***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I told my parents last Friday, the day we found out (and also had it confirmed with bloods). I hadn't told them about the previous pregs and losses because I had been waiting until my first dr appointment and lost both babies by that time. So this time I decided to tell them early just so I wouldn't chicken out if something did happen. Feels so much better to have told. A bit annoyed that Mom didn't seem to understand why I wanted to wait to tell everyone else until 2nd tri (or at the very least until like an 8 week scan) but she is going along with it.

Best of luck on Saturday, I'm sure they're going to be over the moon!!

Good luck Miss Fox... let us know how it goes. I am eager for my first appt, but still have to wait until next Friday!! I can't even tell them why I'm coming in b/c everything is an automated system. Feels like calling a credit card company, just to schedule an appt!

I still have no MS, which I am okay with!! Still cramps on and off. Bad last night. Horrible nightmare last night, don't know if that's related, but not usual for me. Sore BBs still getting bigger by the day.... Lots of men in cars stopping for me at crosswalks now!!

I haven't told anyone buy you all and DH. We are trying to wait until 2nd tri, just to be safe. This is our first BFP and we don't want to tell anyone until we feel more sure. Plus it will be such a spectacle in our families... Hardest to not tell my sisters!!

im waiting till after my first scan to tell my family so 14 days to go !!!:happydance:

we have told them every other time ive been pregnant straight away so decided to keep it secret for a little while

ive had to tell a few people at work just because of the things i do there

Feels like I have to believe it myself before I can start telling everyone.

Pinksnowball - I love Twilight too! Read all the books more than once. Great series. My husband calls our little pea "the vampire" everytime I get a cramp...

Got my doc appt in the morning will prob get an early scan again just to check for multiples because I've been on clomid for a yr, I tested again this afternoon and said 1-2 wks again so not sure what that's about cos I haven't done the deed since 3 weeks today unless the swimmer pounced as soon as the egg was released and it took a dew more days to then implant which would make sense (I think) will test later on next week see then

Still got sore boobs and cramps which is more than I had with Rhys although the cramps I got but the doc told me cramps are a good sign as it a sign of implantation and womb stretching :)

My taxi is not here and my scans in 10 minutes!! As if I wasn't anxious enough!! :(
Let us know how it goes and what they can see!

Nothing.Because I didn't make it.
I chased up the taxi. The lady at the cab office had the cheek to say they tried to pick me up but I wasn't there.
I work at a company who has an account with this taxi firm. So I know for a FACT that nobody tried to pick me up because we have a designated pick-up spot and I waited there for 20 minutes, and if I wasn't there they'd have called to find out where I was.

I phoned the hospital who told me that if I wasn't there within 10 minutes, the scan would be cancelled and I'd have to rebook.

The second taxi didn't turn up.

The hospital notes and records all have massive question marks all over my paperwork. "Suspected" pregnancy. Possible ectopic. Nothing in uterus at 4w scan.
I've been terrified and I was meant to get answers today, and now I have to wait all because of a lazy cab driver. :cry:

(I only have to wait til tomorrow but that's entirely not the point.)

I love twilight too I'm obsessed lol, and font wish for ms I didwith Rhys snd bang on 14 weeks till the day he was born 5:15pm when I got in from work I threw up it drove me mad, and omg if I thought anything was off in the fridge I'd be boffing I couldn't eat chewing gum CIA my gag reflexwas so sensitive and I have no idea how I brushed my teeth lol

I'm telling my parents tomorrow night - have had to make up a silly excuse to go and see them for the night! And we're telling my husband's mum on Saturday (his dad died earlier this year). I know they will be thrilled! It will be the first grandchild on both sides. But I'm still quite nervous about telling them and unsure about how to do it!

Cottleston - what a crazy misfortune! I would be so pissed about that! Darn idiots can't ever show up on time! I hope things go better tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you that some of those question marks get answered!

Helen - I can't believe what crazy MS to get stuck with for most of your pregnancy! Let's all hope that's not the case this time around. I found some white fuzzy pasta sauce in my MIL's fridge and was gagging... nothing more just yet thank goodness! Opened a new can of sauce and it still smelled off to me. DH thought I was nuts, said it smelled sweet and delicious. So I cooked with it and was able to eat it, but I was surprised.

I have my first appointment with the midwife two weeks today, cant wait woo hoo, just feels like forever to wait for the scan

How many weeks did your doc require to do a scan (not private)? I want one so bad!!!

Sorry to hear that cottleston. That sucks!
Alright- I'm getting ready for work. Can't wait til this afternoon!

Grrr at the taxi's cottleston :growlmad:

I've decided how to tell my parents, we're giving them apology cards we've made for not being able to do things next year and then inside it says 'however we do have another exciting event planned, we hope you like it' and a pic of my bfp :D

So can't wait!

That's a great way to tell them!!! Love it!!!

Cottleston, so sorry for your taxi woes, what a mess. I would have had some strong words for the company and would also make sure anyone I know that uses them is aware of how you were ignored and abandoned. Glad that you're able to get in tomorrow. Small consolation I know, but much better than a week.

Hi Ladies hope all is well

We told my Mom last night, I got a little lime green gift bag(her fav color), put a bib in it that said "dont make call my grandma" and a positive digi test. She was so excited, jumping up and down screaming. It was great. : )

Hi Ladies hope all is well

We told my Mom last night, I got a little lime green gift bag(her fav color), put a bib in it that said "dont make call my grandma" and a positive digi test. She was so excited, jumping up and down screaming. It was great. : )

My taxi is not here and my scans in 10 minutes!! As if I wasn't anxious enough!! :(
Let us know how it goes and what they can see!

Nothing.Because I didn't make it.
I chased up the taxi. The lady at the cab office had the cheek to say they tried to pick me up but I wasn't there.
I work at a company who has an account with this taxi firm. So I know for a FACT that nobody tried to pick me up because we have a designated pick-up spot and I waited there for 20 minutes, and if I wasn't there they'd have called to find out where I was.

I phoned the hospital who told me that if I wasn't there within 10 minutes, the scan would be cancelled and I'd have to rebook.

The second taxi didn't turn up.

The hospital notes and records all have massive question marks all over my paperwork. "Suspected" pregnancy. Possible ectopic. Nothing in uterus at 4w scan.
I've been terrified and I was meant to get answers today, and now I have to wait all because of a lazy cab driver. :cry:

(I only have to wait til tomorrow but that's entirely not the point.)

OH MY!! i would have been mad! what time are you in tomorrow? I have my consultant apt. and hopefully first scan, at 11.15 tomorrow.

Welcome to all the new BFPs!

How many weeks did your doc require to do a scan (not private)? I want one so bad!!!

Between 10 to 14 weeks assuming you have not had reocurring misscariage or bleeding... Private early scans cost between £50 to£100 XX

I'm in around 10am.
Spotting has got worse this afternoon. It's redder than the usual pink. I hope it's temporary due to today's stressing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->