***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

My cramps have been on and off also. My nausea has been steady and very mild.
I think I feel worse now that I just heard horrible news. My friend went into labor last night and her baby girl was born without a heart beat. I'm so distraught but trying to keep myself calm for my own little bean.

So sad to hear. I am sorry for your friend. What a difficult thing to go through.

oh no my deepest sympathies, this must be sooo hard. The same happened to a family friend 3 years ago xxx

mummytotwo, I am so sorry hun :hugs:

MissFox :hugs: for you friend and you, what an awful thing to happen :(

I've only got cramps and sore bb's too really, and the sneezes! theres so many of us with just these as symptoms its got to be fairly normal, right!?

Good morning ladies! (8am here in Japan already)

Sorry to hear about your loss, mummyoftwo, and for your friend, MissFox- really sad.

Have been madly googling (as I'm sure you've all been doing!) and it seems a lot of people don't start feeling any MS until at least 6 weeks, and sometimes 8 or 10.

I'm really not wanting it to start at all because I'm a yoga teacher and don't know how I'll teach my classes if I feel very nauseous/need to throw up- I also can't really eat anything for the 2 hours I'm teaching/doing reception and have been getting quite hungry during my morning classes even if I have had breakfast before.

I guess I'll see- my mother said she had a bit of nausea with all three of us but never once threw up so I hope I'll be the same!

using a due date calculator, we're due on april 13th!! :)

Congratulations MrsMay, I think you are the first due on the 13th so far!

mummytotwo- :hugs: so sorry.

Cornbread- It's been horribly hot and humid here as well. We are expecting another day in the upper 90s with heat index over 100. There is a chance of rain tonight. I'm really hoping that will cool things off a bit.

I'm so tired right now. Tried to take a nap, but couldn't sleep. I think I'll get a little more work done then try again before dinner. I'm going out to eat with a really close friend tonight. Going to tell her I'm pregnant. She'll be the only one to know besides my husband.

I know. I'm already feeling the exhaustion and lack of energy and the heat and humidity just make it that much worse. And I hate walking out of a building or getting out of the car and my glasses fogging up b/c of the humidity. I can deal with the heat better if it's dry, but the muggyness... YUCK!

Ugh. I am SO tired all the time now. My house is a disaster and needs cleaning, I have tons of laundry and dishes to do, and the yard needs to be mowed and DH is still in a cast, but I just have no energy to do all that. Plus it's hot and humid. Yesterday it was still over 100 degrees fahrenheit after 7pm. How icky is that?

Where are you that it is over 100? I am in FL and it has been wicked here lately! lol I feel your pain, the heat is brutal when your pregnant!!

I'm in Central Texas. Ugh. 10:30 pm and it's still 89 degrees out, heat index of 96 degrees, and humidity at 58%. Can we say yuck?

using a due date calculator, we're due on april 13th!! :)

Yay! :) You're due just a day after me. :)

Eeiuurgghh...feeling so sickly this morn...hoping and praying I'm not as bad as last time!!

Hope you are all well!! Reg has decided that 6 is a good time to get up... And he's done the eggiest poo that I can't cope changing just for a min! Need a peg!

Oh my goodness. I had to jump out of bed and to the loo to be sick this morning. Now not entirely sure how I'm going to cope being on a call centre. With the only toilet at work being the other side of the building.

I'm sorry you ladies are feeling so sick! On the time change again- crazy you're in tomorrow! It's almost midnight here- I'm getting ready for bed!

Hey ladies
has anyone in the Uk been to see their Dr yet? What kind of thing do they say? I'm going this afternoon and am rather worried she'll think I'm crazy comign this early!

Hey ladies
has anyone in the Uk been to see their Dr yet? What kind of thing do they say? I'm going this afternoon and am rather worried she'll think I'm crazy comign this early!

Not been to the doctor yet but sure they wont think your crazy for going early. Im booked in to see doctor end of August as going away but she would have seen me earlier. Hope all goes well this afternoon you'll be fine x
Feeling so full and bloated anyone else finding clothes tight already!!!:flower:

Hey ladies

nah she wont think ur :wacko: lol
i went to docs at 11dpo to get pregnancy confirmed :thumbup:

yeah ive been to the dr. they dont really do anythin. Just refer you to the midwife. They just took my bp and gave me some leaflets and sent of the medical exemption form xx

morning ladies

no toothache anymore dentist pulled out tooth !!!

Oh poor your hopeful2010 but at least it's sorted now!

Clothes definitely feeling tight sallysaunders - so I'm sitting about in trackies all day - until I go to the Drs later when I've got to look decent and not too frumpy!

We're meant to be going to Kenya in late Oct so coz of the malaria tablets, I don't think we can now so the main point in going is making sure she supports us when we contact Thomson!

Morning girls x

I feel quite sickly this morning !
I was starving had a cooked brekfast at work and now I feel sick again :haha:

Hope everyone is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79