***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Just coing on here real fast so no time to look back but where did you get the electric breast pump from?? Last time I had the Avent Manual and I hated it!!! Couldn't sit there for hours pumping..hurt my wrist too much!

Exactly like aqua aerobics but I think a little slower paced, I found it by accident when I was looking at the swimming timetable for my local leisure centre. When I next went in I asked them about it and they said it was fine to come along at any stage, thought it would be good seeing as I've been pretty much laid up with the m/s. Sure you'll be able to find one near you, look up your nearest leisure centre.

Morning ladies! Congrats to all of you who have reached 2nd tri! So exciting!!
I got stung by a hornet on wednesday- I was so upset because I was trying to make some extra money with a friend and within an hour I was stung! I immediately took some benedryl and still have a large red swollen mark on my arm. It doesn't hurt as bad today as it did yesterday.
I've also managed to bruise 2 of my knuckles! Apparently I've though I've been less clumsy only to find out I'm just not noticing my clumsiness. :dohh:

Morning ladies! Congrats to all of you who have reached 2nd tri! So exciting!!
I got stung by a hornet on wednesday- I was so upset because I was trying to make some extra money with a friend and within an hour I was stung! I immediately took some benedryl and still have a large red swollen mark on my arm. It doesn't hurt as bad today as it did yesterday.
I've also managed to bruise 2 of my knuckles! Apparently I've though I've been less clumsy only to find out I'm just not noticing my clumsiness. :dohh:

Clumsiness has totally struck me too!! bumped my elbow on the sick the other day, now have a bruise and I totally missed the the cup this morning and got water all over the counters! :dohh:

Just coing on here real fast so no time to look back but where did you get the electric breast pump from?? Last time I had the Avent Manual and I hated it!!! Couldn't sit there for hours pumping..hurt my wrist too much!

the asda direct site in the baby event xxx

I thought I've been doing so well!!! Not falling like usual but apparently bruising myself and not noticing!!

Claimed the cot my sister used for my nephew a few years back so that saves a few quid! Found a lovely crib I want and Mums offered to buy, so now just trying to justify to DF why a crib is better than a cot for the first few months!

hey ladies very quick today as have been working all day and we have had bad news about nicks mum, she has cancer diagnosed at the time we conceived but we thought things were going ok, she is now in hospital about to have most of her bowel removed in a major operation. Just really hope she pulls throough and gets to meet our LO.

sorry not a good day

Choco so sorry about MIL I hope she gets well.xxx

Ladies I purchase a baby bed yesterday from BabiesRUs so excited...I had found it at Target.com for 250 and it was on the Brus website for 169...It it the type that grows with baby and bcmes a toddler bed to a full. It is also has a changing table with it that will become a night stand. SO stoked!! One big purchase down.

Choco- I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope she pulls through and everything is alright!

Reeds- I LOVE LOVE LOVE those! DF's brother is amazing with wood and wants to build the high chair- I've requested a growing crib/bed too! I think that's such a great idea!!

Thanks Miss Fox I am super excited about it as well...it should be here in the next 2 weeks! And my dh is so excited about putting it together.

UGH! So DF just called- I applied for MediCal and I was thinking that since right now I'm supporting DF and don't make very much money at all that I would get approved. Well, they're covering pregnancy but nothing else. DF got full coverage so I'm completely baffled. FML.

No hun your not the only one. I think its cause I am a belly sleeper and the pressure on my breast is causing it. Although now I am more of a side sleeper and its more my right one than my left..but I have been having this since about 6 weeks but I also have kiddos already that I have nursed.

So glad i'm not the only one. I seriously thought I was defective!! :haha: I am a belly sleeper too.... and lately i've been half belly half side sleeping on my left side (to promote healthy blood flow and decrease heartburn and all that jazz). And it was my left breast that had the waxy stuff. So you have a very plausible theory there. :)

i leaked terrible with my first (a girl) by 16 weeks i had to wear pads. i dint leak at all with my son. just the way it goes i spose
x

UGH! So DF just called- I applied for MediCal and I was thinking that since right now I'm supporting DF and don't make very much money at all that I would get approved. Well, they're covering pregnancy but nothing else. DF got full coverage so I'm completely baffled. FML.

that blows my mind but since a lot of stuff you're going thru right now could be pregnancy related, you should be good. i'm technically under prenatal too but it covers a crap ton. check into your benefits more you might just be misunderstanding.

for sure! I've got to figure out a way to get my foot looked at!! I stepped on a rock and think I may have tore a muscle or something? But this was a coupe months ago and my foot is still sore so I was hoping I could get it looked at- but my Dr. is only $50/visit anyways.

A little offer I saw today in Lloyds Pharmacy - If you like Bio-oil or want to try it for stretchmarks etc then all the bottle sizes are half-price ..the largest is usually around£18 so it is at £9. Should last a while too?
I used Palmers Cocoa Butter Stretchmark cream last time, and Whether it worked or I was lucky, I didn't get many stretchmarks - most were around my hips and thighs..like the ones you get when you have a growth spurt lol HOWEVER, I got a couple on my lower abdomen when I went overdue..grr..so those last few days..thankyou Jake!! Lol

I am feeling bubba!! I was unsure whether it was, but tonight I used the doppler and located baby. Around the same area, just now I felt a strong flutter..cannot wait for the kicks!

Thankyou snowball for the info re: breastpump. I will look tomorrow and order!!

is totally getting this as soon as *hopfully* nick wins his unemployment appeal.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cadence-...and-Toddler-Mattress-Bundle-Espresso/14245024

Girls you guys are amazing thanks so much. She should be having the operation today so fingers crossed.

Not been sick or 3 days I am hoping that means I am over it but strangely I kind of miss the reassurance of the symptoms!! Not long now til I see the LO again though with having the extra scan on friday!

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

choco- I hope surgery goes well! And I can't wait to see LO again either! I've been feeling ... just better? I don't know if that mkes sense. I'm still walking around the house and everywhere I go gagging and coughing but not actually "feeling" sick. I ate lunch at 2 yesterday and finished a smoothie by 3 but didn't eat until 8:30 last night and felt tired... very tired, but not nauseas sick like I used to. I really hope this means it's over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->