***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Glad everythings ok Tasha! xx My bleeds from earlier in the pregnancy (and also the spotting I still get now) were put down to the same thing. It's a relief now that I know what sort of activities can cause it so I know to expect it and not worry :)

Had my ultrasound. Speck is looking good! (S)he has a strong heartbeat of 150 bpm and measures 46.7mm CRL. (S)he was being stubborn and wouldn't get into proper position for the technician to get measurements, but (s)he eventually did cooperate. Can't wait for the gender ultrasound. I will post a picture tomorrow, as I am unable to get to the scanner until the morning.

Had my ultrasound. Speck is looking good! (S)he has a strong heartbeat of 150 bpm and measures 46.7mm CRL. (S)he was being stubborn and wouldn't get into proper position for the technician to get measurements, but (s)he eventually did cooperate. Can't wait for the gender ultrasound. I will post a picture tomorrow, as I am unable to get to the scanner until the morning.

being very uncooperative must be a boy... :rofl:

My dream the other night said the baby is a boy, and I think I can see a little thingie between the legs.

aww still could just be the nub that all babies have at this stage... who knows can't wait we all start to find out soon what we are having I am finally letting myself get excited

Here's a crappy picture of my ultrasound picture. I'll post a better one tomorrow.

Attachments

• DSC02698.jpg
    DSC02698.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
my tech said if anything at this stage they'll all look like boys cuz the labya can be swollen which is why they like to wait to get the shot so you get more of an accurate reading.

OMG my toddler has been such a nightmare today - everything was destructed, he was whiney about everything and kept attacking me with a random toy!! Lets hope tomorrow isn;t such an irritating day! I adore him to bits but he is so active and into everything we can;t even spend a day inside relaxing playing etc as he wants to be outside exploring - Yes Jake, wait until it gets cold, then you won;t want to go outside!! I hope we dont get heavy snow like the last 2 years..when I was due with Jake, that week it snowed and my town had the heaviest snowfall in UK..our garage and drive were blocked in and we are right at the end of a close...none of the cars could get out and Iwas overdue by the end of the week!!! So Jake arrived when it snowed, I am hoping It doesn;t snow when we are heavily pregnant as I don;t fancy slipping over in the ice!!

Morning ladies
Sorry not been on for a couple of days worked the last 2 days (my shifts are 7-2130) so have not had a chance to get on here.

Caro, thanks for asking she seems to be doing much better and we had amazing news yesterday as one of her tumors has shrunk!!!!! So although she is stil really sick and has not been able to eat for over a week now due to first the blockage in er bowel and now following the operation. Still her mood has lifted following the news yesterday.

Tasha sorry you have been having a tough time the last few days, what a relief everything is ok.

Mommaloves welcome to the sweetpeas!

AFM, after 5 days of no MS it is now back and the last 3 days I have vomitted first thing in the mornings and also last thing at night.....so annoying!! I have my repeat scan on friday, this time round i feel less nervous and just so excited to see bubba again! They should make a decision on my EDD as well so will keep you posted.

Anyone elses tummy feeling really stretched now? I am definitly developing a bump and my abdomen is solid, OH has taken to stroking and kissing my bump which I love! BUT my skin is feeling so tight so hope there is enough space for it to continue to stretch!!!!

Hi MommaLoves

Im sooooo tired, Demi is teething and has been up all night and the same the night before. Im like a walking zombie. Tiredness combined with my hormones at the moment is not good, i feel sorry for my other half. Hows everyone else today?
xxx

ohhhh can i be moved to the 13th april please,

missed you saturday tash xx

Ugh, I have huge assignment due today that is worth fifty per cent of my final grade and my laptop keyboard is all screwed up. If you're wondering why I am typing fifty rather than the number, it is because when I hit my number keys in sequence, I get 1234466880 Yup..no five, no seven, no nine. I also have to slam my A key about seven times before the A will show up. I cannot afford to fix this, or get a new computer and this is the one I use to take all my notes at school. Ugh.

Thank goodness I have the same program at my ex's house. I can just thumb drive the assignment over and finish it there. Silly husband's...if you don't want your ex's at your house, remember to take back the house key, lol.

Rant over.

Speaking of his house, I'll also be scanning my ultrasound picture for you lovely ladies to see. It's not even 6:00am yet, so look for it in the next few hours.

Tasha, I'm about the same as you, feel like a walking zombie. I'm fighting a cold, have my assignment due in 8 hours and an exam worth fifty percent of my final grade to write in eight hours. I went to bed at 10pm and figured I'd just get up a little early to finish my assignment. Well, my son has a nasty cold too and woke up at 11:thirty, 2:forty, and 4:fifty, and because I don't have a bed yet, I'm sleeping on the couch and my 10 week old kitten finds it necessary to play and make noise in the middle of the night, so I'm pretty much running on no sleep at all. I have to finish this assignment and still have to study for this afternoon's exam.

Had my 20 week scan date come through, its 18th nov and ive gotta see the consultant too. got my private gender scan on 22nd oct too so just over a week!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->