***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm due April 5th! This is out first, we've only been married since June 19th, but we're super excited!
:wedding: :yipee:

Congrats!!! That's great news! Must have been quite a honeymoon! ;)

tghanks hun :( i no have more babies in heaven that earth that not fair

I'm sorry. My heart goes out to you. Many blessings to you in the future.

Ugh. I am SO tired all the time now. My house is a disaster and needs cleaning, I have tons of laundry and dishes to do, and the yard needs to be mowed and DH is still in a cast, but I just have no energy to do all that. Plus it's hot and humid. Yesterday it was still over 100 degrees fahrenheit after 7pm. How icky is that?

:hugs: mummytotwo, I'm so very very sorry for your loss.

You are so right, it is not fair at all.

I'm thinking of you and hope that you find comfort and strength from your friends and family. I'm here anytime you'd like to talk or vent or just rant at the world.

mummytotwo- :hugs: so sorry.

Cornbread- It's been horribly hot and humid here as well. We are expecting another day in the upper 90s with heat index over 100. There is a chance of rain tonight. I'm really hoping that will cool things off a bit.

I'm so tired right now. Tried to take a nap, but couldn't sleep. I think I'll get a little more work done then try again before dinner. I'm going out to eat with a really close friend tonight. Going to tell her I'm pregnant. She'll be the only one to know besides my husband.

So sorry mummytotwo, hoping you will join us again soon xxx

Made first doc appt for next Friday. Weird b/c my insurance system doesn't let me talk to anyone to set an appointment, all automated. So I'm going in, but they have no idea why!! Should be around 6 weeks by then. Wondering what exactly to expect... any ideas? Maybe bloodwork only?

Still excited to make it so "official."

Ugh. I am SO tired all the time now. My house is a disaster and needs cleaning, I have tons of laundry and dishes to do, and the yard needs to be mowed and DH is still in a cast, but I just have no energy to do all that. Plus it's hot and humid. Yesterday it was still over 100 degrees fahrenheit after 7pm. How icky is that?

Where are you that it is over 100? I am in FL and it has been wicked here lately! lol I feel your pain, the heat is brutal when your pregnant!!

Mommytotwo- I am so sorry you lost another baby. I am sending you hugs and I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy baby! Hang in there sweetie, I know how hard it is...best of luck in the future...

Hey Everyone!
Quick question,

I have booked a early pregnancy scan for 16th August, Harley Street, when I will be 7weeks. Feeling nervous, but need big reassurance!

Has anyone else booked a early pregnancy scan? x

I've got a private scan booked for the 27th, 8wks + 5. i would have booked one earlier as i've been so paranoid this time round, but the mw has said she may do one on Fri, so we'll wait and see.

mummytotwo, i'm so very sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Thinking about booking a private scan as I've been feeling soooo crampy!!! Not sure whether to give mw a ring and tell her? I'm sure she won't refer me unless bleeding which there isn't?

How much pain with cramping is acceptable? I swear it wasn't as ba as this last time?? XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->