***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Peeing lots during a the day too, I didnt notice it until much later last time!

Congrats to the new BFPs!!

I am also peeing all the time, waking me up at night and then can't get back to sleep... my brain is too busy being excited about being PG.:happydance:

Went for a walk last night with DH and dogs, was out of breath and sweaty right away! Anyone else trying to exercise and finding it difficult?

I've been obsessing over the HPTs too. 5 positives at this point and still haven't called for a doc appt. Just overly cautious... but I think its probably time. Just taking a prenatal vitamin at this point.

I totally forgot about vitamins until emilyjade said to me yesterday! Got some folic acid today.

Im am shattered!! Having a hyper toddler isnt helping!

Can i ask about hair dying when in early PG is it safe !!!

I want to know this, too!!

My hair is naturally strawberry blonde, and I dye it black... if I have to let it grow out with a huge line I will die! LOL :wacko::nope:

Don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to dye your hair while PG. Too many chemicals you would inhale during the process.... probably other hazards too. But I am NO expert on the matter. Personally, I am ultra paranoid about avoiding chemicals at this stage.

The What to Expect book that I have says if you can avoid it during first tri that is best, but that no conclusive evidence has shown that it's dangerous. Also said that highlights are better than all over color as less contact with skin. Make sure area is well ventilated and if you can get a low or no amonia dye that would be ideal.

MommyMika - I think your situation is better than if it were reversed. Seems like many PG women I know end up with blonde hair with dark roots while PG... Either way, you'll look great!

You also may be able to find an all natural henna-type dye. I remember seeing something like that in a naturalistic-type store...

There are definitely natural dyes for those who want to go darker- lighter is tricky! But well ventilated areas is best and for some highlights- try some lemon juice (hair has to be a little on the light side aready and usualy lighten with sun)

Thanks ladies! I had to prove them wrong! I know what I had seen on the other tests and didn't expect a line to disappear overnight!

cottleston and cami I hope you both get answers and feel better!

Oh, and I've been peeing TONS! TMI but pooping a lot too! Everyone is commenting on how I look thin!

finally got the call from the doctor and my numbers went up 93 points more than doubling so woo hoo everything is going good so far... now just stay sticky little one... today I feel like I have a cold... nose will not stop running

YAY Cami!!!

Thanks for the tips on hair dying everyone! I think I'm going to startv a new thread on it, too... then the non-April mommys can give their advice as well :)!!!

Congrats Cami!! What great news!

I also have sniffles and sneezing every few hours. Not sure if it is related... but everyone keeps asking if I have a cold and I know I don't, no other cold symptoms.

Does anyone have advice on what to tell co-workers regarding why you can't lift anything heavy? We have a bunch of boxes of brochures coming in next week and usually I help carry them up the stairs... thinking that's not a good idea and trying to think of some reason (besides the secret obvious one!).. any thoughts?

cami thats great news hun!

welcome to the new girls :D

Jazzy, say you've a bad back! and I've totally had the sneezes and a runny nose too! all I can think is I'm suddenly more sensitive to the dust in our office as the cleaners do a pants job :dohh:

I just got back from the Dr's :D, have my midwife booking appointment in 3 weeks :D and will have a scan at around 11 weeks :D whoop whoop!

Hope everyone else is good xx

I've also had the cold like symptoms of sneezing and a runny nose- but no cold. I looked it up and apparently some women get it through the entire pregnancy. The plug your body makes is made out of mucous so mucus glands are stimulated to make the cm plug. Anyways- it also stimulated the mucus glands in the face too. Hope that helps!

Oh, and any advise for Poison Oak? I have it all over the place! I don't want to take benedryl because 1. is it safe and 2. I have a bad reaction to it usually (hallucinate)

Can i join please just got my :bfp: today
:happydance:
I just cant believe it but have done 4 tests so must be right!

By my calculations i will be due 11th April but need to confirm with the docs

Congratulations to you all

xx

Hi. :) I'm due April 12th and just my BFP yesterday. YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->