***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Darn it, darn it, darn it!!!!!! My doctor's office just called and cancelled on me!!!!!!! UGH! Guess my doc is out today. I was so excited too! Guess we're in the same boat Emmy's Mommy! SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus my schedule is so hectic it's going to be very hard to reschedule anytime this week. Oh, I hope I can find time!!!! Just losing my mind right now. Sorry for the rant!

I agree, its extremely frustrating!!! Good luck...I hope you get another appointment soon!!

Thanks, Emmy's Mommy. Did they reschedule you already? They told me they would call me in the next day or two. Like, don't they know how eager we are?!! Maybe the doc is sick, I'm sure it's for a good reason, just wish they could have said something sooner!

went and had our NL scan done today which came back completely normal so 80-90% chance baby doesn't have down syndrome. we weren't really worry but decided since no harm to the baby, why not get tested. little too early to do the blood test so i'll be going in to get blood work done some point next mo which is a-ok with me. at the same time doing all the new ob blood then too for hiv and all that jazz.

baby looks great! measuring 12wks 2 days 2.5 inches. s/he was boucing around on it's back basically the whole time with one arm behind his/her head just chillin, LOL. once we tried getting 3d pics s/he turned over so the only we could get is the butt or top of it's head. stubborn, just like it's momma! looked straight at us a couple times almost as if to say "i see you seeing me!" dh thinks the face pics look cute, i say it looks like it's wearing an ICP mask.

dh says he definately sees girl, any guesses? pics posted in a bit.

in other not so great news, my facility is no longer delivering in the city cloest to me, so i'm delivering where i was born. we booked april 15 tho we'll have to go in the night of the 14th. it'll be quite the stay but just works out better with my step son to do it this way. also, apparently i have something call partial placenta praevia. basically means i may end up having a c-section

Thanks, Emmy's Mommy. Did they reschedule you already? They told me they would call me in the next day or two. Like, don't they know how eager we are?!! Maybe the doc is sick, I'm sure it's for a good reason, just wish they could have said something sooner!

Yeah they rescheduled me for first thing tomorrow morning....thankfully..they dont know how i NEED answers :haha:

Glad you appointment went good DanaBump and i cant wait to see the pics!!! I have to have a repeat c-section since my first baby was breech and my doctor has already mentioned doing it around the 7th or 8th or April or maybe sooner! My daughter was born at 37 weeks 3 days!

Okay, got rescheduled for FRIDAY afternoon at 4:10 and they said I'll probably have to wait awhile... hoping my husband might be able to make it if they keep me waiting for awhile... he hasn't been able to see any of the scans due to his work schedule.... we'll see. But these next 4 days will drive me crazy. Luckily I saw the HB last Monday at the NT scan and I can feel little movements at night and in the morning, so I'm feeling like everything is okay!! Stay positive, right?!

Glad things went well Dana, I'm sure the little issues will work themselves out! You'll do what it takes I'm sure! You are so lucky that your DH got to be there with you for the scan!!!! I am sad that mine can never make it, but he just took a new teaching job and he really can't miss any days. He's saving his 2 personal days for when the baby's born!!!

Hi Ladies, just thought i would post my scan pic from last week, was so amazing, still trying to catch up with the posts

Attachments

• Baby @ 12 weeks 5 days.jpg
    Baby @ 12 weeks 5 days.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 14
Great scan pic CrazyBird!!! Looks like a little baby, love the face, it's so delicate!!!

pics!! in the legs picture between the leggs nick thinks he sees girl parts. any comments/remarks?

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
  • legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 17
  • face1.jpg
    face1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
  • arms.jpg
    arms.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
Nice pic CrazyBird!! Love all the baby pics!! Just adorable!!

I think girl too Dana ... very cute pics guys can't wait till mine tomorrow

I think girl too Dana ... very cute pics guys can't wait till mine tomorrow

i was thinking boy until i got home and saw that line. dh was saying at the dr office that it was the tailbone but i really don't think the tail bone has a crack LOL.

set to find out the sex nov 24, weeee!!! :dance:

great scan crazy bird, bubs looks well comfy

Dana love yours too, i saw them on facebook. Looks very girly to me too, the nub has a forked end which usually means girl!

How are you Laura? Did you manage to get to the clinic or did it settle down?

xxx

OK girls not sure if I will do this correctly but I took photos of my scan pictures and bump! Hopefully they are attached!

https://i55.tinypic.com/r0vxia.jpg

Yay it worked! Here are the other 2..

Another view of baby - shame I didn;t get any nub shots but lets have a guess! I thought it was slightly up in the scan, so I am calling boy!

https://i51.tinypic.com/25eur28.jpg

And my bump that appeared this week rather suddenly!

https://i53.tinypic.com/i5x0yg.jpg

i'm calling boy too jakesmommy! what do you mean by slightly up?

so jealous of the bump, congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->