***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

oh crap, i changed mine to exactly what yours says sam, LOL

whoops! i'll have to change that..

So sorry Emmy's Mommy - happy you have one healthy one hanging in there!! :hugs:

Nice scan pics ladies... babies are all getting so big!! Can't wait till someone gets a preliminary gender guess from the doc... I am so excited to find out, I don't know how I can wait another two months!

I can't wait for appt. Friday!!! Been having some stretching pains lately... guess it's normal but it's really no fun! Hard to sleep at night, either stretching pains or fluttering, so I'm either too uncomfortable to sleep or too excited! I ordered a maternity pillow today, can't wait to get it in the mail and I hope it helps!!!

thanks laura, i think ill get it checked out if it happens again.
Great scan pic reeds!!
2 weeks friday until i find out my babies genders, im sooo impatient lol xx

Hi,

Just wondering has anyone had in internal scan at 12 weeks? So far I've had all internal scans with this pregancy cause after my first scan at 6 weeks my bladder was so full and I had to wait an hour for the scan cause there was an emergency I was in so much pain when she was pressing down for external scan. So she ended up saying empty bladder and did internal. I find the internal ones less stressful cause the baby shows up right away instead of them searching with the external scan.

I don't know whether to go for external for 12 weeks though, do you think it makes a difference?

x

so scan was this morning, the MW ages ago changed my due date to April 14th (which was much more realistic than my Dr's guess of 9th) but I wanted to wait until today to see.

Pickle was moving around, waved at us and also looked straight at the screen! Measures 12w5d (I thought I was 13) so that's good too, due date now 16th April (can I be changed please?) which is my great aunties birthday and she's going to be over the moon. I know it won't be born on that date but it will make her so happy.

So next scan booked for end of November - WOOT!

swanny i had an internal scan at 11and half weeks and your right was much clearer, im sure if u ask them they will let u :)

have my 1st hosp apt tomorrow so should get a scan date (the big 20 wk one) and hopefully the date for finding out the sex of baby :) cant wait, am dying to start buying pink or blue....i refuse to buy cream lol

gender scan nov 8th... been having external scans lately and don't want to post the pics as I don't think my dr knows how too zoom so very hard to see baby on scan pic... can see on screen though and baby was kicking up a storm yesterday dr says baby seems hyperactive..lol.... of course baby was hyperactive yesterday I had a glucose test were I had to fast for 3 hours and drink this super sugary drink..

Only 6 more days until I see Speck again, and I finally have my first midwife appointment. October 20! Hoping to hear a heartbeat rather than just see it.

I have my next prenatal appointment on the 3rd and they probably wont book my 20 week until then. I just hope that I get to do it early on the 17th because I want to find out the sex for DF's b-day! Especially if it's a boy because that would be great (everyone around here has money on it being a girl) for his present! Of course there is other stuff in there I am going to get him but I think finding out the gender is perfect timing!
Oh, and I've only had externals- and this last time the baby was so squished she had me empty my bladder and still got a pretty clear view of the baby but my sonotech is great!

Glad everyone has been getting some great scan pictures and having good scans.

I am pleased other people have said they are feeling fluttering. I am sure I can but I thought I might be imagining it at this stage! The baby was kicking their legs around like mad though and doing headstands when I saw them so I probaby shouldn't really be surprised if I can feel something.

evening ladies, lovely scans! :D

anyone else just wanna skip the next few weeks and move onto Novemeber for 20 week scans!? hehe xx

evening ladies, lovely scans! :D

anyone else just wanna skip the next few weeks and move onto Novemeber for 20 week scans!? hehe xx

It will be here before we all know it!

While I was having my scan the sonographer switched in and out of 4D so I could see what it looked like... at the lower end of this one is my babies "Nub" it looks a bit like a girl to me? The sonographer would not commit she said she was usually wrong...

Attachments

• 4d 12 weeks.jpg
    4d 12 weeks.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Great scans everyone! Had mine today and did go well but because it turns out I have retroverted uterus and baby was being naughty they couldn't do the NT measurements. Ultrasound technician joked that because it was being difficult it's probably going to be a boy! Have also announced it to everyone now and apart from my parents everyone is really pleased. Am just so happy that we got finally to see baby, it is going to be hard to wait for the next scan in November!

Attachments

• U:S 12 Weeks Scan.jpg
    U:S 12 Weeks Scan.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
Great scans everyone! Had mine today and did go well but because it turns out I have retroverted uterus and baby was being naughty they couldn't do the NT measurements. Ultrasound technician joked that because it was being difficult it's probably going to be a boy! Have also announced it to everyone now and apart from my parents everyone is really pleased. Am just so happy that we got finally to see baby, it is going to be hard to wait for the next scan in November!

Yes but just think "next month" then it doesn't seem to bad!

What is a retroverted uterus? Is that why the baby appears to be doing a headstand? Will that change with time?

Yes but just think "next month" then it doesn't seem to bad!

What is a retroverted uterus? Is that why the baby appears to be doing a headstand? Will that change with time?

Actually, that does make it seem much sooner! :thumbup:

It means my uterus is tilted back, apparently it won't effect my pregnancy except that at the moment it makes the ultrasound difficult and should tilt forward as baby grows. Not sure if that's why baby's on it's head, she did her absolute best to get it to move around but it was having none of it and just waggled it's arms and legs a bit!

Today was a great day! :D

Got my first maternity sweater of the season! Makes everything just seem so real, and my friend gave me a lot of free diapers and clothes! :D Some of the clothes are neutral and some are gender oriented, but their's both genders mixed, so I think it's a pretty good deal. :) Most of it is girl gender though, because my friend has a girl!

So happy about all you girl's scans. I hope I get another scan on my first OB appt on the 11th. I have reason to believe i might. :) Very excited about that.

Hey ladies
Been wirking all day and everyone knows now after scan yesterday....was so funny cause now they keep saying i shouldnt be doing things that I have been doing last 3 months!!
I think I will wait til next weeks scan before I post pictures, these ones were not that clear so hoping for better ones when I see little bubba again on friday....I cant wait!!!!!
Reeds your latest pic is great. Loopy pleased your scan went well too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UKCath amazing shot! I am calling girl too!!

I have a retroverted uterus..or did have. I had it with Jakes pregnancy, then it flipped forward at 16 weeks cos of the weight of him, and it never went back..stayed forward! I had to have an internal scan with him, at 12 weeks, but when I had M/C and this recent scan, it was a trans-abdominal scan.

I doubt we will get our 20 weeks scan until end of november..omg seems so far away!!! I am seriously thinking of getting one at babybond beforehand!! So impatient! But I wanted a 4d scan later on in the pregnancy, so may just have to learn to be patient.

ohh the Lotto is on in a mo, so if I win, I'll be booking one tomorrow!!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->