***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Just been on a bit of a shopping spree! DH is away for weekend so made my sis come shopping for 'fat' clothes! Bought mat leggings & some jeggings & a few tops. Just tried them all on & god, the mat leggings are so comfy! Not been able to fasten my UK size 12s for a couple of weeks so been in the few 14s I have but even they are starting to dig into my bump/bloat/podge.

Can't find any black work trousers anywhere though. I want some with a panel that goes right up over the bump. Any UK girlies found any like that? All I can find are ones with side panels or a small band that I think will dig in later on & I want them to last the distance. xxx

Great news emmysmommy, congrats to you all.
Great feeling reaching 2nd tri isnt it lyndsey

cant believe im 15 weeks already ! xxx

Oh im so happy my bump is getting bigger and bigger every day it feels, so happy to be in 2nd trimester, is there a april sweet pees 2nd trimester thread?

Great news emmysmommy, congrats to you all.
Great feeling reaching 2nd tri isnt it lyndsey

cant believe im 15 weeks already ! xxx

Oh im so happy my bump is getting bigger and bigger every day it feels, so happy to be in 2nd trimester, is there a april sweet pees 2nd trimester thread?

Congrats on getting to 2nd tri! Not long for me now too :happydance:. The thread is in the lounge area now rather than 1st tri so think we'll be sticking with this one until the end.

I thought somebody said we were just going to move this thread along with us throught the tri's... but I am not sure

chocojen all the best for your MIL!!

Sazzle i got some like that for £12 from Peacocks and they are really comfy i had then when i had my daughter last year and still wear them now
xx

yeah thats why the threads been put in the groups area so it doesnt have to keep being moved xx

I thought somebody said we were just going to move this thread along with us throught the tri's... but I am not sure

I think when they moved the thread to the groups & discussions--pregnancy thread it made doing that obsolete. Hope that helps.

hiya girls, anyone else started fainting? nearly hit the floor 3 times today :dohh: once when in tesco! not fun. But on the bonus sickness has vanished as of yesterday :D

all of you ladies who are feeling better and your sickness is ending are so lucky, I am still dealing with m/s and being exhausted constantly, with the added growing pains. I am hoping my sickness eases up soon!

And I am getting a nice little bump that I am so proud of!!

Growing pains have been getting nasty the past couple of days. Yesterday I mustve pulled something and had round ligament pain so bad I could barely stand up straight... Felt like I'd done a million tummy crunches. Was fine after resting through the night. Wondering if I'm not staying hydrated enough...

Cottleston - I had them sharp pains just today - only get them when standing and it bloody hurts!! Have to agree with the hydration - I am awful and do try but know I need to drink more fluids. Maybe it will help.

She pulled throught the op!!!! Not sure what happens next, waiting to hear from the doctors again on monday.

I too am starting to get a little bump now and I love it! Also not vomitted for 5 days

xxx

thats so great chocco! fx'ed she makes a good recovery xx

i've got pains down my left side today, feel like stretching! hehe, the joys of pregnancy. I hope sickness goes away soon for everyone! xx

great news choco!!!

Yep i keep fainting too think its my blood pressure being low xx

i have been having a achy tummy the last few days whilst lieing down its so uncomfortable, i went to Tesco shopping and i too felt faint i was holding onto the trolley for dear life i felt awful. i got antinatel this week so il ask if this is normal then. Its so nice to see us all moving to the next tri so so happy :happydance::cloud9:

some of us are 15 weeks already?! feel like i'm so far behind! why is it that i feel almost competetive in my pregnancy? LOL.

my new dates (which may change again on firday) put me back 10 days...I feel so cheated!!!

Had some spotting today and period/growing pains which has worried me :-( Guna book in and see the dr tomorrow i think just to put my mind at rest. Hows everyone else today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->