***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

What!?! My ticker says my baby can make sounds>?! How would they know!? SECOND TRIMESTER!

Start of a bump or still bloat???? :)

[URL=https://img163.imageshack.us/i/bump12weeks.jpg/][IMG]https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2813/bump12weeks.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

EmmysMommy-- Probably a little bit of both. Baby is starting to pop out of the pelvis, but we are all probably still having bloat. So glad that your bump is starting to show!! :D I can't wait until mine does. I can feel my uterus, but because of my extra padding on the belly it'll probably be longer before I start to show.

i also tilt back and tech sd it'll tilt up in pregnancy so no big worries.

counting down til nov 24 myself, can't wait!!! considering taking a pee test just for funzies.

OH Dana that pee test would be fun! I have been thinking about it as well. It would be great if a few of us did it and see how accurate it really is!

i was looking at reviews and some say it was accurate, some say not. i say 50/50 shot of getting it right, LOL.

poll for all you mom's who've been thru this. band or maternity pants? did you try both?

I wanna do the test too, but it is quite a bit of money! Here is a pic of my 20 month old little boy! Been a terror today!

We went into London last saturday with my niece and nephew - never again!!! Tube, 3 mad children, 1 pregnant hormonal woman and my mum!

https://i53.tinypic.com/28tyhaa.jpg

Just looking through my laptop and found this pic, I took, of 2 dragonflies, mating, I think! I just loved the way they formed a heart !!!

https://i55.tinypic.com/jh3h9x.jpg

Sorry, really random post!!!

I wore maternity pants, the frst time round, from 17 weeks..not so lucky this time round!! I found the band more helpful towards the end when I wore maternity trousers with the small band, and my bump pulled up tops to reveal skin. It gave me a few more inches..although I found it really restricting and hard to breathe! It kinda helped support the bump too, when Jake was seriously forward and pushing out.
I never got the over the bump jeans last time but this time I have. I learnt my lesson last time!
So glad I can re-use half the stuff I have already as it gets so expensive : /

went to the drs today didn't get to see the baby today just heard the heartbeat and found out I won't get another scan until 22 wks, the last time I had a scan was at 10+3. 8 wks is a really long time to wait but I am just glad I got to hear the heartbeat today!

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are all having babies ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i changed my mind and thought I would add a little scan picture but cant figure out how to do it????

yay all went well at the hosp today :)
got to see baby on screen again , got my 20 wk scan booked for end of nov cant wait :) and will hopefully find out if boy or girl then too

yayyy!!! 6th April.. (originally the 18th.. then the 12th now the 6th!)

i changed my mind and thought I would add a little scan picture but cant figure out how to do it????

Took me awhile to work it out! I attached the pic by going to the advanced bit and then clicking on the paperclip above the text box. Can't wait to see your pic :thumbup:

:dohh:cant get that to work it keeps saying upload failed! Grrrr how annoying!
xxx

Go to tinypic..open it up in another window..and upload from there..make it message board sized or smaller..then at the end there will be four codes. Right click "select all" on "Forum And Message Board code" then copy and paste into the message box you write in on here.

Is the pic too big? Maybe try resizing it if you can x

What a rough few days I have had....I was super busy yesterday and I forgot to eat. By 6 last night I was sweaty and shaky and couldn't figure out what was wrong with me when I realized all I had all day was a pack of crackers and a few bites of pasta salad in the morning. I ate some grapes and a banana and spaghetti but still didn't feel anybetter went to bed about 8 and woke up at 2am with a horrible headache....stayed up and went to work but ended up leaving early and have been home in bed most of the day. I will never make this mistake again. I will take snacks all day...

aww def remember to eat, even just a tiny bit regularly! hope you're doing better today!

i'm pooped today, napped for nearly 2 hours after work and could sleep again! :dohh:

Got my nucual screening tests back (finally!) and all nice and low risk :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->