***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

noileena - thankyou, wow few coincidences there, gotta love the dogs ay? :hugs:

pinksnowball - thankyou hun xx

reedsgirl - oh it has been a nightmare, iv been up and down with it, if id have been sensible i would have waited until af due, who wants sensible though lol :blush:

h&h pregnancy to everyone else too :kiss:

I'm vacillating between happy-giggle hysterics and moody tears, hehehe. Fortunately I'm an archivist so in the dark dungeon of my library no one can notice the crazy! How I'm going to get anything done today, I don't know. And my SO is out of town for work so I don't want to tell him until he's home! Fortunately I have this message board because I'm bursting at the seams!!
:cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

I am on my phone now so I will do when I get home. woohoo a due date buddy!!:)

Congrats to all the new gals and welcome!! A very happy and healthy 9 mos to us all!!

CottlesotnPie, yeah!! So glad things are in the right place, that is wonderful news!!

ReedsGirl, my first sign was backache, and have read lots of women have the same thing. In fact I woke up this morning a bit scared as felt nothing, and am currently in my chair at work with a killing lower back. So I guess be careful what you wish for :) As for oral vs vaginal progesterone, from what I've read there is some evidence that shows it's absorbed better vaginally, which would proably explain why you take 2 a day and I take one.

Nadira, I've been temping too and think I will until my first scan in a week. I just find it comforting to see the temps above the coverline even though for me they're totally unreliable since I'm on progesterone. Can you give me a link to your chart, I'd love to take a peek if you don't mind. Mine's at the bottom of my sig.

5 weeks today, was so excited to see the pic on my ticker change today!!!

I've known for a week and it still feels as sureal as it did when the nurse called with the blood results.

Congrats to all the new gals and welcome!! A very happy and healthy 9 mos to us all!!

CottlesotnPie, yeah!! So glad things are in the right place, that is wonderful news!!

ReedsGirl, my first sign was backache, and have read lots of women have the same thing. In fact I woke up this morning a bit scared as felt nothing, and am currently in my chair at work with a killing lower back. So I guess be careful what you wish for :) As for oral vs vaginal progesterone, from what I've read there is some evidence that shows it's absorbed better vaginally, which would proably explain why you take 2 a day and I take one.

Nadira, I've been temping too and think I will until my first scan in a week. I just find it comforting to see the temps above the coverline even though for me they're totally unreliable since I'm on progesterone. Can you give me a link to your chart, I'd love to take a peek if you don't mind. Mine's at the bottom of my sig.

5 weeks today, was so excited to see the pic on my ticker change today!!!

I've known for a week and it still feels as sureal as it did when the nurse called with the blood results.

hey hun,

symptoms have started today aching tummy like someone twisting skin!!!

How are u doing ?

Wonderful news Cottle.

Also my due date on first page is wrong. Its the 15th not the 13th. sorry to be a pain. Thank you

You girls have back pain?

oops sorry hun, ive changed it xx

congrats to the new bfps

Great news cottleston, so pleased for you!

Wow thats great pinksnowball congrats to your sister!

Sickness is back with a vengence today. My mum has just popped round and said i look ill lol (she doesnt know) so shes took the kids to town so ive got an hour to do the housework, so i better get to it

speak to you later xxx

Noileena and Bumski- Are those your dogs? SOOOO CUTE!
Cottleston- I'm so glad that they saw a sac and you know it's not etopic! I'm happy to hear that.
And to all the ladies with backpain- I've had it too. So we're not alone!

I have a silly question... I notice a lot of you ladies are on progesterone... is that something we all should be taking? I'm really worried because my doctor cannot fit me in until September 14th!

Thank goodness I have you all, or else I would be lost!

Noileena and Bumski- Are those your dogs? SOOOO CUTE!
Cottleston- I'm so glad that they saw a sac and you know it's not etopic! I'm happy to hear that.
And to all the ladies with backpain- I've had it too. So we're not alone!

yeah little terror, he never sits still, i have another one too :wacko:

You inspired me to show off my Little "Nugget" She is only calm while I'm sleeping- and even then- sometimes she likes to pounce on me while I'm sleeping. We're working on that though- since she's gonna be a big sister. We also have a lab/pit mix who is HUGE and about 4 yrs old

Hopeful, I bet it's a relief to feel some symptoms starting up. Hope they're enough to make you feel reassured, but not too much so that you're uncomfortable. In a sick sort of way I wish I were on my knees puking every morning and feeling nasueus all day, but realize even that's no gaurantee that everything is progressing normally. I kind of feel like someone punched me lightly in the stomach, not sure what that's about. Maybe because I just ate. P.S. Our babies have been upgraded from poppyseeds to appleseeds today!!

MissFoxy, your pup is adorable!!

Widget, a few of us are on progesterone usually due to recurrent miscarriages (I've had 2). It can also be used to treat a luteal phase defect (short luteal phase). Normally you start around 2 DPO and continue until the end of the first trimester when the placenta takes over hormone production. I'm sure you're fine and the majority of women do not need to take it. In fact there is some debate whether it even works at all. Some drs argue that it only prolongs a non viable pregnancy, others say it can save a viable pregnancy that would otherwise be lost. I've read the pros and cons and decided for me it was needed. I honestly believe I have been pregnant many times, but that the little one never had a chance to implant before AF would arrive.

:flower: Can I join the thread? Haven't had the dr appt yet, but according to FertilityFriend I'm due April 18. Just had a hcg beta done on Wednesday and it was 17 - so I'm not even 4 weeks yet!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to all!

Tabby - congrats on ur bfp and wlecome to the thread!

Bernina - I think if you click the flowers with the ladybug in my siggy it will take you to my chart. I say I'm gonna stop temping but I think I'll keep going until I get a ultrasound to confirm beanie is growing and doing well

Hi Nadira! I tried clicking on the banner but it's not clickable. I was able to find your FF username and got to your chart that way (I'm so sneaky!) Your temps are similar to mine, going up and down up and down. I always thought they were supposed to gradually go up then stay way up, but mine are all over the place. Well above the cover line, but still erratic. Probably because our sleep is not consistant anymore and who knows maybe the hormones fluctuate some days.

definitely can be because of sleep patterns I actually stopped taking mine because every little dip was worrying me... I know I am doing all I can so I have to stop that... my BF keeps saying how warm I feel like heat is radiating off me but my temp is lower after all day then it is when I wake up so I stopped the maddness... as for me I have felt like I am going to vomit any minute all morning and nothing... and the only pain in my boobs that I have besides the sore nips every now and then is this massive blue vein on my breast that is tender to the touch today... OOOOOOWWWWWWW... all keep ketting sharp pain here and there today on the lower right side.. maybe bean is burrowing in more but ooooooooowwwwww... only happened for a few minutes off and on like a pulsating stab better now..

Yaaay! My scan showed a sac and yolk in the right place! They finally ruled out ectopic, finally!!
The scan was booked too early so they couldn't see any bubba but I'm having another scan between 8 or 9 weeks to check for the heartbeat. :D
Bit of spotting again this afternoon but I think that's because I've had my cervix prodded at during the scan. I'm soooo relieved!
Thanks for the support everyone :hugs: xx

Hurray!!! Glad you finally got in and everything checked out! What fabulous news! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->