***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Congrats MissFox!!! So very very very happy for you. 5 weeks in and you've already been through a lot. Hope the remaining 35 weeks are much less stressful!

ReedsGirl, congrats!! Yep, I've been taking 200mg 1x day vaginally since 2 dpo. The suppositories are a bit messy, but honestly you get used to them. I put them in at night, so usually only have the major leaks when I go to the bathroom first thing in the morning. You will have to deal with continual white streaks on your undies, but it's clean and doesn't smell. Takes a little planning when want to BD as well since I have to make sure we do it before we put it in. But it will all be worth it if it keeps the little one safe. Were you put on progesterone due to past mc's or for some other reason? It was for past mc's for me and also my LP is on the shorter side so I think it may have helped little one to have time to implant as well. I see your OH is in the service, please tell him thank you for me and God bless!!!

I am also on Prometrium 200mg the same thing as you but 2x a day and my dr is having me take orally. I wonder why there is a difference. I was put on it cause I have had 3 early mcs since Nov. My last one was in June. I was pretty sure my lp was fine but for some reason I could feel the pregnancies leave my body and actually had been referred to a FS and had a appt for Sept 1. BUt I do have 3 kiddos from a previous marriage so I was super determined to get pregnant on my own. I am also on a prenantal, 500mg of B6 and 81mg of baby aspirin.

Hi and congrats to all the new bfps!!

It's just gone 6am and I can't get back to sleep.
This might sound nuts but I'm starting to think my bleeding is somehow related to pregnacare. I forgot to take it once last week and that's when my spotting stopped. So yesterday I deliberately missed one and just took folic acid instead and would you believe it... No spotting this morning!
It could just be coincidence but anyone use any other brands which are worth trying as I'm tempted to switch just in case.

Hey CottlestonPie, I just read about your dumb a$$ taxi driver - OMG, I'd have totally flipped out - well done you for controllling yourself coz that probably wouldn't have help bump anyway - we'll all get stressed for you instead!
I'm not taking anything except folic so can't really advise on the tablets - but do what makes you feel best. I don't know your history hun but if you eat a balanced diet anyway, I'd doubt you'd need anything else - but I am a bit adverse to pill-popping so that's only my opinion...!! I really hope things work out for you today.

Welcome to the new BFPs - ncmommy we have the same EDD!

Sticky glue for everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

May I join? Got my BFP Tues, Wed and Today. Had to make sure.

According to edd calculators I'm due the 15th of April.

I'm going to the docs tomorrow to get it confirmed.

Would love to have you all as bump buddies. :hugs:

morning ladies after saying no symptoms have a stitch like feeling in my tummy today and took another test to make sure and 2nd line came up before control line so yeah !!!!

Attachments

• 5 weeks !!!.jpg
    5 weeks !!!.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
I can't beleive how fast this thread moves!!! :haha:

Hi all April mummy's! :happydance:

Hi Baby Dance and Bernina my due date twins :D Bernina, I think the age gap is going to work really well, she is so ready for a baby brother or sister!! :)

:hugs: for CottlestonPie, really hope you get good news at your scan.

Morning everybody :)

How is April Mummy's 2011 doing today?

It's great to see so many people so far due in April!

We have a long, magical and crazy 8months ahead of us! But im sure each and everyone of us will enjoy it and at the end have a beautiful baby to craddle on that special day!

So keep your head up, relax and lets together enjoy whats coming our way! :)
xoxoxoxo

Good Morning Ladies

Congratulations to you.. such great news!:flower:

Good Morning Ladies

Congrats!! We have the same due date!!:)

Wow, a bunch more new ladies. This thread is really growing. Welcome and congrats to all of you!

Hey everyone

Well my sore boobs kicked in this morning, up to now ive had them slightly tender but they came in full force this morning *ouch*

Hows everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->