***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Ok ladies_ I took another test. BFP! As soon as the pee hit the test and made it up to the window it showed up! I knew the lady today was wrong!!

Good news: no proper bleeding do far overnight that I can tell
Bad news: it's 3:40am and I feel so so Ill. I don't wanna move from the bathroom :(

Ok ladies_ I took another test. BFP! As soon as the pee hit the test and made it up to the window it showed up! I knew the lady today was wrong!!

I am so pleased for you. Just read your messages and you have proved them wrong!! Enjoy the moment now x:happydance:

thats brilliant! I dont understand why people that are so horrible work in the health industry!!!

well done!

Yeah MissFox!!! So so happy for you!!!

Welcome to the new ladies, happy and healthy 9 mos to you!!!

MissFox - That's great news!!! :thumbup:

CottlestonPie - Sorry you don't feel well, hope you feel better.:hugs:

Hope everybody else is well. I still don't have any symptoms, I keep testing just to make sure my beanie is hanging in there. The line got a little bit darker but darker non the less.

Off to work for me, even though I'm so tired I could hardly wake up. Hope you all have a fab day!

Congratulations to all the new bfp !!

I was up at 4am feeling really sickly this morning!

Congrats Mummytotwo!!! Happy and healthy 9 mos to you!

so sitting here waiting on the dr to call about my blood test yesterday to make sure everything is going up at the rate it's suppoesed to and I am scared to death.. I was very at peace yesterday and now am scared to death errrr... call me soon please and be great news

Hang in there cami, won't be long now and you'll get the reassurance you need :flower: Sending extra sticky and positive vibes your way!

Switching topics, I insert a progesterone suppository each night so am intimately familiar with my cervix. I've noticed it's tilted pretty much to my spine, it's not normally like that. Is this normal or something that happens in early pregnancy?

I kept having to get up to peeee last night... it was driving me crazy!!!! As soon as I got back into bed, I had to get right back up again!

Anyone else had this problem?

not yet hun peeing durig the day a lot!!

Can i ask about hair dying when in early PG is it safe !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->