***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Nice to have hormones to blame for being so emotional! :)

Hello ladies - ok if I join.

Got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO on CD22 out of a 28 day cycle (I OV on CD13 so really early for me :) This puts me at 3w1d pregnant from LMP.

As you can see I had an ectopic in April so I'm a little worried that this bean might be in the wrong place, but I'm hoping as its showed up so early that its in the right place.

I do however has a dull achey sensation on my left hand side where my only tube is... Getting paranoid that this means its stuck in tube, but with it being the size of a poppy seed at the moment, its highly unlikely this is ectopic related (or thats what I;m hoping)!! Does anyone else have an uncomfortable feeling?

Anyways standard proceedure for women with past ectopics is to get an early scan at the Early Pregnancy Unit, but I'm off to Norway on Thursday till Tuesday so will have to see what I can do when we get back.

Fingers crossed, its just pain from the scars where I had my op to remove the ectopic!! And beanie is in the right place x x

Good to meet you all anyways - hopefully this really will be a happy ending!

Congrats on your bfp! :happydance:
A lot of the time, aching from the side you ovulated is normal as the cyst left after ovulation is what pumps out the hormones before the placenta takes over. I got it a lot on the right hand side in week 4 but it seems to be settling down now (I'm in week 5).
Try not to worry, although I know it's easier said than done! Hope it's a sticky bean! xx

moomoo - that's perfect!

Welcome cupcake! Congrats!! I hope all goes well and you get confirmation soon!

Perfect moomoo!!

Cupcake welcome and congratulations!!!

moomoo- saw your babybump pic on another thread!!! WOW!!! What kind of vitamins are you on?!!!! That's amazing!

i had my little girl on 9th April. its a great day. Well im going to watch a film now ive been told to come of here by my OH, apparently i spend all my time on here lol. Well i guess ill update a bit later on xxxx

moomoo- saw your babybump pic on another thread!!! WOW!!! What kind of vitamins are you on?!!!! That's amazing!

I'm not sure! I'm a size 12 normally so not massive!!

Its just a massive, giant bloat that wasnt their a week ago!! :shrug::shrug:

OH keeps on joking TWINS!! 3 under 2 isnt my idea of fun!! :wacko:

has anyone due around the 5th got a 3+on a digi yet?

pinksnowball, i got my 3+ on digi today - i'm due on the 4th - was vey pleased to see it change! you done your yet?

Hi girls, comp been down last couple days and it's been weird how much i've missed chatting already!

still not feeling that pregnant, but my obsession with POAS say's otherwise :winkwink: (too embarrased to tell you how many i've done now!)

everyone ok? x

Don't worry Jeffsar. I've done about 8- didn't get my bfp til 14dpo! do the math!

ha ha, i wish i could say i'd only done 8......!!

Just like the reassurance that i've not made the whole thing up and there is actually a baby in there!

wahhhhh cant believe i'm joining this group, this is my 2nd pregnancy on bnb,

i only found out this morning, by my dates i'm 5 wks 3 days but with a digi 1-2 weeks but i havent doe rudeys for 14 days cos my oh broke his ankle :haha: so think i'm just under 5 wks.
eeeeek i darent get my hopes up but we are over the moon :)

i only found out this morning, by my dates i'm 5 wks 3 days but with a digi 1-2 weeks but i havent doe rudeys for 14 days cos my oh broke his ankle :haha: so think i'm just under 5 wks.

:hi: :kiss:

we just need lou here now!!!

well if i got mine today, you'll probably be fine tomorrow.
not sure why i've gone all poas crazy, just get a buzz seeing the line get darker, i'm sure i'll stop once i've had my scan... maybe ;o)

has anyone due around the 5th got a 3+on a digi yet?

pinksnowball, i got my 3+ on digi today - i'm due on the 4th - was vey pleased to see it change! you done your yet?

not done it yet , didnt want to be disappointed so waiting as long as possible! done zillions of ic's and frer and asda tests though :blush:

:friends: so glad i know someone in here. i want lou in here now :cry: really hope this is her month more than anything :happydance:

omg i posted the same thing at the same time lol

omg i posted the same thing at the same time lol

great minds :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79