***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

ok so I am thinking about calling my Dr. tomorrow and seeing if I can change my appointment to tuesday.. I DON"T WANT TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY... ahhhhhhhh what to do.. I have been so used to being seen every week.. and seeing baby every week what would you do

it said it had been editied keep between 300 and 600 megapixels or some crap

Been feeling butterfly flutters in the morning the last three days... this is my first preggo, so I feel like it's really early, but I'm def. feeling something in there!!!! Anyone else feeling anything yet? Am I nuts? It's not gas b/c I know what that feels like and this is really low down near my pelvic bone. Makes me so happy!! I feel it when I lay in bed and just rest, reading a book.

Are they going to continue to see you everyweek? I think your super lucky to get a scan every week. I have had 3 mcs prior to this pregnancy and my dr is still treating me like all is normal and I don't need to be checked more than anyone else. I have a appt with a new dr on tuesday. I would do what makes you comfortable...its your baby and you need that care and I am sure your dr will be fine with it.

Thats awesome Jazzy!! I haven't really felt anything and this is my 4th. I have a friend that is about a week behind me and she is feeling her baby already. I am SOOO jealous. LOL

Last day of plum for me... I'm considering myself 2nd tri already!! So excited. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon and I am hopeful I might get one last scan before the one at 20 weeks! FXed!

yeah I know I have been super lucky maybe it's because I have had 4 confirmed and 6 suspected mc and I finally found a dr that realizes I woIrry....
Jazzy I have felt things for a couple weeks but will be super happy when I feel proper kicks and stuff

Yeah, I'm amazed!! It seems too soon, but I'm feeling something! I think it flutters when I'm hungry in the morning, my husband is convinced it is telling me to go and eat some food!! I can feel my belly growl in one area and my baby flutter in another, it's great! I hope it keeps it up!

That's nice cami that your doc is so sensitive to your needs, I think it is very important!

Omg!! I'm so excited/nervous/worried for my appt tomorrow. I just want reassurance that baby is definitely still there!!

That's awesome ladies!! I am so excited for you feeling movement.

Cami I am so sorry for your losses.

ahhh reeds .... I don't know.. I know baby will be bigger if I wait till friday but I want to know now... I am so impatient sometimes... I also have my glucose test this week so I am kinda wanting to get that over with... I am not sure what I am going to do but I think I am going to try to get in on tuesday.... I just really really want to know everything is still ok... I am wanting to start feeling things that I know for sure is baby and not just thinking it is baby... I want to be able to hear the hb for sure on my doppler instead of thinking I might possiblly hear something

Good luck Casey, I totally know how you feel. My heart rate is always so high at the beginning of my appointments because I am such a combo of nerves and excitement! I simply hate waiting in the waiting room for them to call me!! So hard to do!! Plus they always tell you to get there early! Let us know how it goes!

Cami - that's why I don't have a doppler, then I'll worry too much if it gives me problems! If you can get in early, just do it. I would!

I would call then and have it changed Cami. I so understand how you feel. I also feel most days that something is wrong and even have had dreams that my baby no longer has a hb...who would ever thought having a baby culd be so nerve racking! FX and prayers for all of us

so far haven't had any dreams like that just very weird dreams and one last night were I was with this lady who was pregnant and she was letting me feel her babies move and I started crying I want to feel my baby

Okay, emotional much?! I'm crying watching the football game. They have 120 breast cancer survivors on the field making a big pink ribbon, just makes me happy and sad at the same time. i know it's mostly hormones, but it's beautiful!

Honestly cami, I couldn't believe that's what I was feeling at first... but it will happen, stay positive. Give yourself some time in the morning to lay in bed and think about your baby, this is usually when I start feeling movement. Right after I wake up, I think my moving around wakes the LO up! It's great, you'll feel it soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->