***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

aww sandi try not to worry hun, bubs has got to be fine! Though if i were you i'd try and just sleep until time of appt :) xx

casey sorry yqour appt did not go so well. I was really surprised as neither my MW or DR did a pregnancy test or bloods on me...they just took my word for it! Guess we will find out tomorrow if I am right!

Yes I am working today... I am actually feeling ok... keep feeling what I think to be movement it seems to be a little stronger everyday just so hope it is not in my head... sorry about your nightmares last night ... I will keep you in my prayers... I keep telling myself it is all in God's hands anyway and ther is nothing I can do... I just miss all my angel babies and realy just want this one to hold in my arms finally it's been a long hard road

Thanks Caro...I am trying to stay busy and sleep. LOL

Cami I so agree with you...it is all in God's hands and I am praying hard he lets us keep this baby. I so bet your feeling movement!! YA for you! Don't work too hard today, I am off today and tomorrow and then I have 25 days to go!

I am off tomorrow and friday... I have a sit down job mostly sometimes though it is just dealing with very rude people but all in all it's a easy job

I am a manager of a gas station...I put in my notice a few weeks ago. I am just burnt out and tired of all the stress I have been there for almost 4 years. I am ready to stay home. It will be a change finiacially but I think we will be fine. Just means I will have to cook more. LOL

Reedsgirl, sorry you had such vivid dreams. Those are the worst and so hard to shake. Just feels like it's your body's way of telling you something must be wrong, but in the end it's just all those extra hormones causing us problems even when sound asleep.

That's great that you'll be able to stay home. I think I'll be going from a full work week to 3 or 4 days a week. Part of me would love to stay at home, especially for the first year, but I also know I would truly miss work and getting out of the house and having a routine. I plan to take 3 months of leave so hopefully that will give me enough time to bond with baby and get breastfeeding going. So much to think about!

Well no appointment for me :(...I got there and they rescheduled me to come back in the morning b/c the doctor wasn't gonna be in today!

Awww... bummer, I would be so pissy!! I'm counting down the hours until mine this afternoon!!

Officially 13 weeks today!!!:happydance:

Thanks Berina. I am really excited to stay home but I do also have 3 older kids and I do feel like I miss alot with them and miss games cause of work. I want to do it all and I stayed home with all them unitl my ex and I split and then I had to go to work. They are excited that I won't have to miss anything else. LOL

Happy 13 weeks Jazzy!

I'm so happy for you reeds, will be nice to take it easy for a while! Busy enough with all these babymaking! It's harder work than I ever imagined. I'm just so drained all the time!

Darn it, darn it, darn it!!!!!! My doctor's office just called and cancelled on me!!!!!!! UGH! Guess my doc is out today. I was so excited too! Guess we're in the same boat Emmy's Mommy! SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus my schedule is so hectic it's going to be very hard to reschedule anytime this week. Oh, I hope I can find time!!!! Just losing my mind right now. Sorry for the rant!

Jazzy that is awful that they canceled on you!! Ihope you can find time to reschedule this week. How nerve racking this all is.

It really is! I just rescheduled with the girl I tutor from tomorrow night to tonight, so maybe, if they call me to reschedule in time, I can do it tomorrow. FXed! Otherwise I'll probably have to wait until Friday!!

Where are you from Cami? You can pm if you don't want to say on here. I am sure the ladies understand. I have been hoping to meet someone close on here

I am in Ballwin so about 1hr 40 min away... not tooooooooooooooo bad

Wow I know right where that is! I have family in Barnhart, Pevely and St. Louis. Maybe we can meet up sometime and chat it up and vent about men. LOL

Well ladies I just read a article in Babyzone that makes me feel so much better. It seems all that I am feeling is normal, and it normal for my bbs not to be hurting. And I do still have heartburn and by now that is okay that is all I am feeling! That made me feel so much better. :)

That would be great to have a real life bump buddy!! And to understand what I am going through even better! I will pm you my number and we can chat anytime. I love to text. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->