***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I know how u feel tasha, I've relocated 200 miles south recently and the only mates i've got are my work colleagues, and my best mate DH, so its lovely to talk to other people!

I'm gonna go for the 8th for you too!
My lmp was the 1st and EDD is the 7th.

Thanks again Tasha for starting this thread. I will look forward to seeing more April 9 EDDs!

Will check back soon with a symptom round-up for y'all.

Well, been feeling sick/gaggy first thing in the morn and if
I haven't eaten for more than a few hours!!

Very hungry, bit headachy and tired come late afternoon - then insomnia at night!! Grr!! Lol

weird about the edd thing, my Dr put me at April 7th today which is what ff had told me but my lmp was 30th June!?

Ahhhh I guess we won't have proper due dates until we finally get scans and even after that they'll probably shuffle them! hehe

Emotional feelings: Worried every second of the day that something will go wrong, underwear-checking every time I pee, so many questions...etc...!!! Very emotional!

Physical feelings: Crampy stomach almost constantly - it's like a dull ache, sometimes gurgly. Headache. Felt a bit sick/dizzy today, and hot. My boobs don't hurt at all.

Lucy I'm there with you on the emotional feelings, although I have been a bit better the more this has sunk in and the more everyone here has reassured me. Give it time and I think you'll feel more at ease. I still do the underwear and wipe check everytime I visit the restroom, I think it's only natural.

I don't feel like my appetite has changed at all, in fact I find it harder to even want to eat or make food. I make sure I eat enough, but sometimes have to force myself. Really feel bad about eating so poorly and hope to get better this weekend with more fresh fruit and veggies and home prepared meals.

My boobs kill but it's from the progesterone most likely, they didn't hurt this much with either of my past pregnancies.

oooh forgot to say - gone RIGHT off sweet foods, everything sweet tastes soooo sweet!!!!

x

has anyone due around the 5th got a 3+on a digi yet?

Slight stabbing pains in lower abdomen (on and off)
Sore & enlarged BBs
Exhaused from slightest bit of exercise
Waking up early in the morning to pee then can't get back to sleep
Sneezing/stuffy nose (on and off)
Heartburn
HUNGRY all the time, but can't ever figure out what I want to eat
Emotional over stupid things like TV

Hi, just joined the forum as I found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago. Please can you add me to the list - I'm due 9th April :) Really looking forward to keeping track of how everybody is getting on X

Hi, just joined the forum as I found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago. Please can you add me to the list - I'm due 9th April :) Really looking forward to keeping track of how everybody is getting on X

:hi: welcome to bnb and congratulations xxxx

Hey Cat - CONGRATS and Welcome! I'm also April 9th!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->