***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

i'm going to blag a scan off my doc so i know my dates, cos i been on clomid for 12 months, he'll blag it to test for multiples hehe.
going to test next week with the digi i have and hopefully it'll have gone up.

i've got to be on the later end of 4wks cos we havent done rudeys for 2 weeks lol so confusing :wacko:

but the calendar says 2nd of april

Ok ladies_ I took another test. BFP! As soon as the pee hit the test and made it up to the window it showed up! I knew the lady today was wrong!!

That's wonderful news!!

Good news: no proper bleeding do far overnight that I can tell
Bad news: it's 3:40am and I feel so so Ill. I don't wanna move from the bathroom :(

Glad the bleeding is better but sorry you are feeling ill.

I kept having to get up to peeee last night... it was driving me crazy!!!! As soon as I got back into bed, I had to get right back up again!

Anyone else had this problem?

I've been peeing all night and day. I must have gotten up from my desk at least two to three times an hour for most of the day.

finally got the call from the doctor and my numbers went up 93 points more than doubling so woo hoo everything is going good so far... now just stay sticky little one... today I feel like I have a cold... nose will not stop running

Great news about the numbers!!! Stick little one stick!!

Hello ladies - ok if I join.

Got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO on CD22 out of a 28 day cycle (I OV on CD13 so really early for me :) This puts me at 3w1d pregnant from LMP.

As you can see I had an ectopic in April so I'm a little worried that this bean might be in the wrong place, but I'm hoping as its showed up so early that its in the right place.

I do however has a dull achey sensation on my left hand side where my only tube is... Getting paranoid that this means its stuck in tube, but with it being the size of a poppy seed at the moment, its highly unlikely this is ectopic related (or thats what I;m hoping)!! Does anyone else have an uncomfortable feeling?

Anyways standard proceedure for women with past ectopics is to get an early scan at the Early Pregnancy Unit, but I'm off to Norway on Thursday till Tuesday so will have to see what I can do when we get back.

Fingers crossed, its just pain from the scars where I had my op to remove the ectopic!! And beanie is in the right place x x

Good to meet you all anyways - hopefully this really will be a happy ending!

Welcome to all the new ladies. We are growing quickly. :happydance:

Other than sore boobies and having to pee more than usual, I'm not having any symptoms. I wonder if this is good or bad. Not that I want to feel sick, I just hope things are moving along like they should.

I got 2-3 on digi yesterday was going to wait til the weekend to do the other one.

Nice to see you here Helen! x

I'm sure they are park girl. I just have sore boobs and I'm peeing more than usual and I'm nauseas but not horrible- it just feels like I need to eat nauseas.

I got 2-3 on digi yesterday was going to wait til the weekend to do the other one.

Nice to see you here Helen! x

yay

i'm up your way tomorrow visiting my mum :)

how come your having a scan

Well what to think... I haven't tested again but very much feel pregnant. Nausea is getting worse, backache, achy legs, period type cramps,waking early in the morning to wee then not being able to get back to sleep, falling asleep in the afternoon early evening then can't get to sleep for ages when i go to bed... Runny n sneezy nose, sensitive smell etc etc... Got it all so what is going on.....????xxx

Oh, is waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep a symptom? I've been doing that all week.

SunshineMum- :hugs:

I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone in that!!! Poor DF. He wanted to cuddle but everytime he moved it woke me up and then I couldn't get backto sleep and it makes me cranky!!
I've definitely been having issues with sleep! I want to do it- i'm exhausted all day! When I try to go to sleep I can't and then I wake up WAY too early. Blah!

SunshineMum, when do you plan to retest? You have more preg symptoms than I had at 8 weeks!!

My hormones have been completely out of whack for the past two days. Today I had a complete meltdown because my laptop wouldn't charge. DH then turns to me and says "ya I was waiting for this. You're going to ruin the next nine months for me". What a jerk.
Hoping the mood swings won't last long.

SunshineMum, when do you plan to retest? You have more preg symptoms than I had at 8 weeks!!

Either tomorrow evening or Friday morning with FMU .. Which do you ladies think? Again i'm feeling really nauseous! Trying to get the OH up and it's pissing me off ... xxx

hiya everyone....
not been on for a few days so congrats to anyone new:thumbup: x

there is too many new posts to read so dont know where everyone is up to haha x

thought i would have to leave you ladies monday night, i stated to bleed quite alot ... so went down to a&e, they did every test available with blood and urine felt like a bit of a pin cushion because none of that happened last time i miscarried,i had an internal and my cervix was closed :happydance:, i went for a scan yesterday to make sure everything ok, its growing in the right place, and everything seems fine for my dates, she didn't get a heart beet but was only 5 week 3 days so still early, ive not bled since that night and cervical mucus has gone totally back to normal, she wanted me to go back next week for another scan but im going to be on holiday and dont get back until the 25th of aug, so ive got an appointment for the 26th, so ill be 8-9 weeks then , hopefully if everythings ok, just hope i dont start bleeding on holiday..........

so how is everyone :kiss:

keekee, that must have been so scary! glad everythings ok :thumbup:, fx'ed for a sticky bean now!

I'm totally with you girls on the waking early thing, was 6am for me this morning and normally struggle to wake for 8.45! :dohh:

Hope you have a fab day, be back on later after stinky work! xx

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/1ca16cd0.jpg

yey!!!!! :happydance:

alex is now trying to draw on a book with my test :rofl:

Hello ladies

Just thought I'd jump in - due on 11th April

Hopefully we'll all have sticky beans and be here a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads