***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

no I do feel things I just wish it was more prominient were we KNEW for sure it was baby instead of going that has to be baby that's new that feels different... just want the I am kicking you and you know it is me

Cami FX that they will move your appt. I hate those dreams they seem to make me more nervous. I know they are not realy and just my fears leaking into my dreams.

yep and I am sure that is what my dream was last night because feeling the baby has really been on my mind this week... I guess because it is getting so close to that time... but seriously I had about 5 different dreams last night

Oh my gosh you do too?? I thought I was crazy having numerous dreams and most of them are baby related somehow or scary

one of mine was super funny.. there is this guy when I was younger like in my teens that had a major crush on me.. well found out about a year ago he is now gay (we used ot go to a pentecostal church together) anyway I dreamed that we met up after the baby was born and he told me how much he missed and loved me and that he had never slept with his boyfriend and he wanted to be with me that he wasn't really gay women just didn't give him a chance

morning ladies xx

im sure i could feel baby moving last night, i put doppler on and when i felt the movements the doppler was making a noise so i think baby must of been in a nice positions to feel :happydance:

hmmmm unless i had some "spotting" over the weekend...hehe :blush:

Dana dont forget if you do this then someone who actually is having worrying symptoms might not be able to get an appointment for a scan because you could be taking the last one :shrug: although I understand why you want to see your LO.....I am so excited about our first scan tomorrow!:happydance:

How is everyone this morning? I have been vomitting again....I thought this was meant to be wearing off now that we are getting further through the I have just over 24 hours now until I finally get to see if there really is something in my tummy or have I just had too many cakes?!!! My OH has the afternoon off work to come with me and has agreed that if all is ok we can go off to mothercare and buy something for the baby, we have not bought anything yet!

Also looking forward to a walk along the beach this afternoon!
Have a good day everyone x

am so happy to be 13 weeks today .......my last week in the 1st tri wuhoo :)

i though i felt the babies move this morning but cant be 100% xx

Ahh back from scan - it was wonderful!! Baby is measuring right on date so no need to change due date - still 13th April! I had a tear in my eye when I saw the heartbeat, and the sonographer was the same as I had last time at the missed miscarriage which made me nervous beforehand! However, everything is fine, DS risks are extremely low. I will add photos later when camera has charged.

jakes mummy been thinking of you this morning so leased it went well xxxx

morning girls.

i'm a little worried today keep getting really strong shooting pains in my belly had them last night as well when i went to bed do you think i should phone someone about them?

great news jakemummy, cant wait to see pics! Laura if i were you id phone the docs just to get checked out hun xxx

thanks tasha cant phone docs they close at 12 and you have to phone at 9 to been seen by a doctor.

i dont know what to do for the best if i go to a&e i know i'm going to be there all bloody day and can never get in touch with my midwife.

Ahh back from scan - it was wonderful!! Baby is measuring right on date so no need to change due date - still 13th April! I had a tear in my eye when I saw the heartbeat, and the sonographer was the same as I had last time at the missed miscarriage which made me nervous beforehand! However, everything is fine, DS risks are extremely low. I will add photos later when camera has charged.

Great News JakesMummy!!

xxxxxxx

how about the walk in clinic at holly hall laura xx

Just booked my private gender/4d freeview at babybond 22nd oct when ill be 17 weeks xx

yeah tasha think i'll pop in once i get gert sorted i totally forgot about that place.x

Morning Everybody! I got my appointment this morning and I'm getting more nervous the closer it gets to my time..lol but I'm excited that Ive reached 12 weeks and am now a plum!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->