***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Morning girls x

I feel quite sickly this morning !
I was starving had a cooked brekfast at work and now I feel sick again :haha:

Hope everyone is ok xx

just had a look at your stuff on facebook hun, you have some gorgeous stuff. Mite get some when we get paid xxx

Am i the only one with no cramping? staerting to worry a bit now :-( xx

I have cramping then none for a couple of days... As soon as I start to worry about not having cramps, they come back and I panic haha

Got my scan at 4:20. I'm 5+4... Fiancé is at work in London so I have to on my own. I'm so nervous :(

thanks girls Good luck cottlestonpie!! xxx

I've had a couple of twinges, but Im still panicking over them!

I can't wait until 2nd tri and I can stop knicker checking - until its 3rd tri and its knicker checking or plug!

Morning girls...
I dont really have cramps either, just every once in a while. I still have light spotting/staining. Kind of worrisome, but I had it with my DD too. Tests are still getting darker though! My bbs are sore and very veiny, but thats about my only symptom..I cannot wait to start puking!!
I need some reassurance that this baby in going to make it :)

Hi, I'm due 8th April :happydance: I tested 3 times last week and all were positive! I'm still a bit in shock TBH, and expecting to wake up from a dream! This was month 5 of trying. I did have some brown spotting and cramps, but that stopped by middle of last week, then nausea and back ache kicked in but since this week I've felt fine apart from being a bit tired. I'd like some symptoms to come really so I know this is actually happening!

This will be my 2nd baby, I already have a daughter who will be 3 in November.

:wave: everyone.

Hi Disco Diva, welcome to the expanding April club!

I have bleeding last week and some funky cramps early this week - now it all seems to have disappeared which is making me panicky too ! Maybe it's the calm before the storm..!!!

Anyone else's 'toilet habits' taken a knock yet?! It's my main problem at the mo!

Hi, I'm due 8th April :happydance: I tested 3 times last week and all were positive! I'm still a bit in shock TBH, and expecting to wake up from a dream! This was month 5 of trying. I did have some brown spotting and cramps, but that stopped by middle of last week, then nausea and back ache kicked in but since this week I've felt fine apart from being a bit tired. I'd like some symptoms to come really so I know this is actually happening!

This will be my 2nd baby, I already have a daughter who will be 3 in November.

:wave: everyone.

Hi, welcome to the forum and the april sweepeas. Congratulations, looking forward to getting to know everyone xx

gosh we all been very busy lately !!! LOL !!!!!

do we have a running total of how many bfp's we have !!!

Can I join? I just got my BFP today and I don't want to jinx it... but I am just soooo excited.

April 18th would be my EDD.

My taxi is not here and my scans in 10 minutes!! As if I wasn't anxious enough!! :(

Welcome Disco, we also share the same due date!!

Welcome to the new girls...congratulations!!

Disco- We have the same due date! My little girl will be 3 in September :) Nice spacing of ages huh? I can't wait for my daughter to be a big sis!!!

Can I join? I just got my BFP today and I don't want to jinx it... but I am just soooo excited.

April 18th would be my EDD.

of course you can hun. congrats xxx

Good morning ladies! I'm so excited! I get to go to the Dr. today for my first appointment- although it's just to confirm that I'm pregnant. Hopefully my next one wont be too far off from that. I can't believe it's taken over a week to get me in just to confirm! Oh well. 4:30 is far away.

Lol Miss Fox, 4.30 has been and gone here! I just got in from work! good luck later!

I felt properly sick for the 1st time this morning :) but it passed fairly quickly!

Getting to tell my parents in on Sat :D:D can't wait! anyone else told others apart from DH yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->