***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

dana I think she was talking about the nub was slightly up

oooooooo, good call! but then again so was mine, if it wasn't for the crack that you really can't see on the scanned pics but in person it's very dominate. everything is "up" because even the labya could be swollen "up".

however, i still see a boy.

apparently boys are supposed to be up and girls nubs are out I am no expert on this just what I have read on here

Lovely scan ladies!!

Cami can't wait to see yours tomorrow!

Have a lovely evening ladies

yes but am not announcing on there as some family doesn't know

Thanks girls! Yep, thats what I meant. The sonographer lingered over that area for a while after I mentioned the sex, and she said we will find out at the next scan. I knew full well they wouldn't tell me - was pushing my luck really!
I'd be delighted for a boy but equally as with a girl!

finally told my parents today and mom's reply was "i knew when i saw you for our anniversary". *sigh* mom's connection to their kids never dies.

Hi Guys jus a quick question, my partner is 13w2d and she has been mentioning a fluttery and butterflies like feeling in her belly for the past 3 days now! Its seems quite early but could it possibly be the baby moving, i have an unmoveable inkling that there might be a hidden surprise in there with the sizeable bump and early feeling of movements :shrug:

yes it could be I have been feeling stuff off and on for a couple weeks

interesting well i guess its possible at the 12wk scan the little baby was really kicking up a storm in there. I was actually amazed when the MW said that a twin could still be missed at that stage seeing as the baby seemed quite big to me and i couldn't see how another could be hiding behind it lol!

I wanna feel stuff!!! :brat:

:D Quickening isn't technically suppose to happen till week 15 or so though (week 18 to be more conservative).

But who am I to say what others feel! :D

Hi ladies, im so glad to hear so many of you have had amazing scans! I've been avioding BnB for a while as i was getting myself too paranoid that something was going to go wrong but im so thrilled that everything was ok at my scan yesterday, which makes me 13w 3d with a new edd of 9th april- can my date be amended please.

Been trying to catch up on posts as ive been away too but i cant keep up! Good luck to those having scans the next few weeks, and i have attached my pic below, first time adding a pic so i hope it worked.

xxx:happydance: xxx

Attachments

• baby bate 2.jpg
    baby bate 2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
Jakes mummy your bump is so cute!!!! Congrats on the scan:thumbup:

Ginger welcome back and congrats on your scan too, completely understand why you have been lying low! :hugs:

To anyone else with new scans congrats also.

I am 12 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo: AND I have my very first scan today......I am actually really nervous so please keep your fingers crossed for me! Its not til 3pm so gotta keep myself occupied til then!!!!

Goood luck to anyone else having scans today
x

well my scan is at 10am tomorrow morning and I wish today would just hurry the hell up :huh:

My OH got back yesterday from working away (it's so nice to have him back) and now we're just waiting for tomorrow. It seems to be taking an age!

Still, will know whether this is a real PG I guess. Will keep you all updated. Please cross your fingers for me O:)

I got an intelligender kit delivered today!!
Need fmu to do it

I'm doing an experiment I'm gonna find all the gender theories I can find and the ones I can do over the next few weeks I'm gonna do and see which ones are right , I'm still very undecided wether I'm gonna find out or not so hopefully some fun guessing will keep me occupied

I am sure I can feel fluttering , the more pregnancies u have the earlier u feel things , and I had my Doppler on heard a movement at the same time as I felt a flutter

I don't get them often so I suppose it depends where baby is lying x

hello everyone,

finally met my proper midwife today, she's a bit matter of fact but still nice AND she's pro home birth so as long as pregnancy is healthy I'm giving birth in the dining room lol! Got to listen to babys heartbeat too, nice and loud. My bubs must be sitting right at the front cause I'm actually feeling movement throughout the day esp when I've got a full bladder! I was so worried she was going to be anti home birth and start trotting off excuses but she seemed quite pleased when i told her! yey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->