***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hope everythings ok hun x
My tummy has felt very soft today. It's been starting to harden but I guess bubs is right at the back today or something because I'm all squishy!
15w today and starting to panic about not finding heartbeat at 16w midwife appointment already!

Everyone's been talking about shopping lately, and I felt so left out because I hadn't been buying anything, except for free stuff people have been giving me.

And I just found a changing table and a charcoal grill for free on Freecycle. I don't know if UK has that, but in US there is a website where people post things that they just don't want anything and don't really care for money for. It's amazing! :) Maybe UK has something like it, I know that Yahoo! hosts it.

We have freecycle, never got anything from it but we've given stuff away. Keeping my eye out at the moment though!

We have freecycle, never got anything from it but we've given stuff away. Keeping my eye out at the moment though!

Awesome!! :D So glad to hear. I love that site! :) Though this will be the first time I actually get something from it, that isn't moving boxes.

Hi everyone, hubbys in Afgan now and it suuucks although he did manage to call us for 5 mins. I used my dopler today and it was clearer than ever and I sware I heard a kick or 2

Hope all is well with everyone xx

Hi everyone, hubbys in Afgan now and it suuucks although he did manage to call us for 5 mins. I used my dopler today and it was clearer than ever and I sware I heard a kick or 2

Hope all is well with everyone xx

I'm feeling quite crampy this evening. It's not a continuous feeling... and it only lasts for a second. But it has been since around 7ish (it's now almost 9:30).
I got a similar thing "down there" the other day but this is low down in my tummy. It's starting to worry me :(

:hugs: tasha
I havn't been sick since Monday or so! Makes me pretty happy- starting tofeel more human but all in all I'm still tired (working too much probably!) Hope you are all well.

StephW hugs for the dh's deployment.xxx I pray his time gone goes by quickly and for a safe return.

Tasha & Cottle I hopt your pains are just growing pains and FX all goes well at the dr.

Asfm for the past few days I have felt great. I had one bout of nausea at church this morning but it past pretty quickly.

Has anyone seen Cami on?

Hi everyone. Just got back from a couples vacation and had a great time, nice to be home though, looking forward to sleeping in my bed.

Chocojen, so glad MIL pulled through surgery, hope her recovery goes well.

Tasha, hope you're able to get in tomorrow and that all is well.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

StephW hugs for the dh's deployment.xxx I pray his time gone goes by quickly and for a safe return.

Tasha & Cottle I hopt your pains are just growing pains and FX all goes well at the dr.

Asfm for the past few days I have felt great. I had one bout of nausea at church this morning but it past pretty quickly.

Has anyone seen Cami on?

i saw her on fb yesterday

Yeah I seen that but haven't seen her on here. I text her yesterday and she didn't answer. I hope she is ok..

tasha hope all goes ok with dr
cottleson hope pain settles down
I spoke too soon and am vomitting again!!!
Off to work now, hoping for a nice shift xx

Good morning ladies, I hope you're all well :)

I haven't really had anything to report, and still don't really. Finally hitting second trimester, and feeling much better for it. It's funny how you forget how much the first trimester sucks!

I'm finally getting my booking in appointment this Thursday (I'll be 13+5) I'm so damn angry that it's taken so long! I'm hoping they're going to book my first NHS scan asap, but I'm not too worried as I've already had a private one two weeks ago and all was well.

My partner has been writing a blog over the last few weeks, I thought I'd include a link for anyone who fancies having a read. https://wearingthedaddypants.tumblr.com/

Anyways, I'm waffling about a lot of nothing, so again I hope you're well and I'll do my best to join in a little more from now on.

Zoe x

Morning girls, been to the the dr's this morning, she was a cow as usual but booked me in at EPAU for a scan at 11.30 tomorrow morning. I hate my dr im thinking about changing, she has me in tears every time i see her. I told her what the problem had been and that id kept fainting and had problems with my waterworks aswell for over a month and her answer was "well what do you want me to do about it". I dont know your the bloody dr woman!! Anyway she booked me in and that was it, no reassurance or nothing. I couldve punched the woman lol
Sorry for the little outburst just needed to get it out xxx

I changed my doctors after last pregnancy problems cause they were so awful to me. Sorry you have been having a bad time...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->