***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Will be 11 weeks tomorrow! :) And I have a dr's appt tomorrow.

I really really really want them to do a Ultrasound. Because i'm sorta freaking out about MMC. I don't know why... just something that is worrying me this week. I'm not sure they will though, because it's just a general practitioner appt to "confirm" pregnancy since I was at a fertility clinic before.

I just want reassurance, and maybe it's coming from ultrasound withdrawl.

I guess it just freaks me out that there wouldn't even be any symptoms... I could continue having the normal pregnancy symptoms, and nothing viable would be in there... :nope: that scares me.

Congrats on 11 weeks casey! I hope your appointment goes well!

well for the first time in ages my boobs aren't so sensitive I want to hold them! still more sensitive than normal but I'm enjoying the easing off!

Am also feeling much more dizzy again - last night I definitely felt queasy again - grrrrr

can anyone feel the uterus? I'm 12w3d but I can't feel much other than big fat tum :D

I can feel a hardness above my pubic bone when I'm lying down. My tummy feels like it's getting more solid where my insides are making more room I think!! (that might just be in my head lol)
My OH reckons I'm "taking shape" now but I just feel like I'm getting fat haha

I got some naternity jeans today from Next... They're the ones with elasticated side panels rather than a whole band. Omg they're sooooo comfy I don't know why I waited so long!
Also went looking at travel systems... and bought a safer, bigger 4door car this morning! Had such a productive day it feels great!

14w tomorrow :D

I can feel the uterus when lying flat on my back..it is about 14 weeks measurement, but I have had 2 pregnancies prior so it is a bit slack to say the least!!! Lol OMG I was in london today on the Underground, with Jake , and got offered a seat as i was pregnant - the guy asked me how far gone I was, when I said 3 months he thought i was more - charming! Oh well, chivalry isn't dead just yet!

My SIL has brought a holdall full of her old maternity clothes round for me tonight. Can't wait to have a good sort through & find some trousers that fit. So sick of doing the buttons on mine with hair bobbles! x

Morning All!

I had a letter from the hospital yesterday with the results of my combined screening for Down's - It's low risk with a 1:10000 chance. (I'm 38, so was a little worried!)

We are so pleased that hopefully that is one less worry :)

I can't believe how quickly i received it as i only had scan and bloods on Thursday!

also, DH surprised me with some gifts! A "slanket" which is a lovely soft blanket that you can wear when snuggled on the sofa, as i always feel the cold :), some lovely moisturising creams for my tummy, and some foot and leg massage cream , and also a really sweet Baby journal/keepsake album. :)

Aw how sweet smeej! ...That reminds me though, I haven't written in my journal for ages and ages!

I'm constantly in maternity H&M leggings or primark jeggings,with various jumper dresses, it seems so much easier to be pregnant in Winter!

I'm a lime!!!!

So, weird thing. I'm kinda still freaking out about the whole MMC. I think it's because of my appt tomorrow. I always get freaked out about any appt. I have reason to believe that they WILL do an ultrasound.

Also, in a fight with my Mother. Really upset with her. She decided to emotionally dump all her negativity on me, because of a stupid FB post. I'm really over her immaturity. I don't need to have her or anyone else around pissing me off, if they can't control their emotions.

Just having a pretty crappy weekend. :( Mostly because of my mother, but also because of my stupid worries!!

I can't believe how many family arguments are caused by facebook, it's so sad. :( I haven't spoke to most of my family for a few years now, it's sad but it caused more stress trying to get on with everyone and beat myself up about expectations that I've just walked away from it all, does help I live 200 miles away now though!
I do however have fab in-laws. It seems to happen a lot, that you have one set of grandparents for your kids who are fab and one set that just aren't!

Casey sorry your having a bad weekend... I have to work all weekend and I am exhausted

I can't believe how many family arguments are caused by facebook, it's so sad. :( I haven't spoke to most of my family for a few years now, it's sad but it caused more stress trying to get on with everyone and beat myself up about expectations that I've just walked away from it all, does help I live 200 miles away now though!
I do however have fab in-laws. It seems to happen a lot, that you have one set of grandparents for your kids who are fab and one set that just aren't!

I'm thinking of walking away at the moment. I feel like if your emotional maturity isn't strong enough to let Facebook be the stupid social network site it is, instead of stress inducing argument generator then you aren't mature enough to my a part of my child's life.

My In Laws are OKAY, it just seems like if a fight happens with one set, the other set is there to make things better... don't know if that makes anything better or worse. But at least my in laws don't start fights over facebook, anything we argue about actually has substance.

Morning All!

I had a letter from the hospital yesterday with the results of my combined screening for Down's - It's low risk with a 1:10000 chance. (I'm 38, so was a little worried!)

We are so pleased that hopefully that is one less worry :)

Had my NT scan today, Nuchal Thinkness 1.1mm which I was really pleased about. Still waiting for the bloods but I am pretty posistve about it now after the scan.

It was amazing, the baby was flipping about, tried a headstand and even tried to do the splits in this picture!

Attachments

• baby tries the splits.jpg
    baby tries the splits.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 5
So there we have it. As of Friday morning, I am officially a single mother.

I was finally able to move out of my husband's house and into my own, and that's when he finally showed what he was truly feeling and poured his heart out...and in the process, broke mine. I knew it all along, we're not over each other. We still love each other very deeply and I think the separation has really sunk into us that this is not what we want from our marriage. We both want the marriage to work, we both want our family together, we both want to be able to love and trust each other again, but we don't know how. He says I can eventually move back in, after the baby is born, and if we've done some work on the marriage and feel comfortable with the progress we've made. But he also tells me that if that happens, because the baby isn't his (or at least likely isn't), the baby isn't moving in with me.

This breaks my heart. Who do I choose to let go of? An unborn child whom I love and want very much, or my husband of almost 5 years and our two amazing children? Do I fight to keep my family together and give another couple the opportunity of being a family, or do I start a new family, just me and my 3 kids?

I thought pregnancy was supposed to be happy. I'm far from happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->