***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi, can I join? I'm theoretically due on 6th April- we just started TTC last month and I was so astounded when I tested on 1st August and a dark line came up straight away! I'm 35, have just come off the Pill (June), and I actually thought AF had arrived- on CD 26 bleeding that seemed like AF started, then stopped suddenly the next afternoon, followed by spotting the next couple of days. I just wanted to be sure though so I tested on Sunday and there was the BFP!

I didn't have much in the way of symptoms during the 2WW- in fact I felt great, and almost completely normal. I did feel at the time like my sense of taste and smell had got stronger although I thought I might be imagining it- luckily no nausea yet though, and everything tastes delicious right now! I then started to get really sore gums and the inside of my mouth felt weird along with some tension in my lower back- that's probably what prompted me to take the HPT.

I don't see sore gums mentioned as a symptom here a lot but when I did a search it seems quite common. I also have several mouth ulcers (another symptom it appears) which are starting to get better now thank goodness, and I have been really, really thirsty most of the time for the last few days. It's very hot where I live (Tokyo:ninja:), has been around 35 deg C (about 95 deg F?) the last few days so I would be drinking a lot anyway, but this is way thirstier than I would normally get in summer.

Long post! But I haven't told anyone yet other than DH- I have sent my parents (in Australia and NZ) cards with the news and want to wait until I have been to the doctor to tell anyone else, so felt like I needed to tell someone all about it!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy!:flower:

wow congrats to all the new bfp's, ive got some names to be adding. Helen1234 i noticed your from Dudley, im from Stourbridge xx

SunshineMum i really hope alls ok for you, it sounds promising xxx

Right ive updated the list let me know if ive missed anyone off cuz i keep getting distracted by a whinging toddler.

DogCrazy, Cupcake1979, helen1234 do you know your due dates? xxx

I got 2-3 on digi yesterday was going to wait til the weekend to do the other one.

Nice to see you here Helen! x

yay

i'm up your way tomorrow visiting my mum :)

how come your having a scan

Make sure you take it easy!

Had loads of spotting last week but HCG is rising. Had a scan on monday and there was nothing there.

It was meant to be at 9am but they just took blood instead, get the results at 3 so lets hope Mondays result of 445 has gone up!

Right ive updated the list let me know if ive missed anyone off cuz i keep getting distracted by a whinging toddler.

By the calendar it's 2nd April but I don't think I'm that far as the digi was a week out so will prob change,

Good luck Kim xxx

Well fun times today, filled with phoning the CSA to see if they have decided that I am going to get the arrears in maintenance my ex owes me. Then phoning Bridgend Council to see if they are getting their backsides in gear for processing our application for housing in the area after losing our last one.

Not that I actually want to do anything today other than eat and sleep

Hanelei - congratulations! My first month TTC was July too. I was shocked when I got my bfb at the end of July.
I've been extremely thirsty too but figured it was the heat, maybe its the pregnancy.

By the calendar it's 2nd April but I don't think I'm that far as the digi was a week out so will prob change,

Good luck Kim xxx

ok ill put you down for the 2nd for now xx

SunshineMum, when do you plan to retest? You have more preg symptoms than I had at 8 weeks!!

Either tomorrow evening or Friday morning with FMU .. Which do you ladies think? Again i'm feeling really nauseous! Trying to get the OH up and it's pissing me off ... xxx

:test: Your symptoms are better than mine as well.

hiya everyone....
not been on for a few days so congrats to anyone new:thumbup: x

there is too many new posts to read so dont know where everyone is up to haha x

thought i would have to leave you ladies monday night, i stated to bleed quite alot ... so went down to a&e, they did every test available with blood and urine felt like a bit of a pin cushion because none of that happened last time i miscarried,i had an internal and my cervix was closed :happydance:, i went for a scan yesterday to make sure everything ok, its growing in the right place, and everything seems fine for my dates, she didn't get a heart beet but was only 5 week 3 days so still early, ive not bled since that night and cervical mucus has gone totally back to normal, she wanted me to go back next week for another scan but im going to be on holiday and dont get back until the 25th of aug, so ive got an appointment for the 26th, so ill be 8-9 weeks then , hopefully if everythings ok, just hope i dont start bleeding on holiday..........

so how is everyone :kiss:

I'm so happy for you. FX things keep going the right direction.

Hello ladies

Just thought I'd jump in - due on 11th April

Hopefully we'll all have sticky beans and be here a long time

Welcome and congrats!!

alex is now trying to draw on a book with my test :rofl:

That's too cute.

Well fun times today, filled with phoning the CSA to see if they have decided that I am going to get the arrears in maintenance my ex owes me. Then phoning Bridgend Council to see if they are getting their backsides in gear for processing our application for housing in the area after losing our last one.

Not that I actually want to do anything today other than eat and sleep

Doesn't sound like much fun. I hope they get it straightened out for you.

I didn't sleep very well again last night. Woke up at 2 am to pee and couldn't fall back to sleep until 5. Woke up again at 6 having to go again. Maybe I'll get in a nap this afternoon.

How's everyone else feeling?

well im sooo tired. Was up every hour peeing in the night , same today and ive only had one drink. No chance of getting a nap either with my two. Other than that no other symptoms today.

Gta go into town aswell in a bit and its raining :-( xxx

still no symptoms here myself feeling sorry for myself today been up all night with toothache !!!

Hey Everyone!
Quick question,

I have booked a early pregnancy scan for 16th August, Harley Street, when I will be 7weeks. Feeling nervous, but need big reassurance!

Has anyone else booked a early pregnancy scan? x

i havnt booked one but my dr said i might be sent for one because my periods havent been right since i had my dd, so its just incase im a bit further on than i think but im pretty sure im not. i had scans at 6,7 and 8 weeks with my dd. xxx

Ooo maybe I can get one too *crosses fingers* but then again I need to actually get to see my midwife to get me into the system, first available appointment with her is the 19th but I am out of the country from 16th until the beginning of Sept and will be pushing 9-10 weeks by then, so when Rosa has her jabs tomorrow I am hoping to catch her between appointments as her clinic day is then too, then I will be able to fit myself in before hand hopefully as she already knows me and normally gets me to fill out my notes myself for the past history part and health etc hehe

I've booked an early scan for 7+4. Reason is my husband and I are relocating from the UK to the Middle East in 6 weeks time, around the time my scans would begin. I tried to get an appointment on the NHS but the earliest they could give me was after we will have left the UK.
Wanted an early scan to reassure myself before the move, as it'll probably take a couple of weeks to get registered with a midwife when I arrive.

I have a scan this week as I was having problems but at 5.5 weeks I doubt we'll see much. Tempted for 8 week scan though

I had one at 4 weeks(dr insited knew I wouldn't see anything as numbers were still low) and they are doing one again next tuesday my numbers then should be in the 4600 at least so hope to see something I will be 5w6d

I don't know my due date yet, Will hopefully know on the 13th as I'm seeing the gynea then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->