***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I've gone into panic mode this week. I've got 12+4 scan a week today and I'm papping myself. I've had on cramps on and off whole pregnancy no problems though and all 3 scans have been great. Cramps are feeling different past few days though and I'm also getting more what I think is round ligament pain which I notice if I move too fast, sometimes when I sneeze or if I roll over quickly in bed. I'm going to be going insane all week.

I'd definitely change doctors if I were you Tasha - she sounds horrible! You need to be stress free and relaxed, not getting worked up because your GP is crappy! :hugs:

Eeep just ordered an angelsounds Doppler. I'm not sure if it was a good idea or not... Have had odd crampy feelings and it's going to terrify me if I can't heear anything. Might wait til after 16w appointment.

that angelsounds one is the doppler i was telling you about REEDSGIRL, maybe talk to those two because i don't agree with your friend who said you can only hear a hb on the "good" ones.

yay for 13 weeks! i completely over did it this weekend and am paying the price because i'm exhausted but spent some good quality time with the in-laws which is good. we were never that close with dh's side of the family, but would really like to have this baby get as much love as it can handle, so creating a relationship with them now is important.

have been craving a cake donut for like 2 days and i think i hear dh walking in with them now, mmmmm

Dana I took your advice luv and I ordered a Angelsound...just waiting on it to get here now. I do listen. :)

Tasha I just recently changed drs...not really cause I didn't like mine he was just too far away. But now is the time for you to do it before you get to far along and with twins it maybe harder to find one who will take you after 20 weeks...I am nt sure though. Iwas nervous about being taken by a new one at 12. Hope you get to feeling better hun.

Dana I took your advice luv and I ordered a Angelsound...just waiting on it to get here now. I do listen. :)

Tasha I just recently changed drs...not really cause I didn't like mine he was just too far away. But now is the time for you to do it before you get to far along and with twins it maybe harder to find one who will take you after 20 weeks...I am nt sure though. Iwas nervous about being taken by a new one at 12. Hope you get to feeling better hun.

yay for listening! LOL. even if you don't like it or it doesn't work, typically you can send back. i had read reviews on it because before a friend lent me hers, that's the one i was going to go with. let us know!!

My friend has angel sounds, she has been able to hear heartbeat since around 13 weeks but she didn't try any earlier.

I've got hi bebe and heard from 10 weeks still find it quite hard to find now though, it's just pot luck really.

x

tasha i know your pain about horrible doctors mine are just as useless. i'm actually considering changing mine now as i hate my midwife which is also based at the clinic.

yay im officially in 2nd tri!!!!!!!
and only 6 more wks till my 20 wk scan to find out if boy/girl

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awww I wish I knew my date! I dunno when I'll find out... The nhs around these parts don't seem too fussed about giving out dates until ridiculously close to the time.

uhh was feeling better and now after eating at moms yesterday the ms has been back with a vengeance.. only 3 weeks till my gender scan yay.. so glad so many of us are now in 2nd tri yay

I get my 12 week ultrasound tomorrow, I'll be 11w6d. I'm so excited to see my baby again. I'm hoping I don't get set back. Last ultrasound, I was put ahead but I keep hearing about how at the 12 weeks ultrasounds, women who were previously set ahead or behind are placed the opposite again.

I was pretty confident that this baby is a girl. All my dreams so far have all been of giving birth to a girl. The first dream, I named her Eden, the second dream, I named her Anberlin, but last night, I had a dream that I went into labour and just as I got to the pushing stage, I blacked out. After I had the baby, my mom had been trying to explain to me what happened during the pushing stage, that I had been conscious, I just didn't remember. And then I went to meet my baby...my baby was a boy. And I was so scared because I didn't have a name for him.

Now I don't know what to think...I know it's either a boy or a girl, I'm just not so confident that I know which one anymore, lol. Not that it matters...as long as the baby is healthy. But if this baby is a boy, I might want to get working on a name.

Heard the heartbeat today!! :) Cried happy tears! :happydance:

Also, my due date was changed. I'm now April 21st. Not really a big difference, but i'm still gonna change my tickers... :blush:

DR told me that prematurity isn't really genetic. Maybe I have a predisposition for it because my mom was premature and I was, but they won't really know. Since this is the first child they won't really have a good feeling about my prematurity likeliness until it's time. Though DR said that if my cervix is short it can be an indicator.

Anywho, feeling so much more refreshed about everything!! :) Posting some pictures!

Attachments

• 33780_763199255741_33013203_41028162_6621481_n.jpg
    33780_763199255741_33013203_41028162_6621481_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 69129_763199310631_33013203_41028163_3452866_n.jpg
    69129_763199310631_33013203_41028163_3452866_n.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
  • 69129_763199315621_33013203_41028164_7915836_n.jpg
    69129_763199315621_33013203_41028164_7915836_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
Congrats Casey and what a wonderful due date, my birthday! :)

so glad everyone is doing well!

Choco hows your MIL?

Sooo tired today here but going to have a very early night to recooperate! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->