***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Sore bbs were my first real symptom. They are still really sore, but I'm also very tired and have had a few fun times with morning sickness.

Pinksnowball that is so neat. Congrats! a real life bump buddy.

Girls I just hit my 4 week mark and my lower back is killing me. Af would have been due today. Is anyone else experiencing this and am I just being a worry wart?

Yaaay! My scan showed a sac and yolk in the right place! They finally ruled out ectopic, finally!!
The scan was booked too early so they couldn't see any bubba but I'm having another scan between 8 or 9 weeks to check for the heartbeat. :D
Bit of spotting again this afternoon but I think that's because I've had my cervix prodded at during the scan. I'm soooo relieved!
Thanks for the support everyone :hugs: xx

yey thats great !!!!

u need yourself a ticker now!!

Just got my BFP in my work bathroom!!! 3 seconds and a faint + so I know it's not an evap line!!! Mark me down for April 19th!!!

Wonderful news Cottle.

Also my due date on first page is wrong. Its the 15th not the 13th. sorry to be a pain. Thank you

You girls have back pain?

Hi,

Yeah got back pain and my legs hurt too. Weird.

Yay same due date.

Yey Cottlestonpie, that's fabulous :happydance:, I bet you're so pleased! What's the piccie like?!

Welcome Failpolish - how you're keeping a straight face at work I do not know!

Just thought I'd share the current view on my desk - my DH and best friend are mad!
https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/noileena/jenandIanpresent.jpg

Dobchops thank you for replying. I am a worrier. lol I have had 3 early mcs so at this point I am still poas to see lines. Are you also due the 15th?

yip due on the 15th as well.

I understand how you feel, every little twinge, pull, ache and pain makes me worry too. I'm going to be totally crazy by the end. LOL.

Hoping and praying for sticky little beans for all of us.

hi can i join? i dont want to temp fate or nothing as iv only just found out but im soooo excited! iv spent the last 2 years in ltttc and cant believe i finally get to post in here WOW! :cloud9:

oh forgot to add, my EDD is 17th woohoo!!!!!!!!

sorry just cant seem to contain myself :)

Failpolish that is great!! and at work. what do u do? Have to admit I giggled when I read. :)

Yey Cottlestonpie, that's fabulous :happydance:, I bet you're so pleased! What's the piccie like?!

Welcome Failpolish - how you're keeping a straight face at work I do not know!

Just thought I'd share the current view on my desk - my DH and best friend are mad!
https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/noileena/jenandIanpresent.jpg

awwwwww:cloud9:

Hi Bumski - welcome to April Sweet Peas! My DH is from Stoke too - snap with the dogs as well! Here's to a H&H 9 months

hi can i join? i dont want to temp fate or nothing as iv only just found out but im soooo excited! iv spent the last 2 years in ltttc and cant believe i finally get to post in here WOW! :cloud9:

oh forgot to add, my EDD is 17th woohoo!!!!!!!!

sorry just cant seem to contain myself :)

congratulations sweetie xxx

Dobchops will have to add u as my duedate buddy if thats okay.

bumski so glad to see you! I have been following ur test!! congrats!

Congrats to the new BFP's and welcome.

Cottlestone - congrats sweetie that's great news

Noileena - love the pic, that is too cute!

I'm officially 5 weeks today!!! I'm really tired with super sore bbs, no ms yet. I can't seem to stop temping, I want to make sure that my temp is staying up. I'm going to try to make this morning the last time I take my temp.

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->