tri dates to move....bnb is 14 weeks..but I think the happy meduim is 13+3. I have a week to go and I am there!! So excited! :)

It's so exciting because we're all getting so close!!

Kirsty and Cottleson I have been in maternity jeans for a few weeks now from next they are soooo comfortable. Mine have a stretchy band that sits beneath bump, my normal jeans domt do up and it seems a waste of money to keep buying jeans a size up will just need replacing to many times...these should last!

So it is my weekend off (I work every other) and my OH has spent allmonring watching the ryder cup now he is heading off to watch football (Bournemouth V Southampton local derby...he is Bmth fan). Then he is going straight out into town for drinks tonight GRRRRRRRR!!!! Oh how things need to change in a few months!

Oh well leaves me free to watch Strictly and X factor in peace and quiet!

i hope i'm not tasha i got to drive to wigan on sunday to collect it. i got my crib off used dudley for £15 i love them sites and gumtree is great as well.

well i'm sorted for all my big things now as i'm going to use all gerts old stuff just need to get her a bed so i can use her cotbed.

oh how exciting everthing is coming together.

just need to find somewhere to live now and settle in and i will be one happy pregnant lady

I havent bought anything yet. Demi will still be in her cot bed so i need to get two. Ive still got all Jaimees walkers etc which demi will use and then the next ones. We need to move to a bigger house too, no way we would fit one baby here let alone two! Also need a 7 seater car OMG im stressin again now lol xx

Aaawwww! I've just got the best parcel through the post. My best friend sent me a big box with loads of little preggo pressies in with a note saying now we knew everything was ok, she wanted to spoil me! How nice is that! I've got some moisturiser for my bump, a mum-to-be bath soak, a pregnancy journal, a book of mocktail recipes & DH got a 'blokes 100 top tips for surviving pregnancy'. I also got 2 cards through the post from friends that we've told following the scan. What a lovely delivery from the postie today! x

Ah how lovely Sazzle!

Anyone else feeling incredibly emotional...? I have been close to tears for the last three days, anything can set me off I feel like a big, wet blanket!! :cry:

yea about the last week I have been super emotional.. so funny what pregnancy brings

OMG I READ THAT TOO! I was like... I think she meant BUMP but I'll let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->