***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Mummytotwo sorry for your loss xx

Rather than take your name off would u not just prefer an angel beside your name?? That is what they have done to my name last month in the march mummies group?

Mummytotwo sorry for your loss xx

Rather than take your name off would u not just prefer an angel beside your name?? That is what they have done to my name last month in the march mummies group?

Ps I've suffered a mmc before, not that I think that makes any difference?

After researching MS cures I popped to Tesco this afternoon to stock up (if this morning is anything to go by, I'll be needing plenty of supplies). It made me smile when I looked in my basket: Ginger nut biscuits, lemonade (bubbles are supposed to help), mints, dried bananna and mango (I picked the dried fruit out of my bowl of Fruit & Fibre this morning and it helped loads)....just thought I'd share my attempt at self-prescribing! Hope it works :)

great tips lucy0945 :)
not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing but not a hint of ms for me...
i mean, obviuosly i don't want to be sick, but it would be encouraging to know i have real preg symptoms! still just tender bbs for me.....

Still worried ;(

i mean, obviuosly i don't want to be sick, but it would be encouraging to know i have real preg symptoms! still just tender bbs for me.....

Still worried ;(

This is my first pregnancy so had no idea what ms would be like - assumed I'd be physically sick, but so far just really dizzy and faint and everything goes grey. I feel sicky sometimes during the day too.
My bbs don't hurt at all...so I guess we all just get different symptons. Had to take today off work I felt so bad...really hope tomorrow morning isn't the same. Don't want to have to tell my boss this early on.

Went to the beach last night after work. Let's just say the BBs aren't wanting to fit in any of my bathing suits. I don't understand how they can be so much bigger already! My DH says, looks great... yeah, I know better. Who wants to really see that much BB?!(Only him).

Went to the beach last night after work. Let's just say the BBs aren't wanting to fit in any of my bathing suits. I don't understand how they can be so much bigger already! My DH says, looks great... yeah, I know better. Who wants to really see that much BB?!(Only him).

see the positives in the situation.
1. a new chest your hubby likes
2. you live somewhere sunny :winkwink:

i've been stuck at work wearing a fleece it's so cold and rainy here in Scotand - no chance of anyone seeing my bbs!

Thinking about booking a private scan as I've been feeling soooo crampy!!! Not sure whether to give mw a ring and tell her? I'm sure she won't refer me unless bleeding which there isn't?

How much pain with cramping is acceptable? I swear it wasn't as ba as this last time?? XX

i'm feeling the same moomoo; found this link though -

https://www.babiesonline.com/articles/pregnancy/pregnancycramping.asp

Still worried ;(

I'm feeling the same. No MS, just sore bbs and tired. I agree about not wanting to be sick, but also it would feel good to know that things are moving along.

i'm cramping more too, so lack of ms and the cramping all just making me feel like it's not going to stick..........

so worried, hopefully they will give me the scan on friday and i get some reassurance.

Thinking about booking a private scan as I've been feeling soooo crampy!!! Not sure whether to give mw a ring and tell her? I'm sure she won't refer me unless bleeding which there isn't?

How much pain with cramping is acceptable? I swear it wasn't as ba as this last time?? XX

i'm feeling the same moomoo; found this link though -

https://www.babiesonline.com/articles/pregnancy/pregnancycramping.asp

Thanks lovely, I will give her a bell if it gets any worse :hugs:

Are you ladies crampy all the time - or off and on? Mine seem to come on strong and then go away for a few hours...

mines been off and on since i two days before AF due, but tonight it is just dull and constant. i know all the info says it's normal, but i didn't experiance anything like it with my son, so thinking the worst - google can be dangerous!

Try to stay positive. I think it is better to feel something than nothing. I have had it off and on. Some days it seems like all day, others very light.... Don't know what's going on in there exactly... but hopefully the beginings of a healthy lil' tot!

Im getting cramping pain on and off thinks its normal but does make you worry. FX for us xx

On and off, but almost as bad as AF pain..

Hopefully it's bubs getting nice and comfy down there!! :D xx

So so sorry mommytotwo. ill put an angel by your name but if you want to be removed lrt me know hun. big big hugs xxxxx

On and off, but almost as bad as AF pain..

Hopefully it's bubs getting nice and comfy down there!! :D xx

lets hope so! fx'd for us all to have sticky ones!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"