***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

congrats ginger! :D

MissFox, thats soo interesting! hehe, hope no one else twigs at work thats why i'm sneezing so much! hehe, weirdly though I'm not particularly sneezy when at home so do think its something in the office too!

Went to get more bloods today to check HCG levels.
This time last week it was 778, today it came back over 13,000! Yay!
Will be having an early scan before the start of the week to be sure everything's in the right place!

The heartburn's really started to kick in since last night. But now it seems things are starting to look good, it'll be worth it :D

Welcome and congrats to the new BFPs!!!! Our numbers are growing by the hour!

People are going to think I am nuts if I really sneeze like this for 9 months! Good to hear that I'm not imagining it I guess. I had no idea it could be a PG symptom. Funny, b/c everyone I know has been saying I sound like I am sick, b/c of sniffles and sneezes and I kept saying, "I don't feel sick, probably my allergies." This was happening before I even got my BFPs.

For Poison Oak/Ivy, my DH had it really bad a few years ago and I looked up every natural cure possible online. What finally helped him was a bathtub of a colloidal (sp?) oatmeal & catnip mixture. We added almost everything we read about online to the bath. He healed up shortly thereafter. It was amazing. Wish I could remember everything we added. But I think the oatmeal (make sure it is colloidal) and catnip were the main ingredients. Make a thick bath mixture, then soak for as long as possible. Good luck. That is no fun!

woohooo hun! time to change that status and get yourself a ticker? xx

BIG HURRAY for you CottlestonPie!!! What fantastic news!

What is up with the heartburn? I get that off and on too?! I feel like I am getting every symptom... No heartburn today (yet) but last few days were horrible. Does anyone know if antiacids are safe to take? Haven't taken any yet, but would be good to know.

And YES... it will ALL be worth it come April!!

BIG HURRAY for you CottlestonPie!!! What fantastic news!

What is up with the heartburn? I get that off and on too?! I feel like I am getting every symptom... No heartburn today (yet) but last few days were horrible. Does anyone know if antiacids are safe to take? Haven't taken any yet, but would be good to know.

And YES... it will ALL be worth it come April!!

I've been told that Tums are fine but you could always check with your own doctor. Lord knows I ate them like candy last pregnancy.

Good to hear Cornbread, thanks... I'll double check with the doc once I finally go in!

Thanks! x
Think I will be getting myself a nice ticker/status change!

Gaviscon is the only thing I ever take for heartburn. On the leaflet it says it's ok to use during pregnancy so if it gets really bad I'll use that. Hopefully not too often though!

Can someone help me with due date please? Doc has put me at 5th April, I'm sure I'm the 11th?!

My lmp was 2nd of July! Thanks ladies!

:flower:

Please can you put me down for April 8th!! Thanks :)

Congrats to all the new members!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

moomoo I've more or less given up with my DD, it was changed so many times last time that Im just gonna leave the guessing to the scan! x

Me four:winkwink:

I've got a good story about the hair dye question, I usually bleach my hair blonde, did it through the 2nd half of pg number 1 and have also done it this time. I think the main reason you get warned off it is ur skin is much more sensitive and even if you dont normally, u may get an allergic reaction to the dye. I tried to put an ash blonde over my bleach last night and it went dark grey!! don't know if thats anything to do with me being pg but hey, I look like a d**k lol:dohh:

Can someone help me with due date please? Doc has put me at 5th April, I'm sure I'm the 11th?!

on a 28 day cycle i get the 8th April

so 4+4

:hugs:

congrats xx

hi hun havent got a clue cuz i worked it as the 8th lol. I think thats 40 weeks from 2nd xx

Hi girls hope everyones ok today. Ive been getting heatburn too. Ive never had that early in my other pregnancies, only in the last few weeks. Been a bit sicky today too.

Congrats to the new bfp's ill add you all later on, just going to eat my tea now.

Cant believe how quick the group is growing. Looking forward to making some new friends. I only really have one good friend that i can talk to. xxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Lucy (and now moomoo) we have the same EDD, yeah!!!

So awesome to see this thread growing!!!

How are the April 8th ladies feeling (okay I want to know how everyone else is feeling too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->