***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Good morning Ladies and welcome to all the new Ladies,

Just stopping by, still no symptoms for me just very tired. I have my first obgyn appt on the 19th and I still don't have an appt with a mw yet. I feel like the 19th is years from now. I would like a early scan but I don't know if they would be able to see anything by then.

Hopeful2010 - sorry to here about your toothache, hope it gets better.:hugs:

Off to work for me, talk to guys later.

Morning girls!! Sounds like everyone is doing well, tired, but well.

I scared myself this morning, woke up at 6 after having a really bad dream where I saw blood in the toilet. As long as I can remember I would always have a dream of blood and then in a day or two (on schedule) AF would come. This was even before we started ttc. My husband thinks I'm quite mad, but agrees that I'm usually right on target. Well of course no blood this morning and I'm sure it was just a nightmare, I bet I'm not the only pregnant woman scared to death of blood. Just feel a bit off as I woke up kind of in a scared mood and having a rough time shaking it.

On a positive note I felt totally sick to my stomach yesterday before dinner :)

aw hun sounds like a horrible dream i not had any dreams of yet!!! Do well my tummy is a bit achy feels heavy !!!

I have my first scan & appointment next Wednesday. I'm so excited! I just hope they'll be able to see something, I should be 6 + 2 by then. Still feels like its an eternity away.

Hi everyone :flower: I took 2 tests yesterday and 2 days ago and got BFP's!
It was my first month of ttc and I'm still in shock!
I'm due April 8!
Congrats to all April mommies!! :kiss:

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!

I spent nearly all day yesterday on my feet on a little trip to the Science Museum and shopping with my parents and my daughter. It was really quite fun but I was incredibly tired afterward and still am even this morning. Happy to say that nausea is still on barely here. I do not want to get anymore sick than this with this pregnancy.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations!!! Happy and healthy 9 mos to you all!!

Hopeful, so sorry to hear about the toothache, hope it starts to feel better for you. Are you able to put any sort of numbing gel on in? An achy tummy sounds like a good sign to me, so many different things we can experience in the early days.

Extra sticky vibes to all the lovely April gals!!!

Right ive updated the list let me know if ive missed anyone off cuz i keep getting distracted by a whinging toddler.

DogCrazy, Cupcake1979, helen1234 do you know your due dates? xxx

I don't know my due date yet, Will hopefully know on the 13th as I'm seeing the gynea then :)

ok huni no probs xx

just wondered how far behind you American ladies are time wise? its 15.25 here now xx

It's 9:26am here in the middle of the US....so about 6 hours behind you.

I'm in the eastern time zone and 5 hours behind London. I work with our UK offices quite a bit so am used to calculating the difference.

It's 10:27 am here.

I HAVE to stop googling miscarriage rates and reading horror stories because I'm now worried that every twinge means something is wrong. I've had a few sharp stabbing pains today (in my vagina area) and it's really scaring me. No bleeding and the pains come and go. Have been feeling dizzy/sickly on and off all day. The reseaching stops, now!

On another note, I'm not normally a very emotional person, but I just found this poem and started crying!

Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
-Maureen Hawkins

I HAVE to stop googling miscarriage rates and reading horror stories because I'm now worried that every twinge means something is wrong. I've had a few sharp stabbing pains today (in my vagina area) and it's really scaring me. No bleeding and the pains come and go. Have been feeling dizzy/sickly on and off all day. The reseaching stops, now!

On another note, I'm not normally a very emotional person, but I just found this poem and started crying!

Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
-Maureen Hawkins
Lovely poem ... thank you
Please dont worry i have been the same as you every pain and i think that soemthing is wrong. Think really it is a good sign and friends say that it shows that something is happening in there!!. Fingers crossed for us both x:flower:

Hey Everyone!
Quick question,

I have booked a early pregnancy scan for 16th August, Harley Street, when I will be 7weeks. Feeling nervous, but need big reassurance!

Has anyone else booked a early pregnancy scan? x

I had one at 5, 6 & 7 last time. Hoping for one at 6 this time but waiting to hear.

Hi everyone :flower: I took 2 tests yesterday and 2 days ago and got BFP's!
It was my first month of ttc and I'm still in shock!
I'm due April 8!
Congrats to all April mommies!! :kiss:

Welcome and Congrats! I am due April 8th also!!

I am still having brown spotting! Day 4 now...I am getting more and more freaked out! No cramps or pain...so thats good at least. Go Aug. 24th for an ultrasound. My new doctor is horrible and I just miss my old OB! Please stick baby, please stick!!
It is so unbearably hot out today- we have had heat indexes in the 100's for days, yuck! I am just staying in doors and laying around trying to take it easy with the spotting.

How are all of you gals doing today? There were so many posts, I coulsnt catch up and comment on them all, but I am happy for all the newbies and glad everyone seems to be doing pretty good!

wish it was lovely and hot here, its raining :-( xx

I"m on the west coast- 8:30 here now.
I am going for my first dr. appointment tomorrow! I'm getting excited, but I'm taking a cup of FMU (I'l test with it just to make sure it's a + too, :rofl: :muaha:) since what happened when I went to planned parenthood! Since I've been having pregnancy symptoms for almost 3 months I'm going to see if I can get a scan earlier than I normally would.
I probably wont see anything tomorrow since i'll only be 5 wks, but still!

Anyways- I'm off to walk the puppy then work.
Congrats to all the new girls and I hope the upcoming months are filled with happiness and stickybeans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->