***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I know it's early but I just ordered the car seat!
In mothercare the seat I wanted was £150 and the isofix base was the same price... But I got both together for £199 so it was £101 cheaper... I couldn't pass that up!

It's being delivered to MILs as I don't want anything in the house yet. Anyone else superstitious like that? DF thinks I'm crazy!

OH is picking up the bouncer and play mat today

bouncer was £50 down to £14.99
play mat was £60 down to £16.99

defo couldnt pass up on that

got some mam bottles that were 25% off too

and saw a electric breast pump on the asda baby event £80 down to £40 so will be getting that !

toys r us have got some proper travel system bargains at the mo. . . I'm eyeing up a grey graco travel system which is only £150 half price!

Oh! I forgot the asda event started this week! Will have to pop into asda home tonight

Well i had my scan/appointment and we will be having only one baby as the other one has vanished! I didn't get any pics b/c he/she wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good picture...it was doing back flips and kicking at us..lol..We are OK with what has happened, I've been kinda preparing myself for it anyways and plus we feel super blessed to have one healthy baby on the way! :)

choco I hope everything went ok this morning!?

emmy so sorry huni :hugs: but so glad one of your babies is lovely and healthy xx

Ladies today was AMAZING!!!!! Our liffle one is measuring a bit smaller EDD 30th April but they are re scanning next week to make sure!!!
It was moving and wriggling and its little heartbeat was so clear!!!!! Will try and add photos later in the week!!!

Emmy's Mommy i'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: But am so pleased that you still have one healthy little baby in there :flower: x

Chocojen that's great news, glad it went well :flower: My little one measured smaller aswell, i got put back 13 days :( x

so frustrating isnt it miss maternal but it does mean i get to see LO again next week!!!

great scan crazy bird, bubs looks well comfy

Dana love yours too, i saw them on facebook. Looks very girly to me too, the nub has a forked end which usually means girl!

How are you Laura? Did you manage to get to the clinic or did it settle down?

xxx

i'm ok tasha i went to the walk in clinic and the doctor was lovely he said baby is ok and it was just stretching pains cause they werent continuous but i had high blood pressure which needs to be checked out.

i think i just need the reassurance more than anything after my scan and the stress i'm under at the minute.

he told me if i still feel like i do next week to see my doctor cause my being stress is not good for me or the baby i know this as i suffered with it when i was having gert which cause my blood pressure to rocket.

oh no hope you feel better soon laura

So so sorry emmy, big hugs

hows everyone else feeling today? Im super tired and managed to faint today lol. I have fainted in both of my pregnancies before but usually when out and about etc. I was sitting feeding Demi and i could feel it coming on so i had to strap Demi in her chair where i knew shed be safe and sit down and fainted on the chair. I think i was only out for a couple of seconds and Demi was fine but it really scared me. I also keep seeing glittery bits in my eyes, anyone else getting this?

xx

okay ladies don't have time to catch up cause dh has to do his homework but wanted to let you know scan went great and love the new dr. Baby is measuring 13+3 with hr of 150. here is pics

baby13+3a.jpg

baby13+3.jpg

Tasha they normally say if you see bits in in your eyes it can be your blood pressure so go get it checked esp cause your carrying twins its extra strain on your body.x

reeds your scan pics are adorable.x

it's not in there? i saw where i put pregnant but now where i typed

its further down chick it says my family just about the white box

Hey ladies!
Had a dr appointment today and got to hear baby on the doppler! Didn't ask what the HR was because it took the lady sooo long to find it! She was noticably starting to panic so I kept quiet and let her poke around near my hair line- even though I know that the baby is near my belly button! When I went to get all of my sonograms the lady had to go through my bellybutton and right below it to see baby nicely. My midwife said that the baby being so high is a good sign though - lots of support down there!
I've been working a lot and haven't had so much time to get on here.
Cami- I also FB if you wanna add me- I also wont tell on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->