***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Good morning ladies. Jakemummy glad your scan went well! cant wait to see pic.

I am having a awful morning...had horrible dreams all night and I am so afraid that I will not hear a hb on my next scan. I am a pranoid twit. I am going to beg for a scan. I wonder if they will at least try to hear the hb with a doppler tomorrow. I will be 13 weeks.

i'm not really worried about taking the last appt from someone. there's 4 different centers in about a 20 mile radius and if you can't get in one location they always find a spot in one of the others. plus, if you can't get in there, there's either a hospital attached or across the street you can get an appt at.

scan this morning myself, getting nervous as well. tho i know everythig is fine, i'm preparing for the worst.

finally got my asst card so i can get all my med bills from my mmc and this time pd in full which is a nice relief.

i'm hoping lil one will do the splits towards the u/s so we can see the sex, LOL.

:shy: Appointment in a few! Freaking out! Hope everything goes well for me.

GL Casey... I got my appointment moved to tomorrow at 1:30 fx'd everything is still great... I am sure it is just I am a little paranoid

Girls ! Just thought I'd share my april babies 11 week scan :D

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n245/VenomRamejkis/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

wow there are already due dates through June 14th next year...

Lovely scan :) congrats.

I've got 3rd early scan in the morning, should be just over 10 weeks. Papping myself.

x

Well no appointment for me :(...I got there and they rescheduled me to come back in the morning b/c the doctor wasn't gonna be in today!

Congrats to all those who have had scans!!

Best luck to those with upcoming scans, hope everything goes wonderfully.

Brandi, I'm so sorry for what you're having to go through, I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. Stick to you guns and do what you know in your heart is right. You'll be surprsied if you really take the time to listen to your natural intuition, it seldom leads us astray. :hugs:

Not much new with me. Stopped my progesterone on Friday at 13 weeks and of course am worried with every little twinge and sensation. So far back pain has been pretty strong and lots of sensations and almost cramping feelings in the uterus. Had a listen with the doppler this morning for a minute and that reassured me.

Hope everyone is well this week. 13+3 today, I can't believe it!!!

Berina... I stopped my progestrone over a week ago now and so far so good... fx'd you will be fine... I was listening on the doppler this morning and even though it has been hard to be sure what I am hearing is the hb and all Iheard some pretty funny sounds this morning... almost like a kicking or punching.. so cute... I had the dr move my appointment to tomorrow as I just can't make it to friday I want to know now that everything is still great... I am sure it is but ya know us and worry

Cami, so glad stopping the progesterone is going well for you also!! I heard some weird swishing motions and gurgles when I move over the area, I can't wait until I can hear little one moving (or better yet, feel!) So glad you were able to get your appointment moved up. I know what you mean about needing reassurance.

yeah I just know we are getting so close to being able to feel those kicks and things... I feel things every now and then but it is very hard to figure out what they are... I really really just need to know everything is still ok... I am getting impatient about being able to feel

hiya ladies, wow you girls can chat over one weekend! just taken an age to catch up.

Lovely cute scans! good luck those those with upcoming scans/appointments :)

I bought my first baby clothes at the wkend, a couple cute sleepsuits :cloud9:, its so hard finding gender neutral stuff though! if bubs has its legs crossed at the 20wk scan it's going to be hard to actually cloth a child, lol! xx

MissRams your scan is lovely!!

Cami so glad you got your appt moved! FX all goes well I am sure it will though. :)

Dana & Casey good luck at your appts today!

Caro YA for buying baby stuff!

less than 24 hours to go until we see if there is anything there!!!!!

Appointment was disappointing. All they did was made me pee in a cup to confirm pregnancy with a pregnancy test!! :dohh:

They didn't have anything to see if the baby was still there and viable. :(

Sooooo now i have to wait until next monday to make sure that everything is still running okay. I suppose I should just relax. I have no reason to be so worried... just am... which really irritates me!

Afternoon Reeds... How are you today?

Hi Cami I am feeling pretty rough today to be honest. I had several nightmares last night that I can't shake today and I am so anxious about my appt tomorrow. So afraid there won't be a hb. I know its probably all in my head. I am off work today and been sleeping on and off all day trying to get all bad thoughts out of my head. How are you feeling? You work today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->