***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm in around 10am.
Spotting has got worse this afternoon. It's redder than the usual pink. I hope it's temporary due to today's stressing. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't stress! When I found out about my friend losing her baby yesterday I stressed so hard and started to cramp really bad!

Massive hugs Cottleston, I would of flipped at the taxi company - idiots!

Ok, so I've suddenly grown in the chest area, my OH isnt complaining but its still annoying there stretching my nice top!

Kimboowee- I feel you! Mine have gone up at least a cup- STOP GROWING!
My problems is that DF isn't totally stoked on huge breasts- too bad I'm a DD naturally. This is going to get tricky! Finding 34 DDD or Es even? UGH!

:hugs: cottleston, are thinking of you hun, hope everything is good for your scan tomorrow. xx

Thinking of you Cottleston, I hope the spotting stops and you get good news at your scan tomorrow! I admire you, I would have gone off on the cab company!

Hiya everyone

I just got my BFP this morning on a superdrug test..its faint but there..tested tonight on an asdas own and another faint line....being over the moon is an understatement lol.

My due date is April 17th..can u put me down for that please.

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's xxxxxx

Cottelstone - I just saw ur post, hope evrything is fine and your spotting stops. :hugs: I would have gone off on that terrible cab driver!

hey ladies im lyndz a newbie! Got my bfp confirmed at doctors today. Im about 5weeks gone and apparently due date will be bout 14th x

Hiya everyone

I just got my BFP this morning on a superdrug test..its faint but there..tested tonight on an asdas own and another faint line....being over the moon is an understatement lol.

My due date is April 17th..can u put me down for that please.

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's xxxxxx

congrats added you to the list xxx

Hi ladies I would like to join you all. I got my BFP on Monday and after 3mcs I have been pretty scared and nervous all week. I did get a blood test on monday and my level was 30 and was told for 3+2 that was good. I did have another quantive done today but wont get my results til tomorrow. I am feeling good about it though as my hpt are dark and I got a pregnant on a cd digi. My edd is April 15,2011.

Hi ladies I would like to join you all. I got my BFP on Monday and after 3mcs I have been pretty scared and nervous all week. I did get a blood test on monday and my level was 30 and was told for 3+2 that was good. I did have another quantive done today but wont get my results til tomorrow. I am feeling good about it though as my hpt are dark and I got a pregnant on a cd digi. My edd is April 15,2011.

congratulations sounds promising xx

Got my BFP the other day, EDD April 11th! Glad to join you ladies!

Congratulations to all the new ladies and welcome!!! Happy and healthy 9 mos!

Congrats to all the new BFP's happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

Congratulations to all the new ladies and welcome!!! Happy and healthy 9 mos!

I just seen your on progestrone as well. I take orally 200mg 2x a day but I see alot of people take the suppository and I wonder if I should ask my dr. How is yours working? Is it messy?

Ok- I've been officially confirmed as pregnant! :rofl:
EDD is April 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"