***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Yaaay! My scan showed a sac and yolk in the right place! They finally ruled out ectopic, finally!!
The scan was booked too early so they couldn't see any bubba but I'm having another scan between 8 or 9 weeks to check for the heartbeat. :D
Bit of spotting again this afternoon but I think that's because I've had my cervix prodded at during the scan. I'm soooo relieved!
Thanks for the support everyone :hugs: xx

hey hun, so glad to hear it went well!!:hugs:
i had my scan today too - it's in the right place, sac and yolk and beginings of the fetal pole - i was worried when she said that but apparently it's normal so i'm feeling quite positive now! got another booked next fri to see if progressing....

welcome to all the new BFPs - we are quite a group now!!

xxx

Sorry I'm not on much right now, things got a little crazy here. LOL I'm still just tired all the time and cokes all taste weird, no matter what kind they are.

Yay more april mummies Im due on the 15th can't wait :happydance:
1st scan 20th september xx

i didn't even realise you could find out so early? i found out last sunday 7dpo af not due til this sunday.
Is anybody telling people i don't think im going to wait til scan i never have before x

Congrats Jeffsar!!! More good news! Love to hear that all the doc appts are going so well for everyone! :happydance:

:wohoo: Welcome and congrats to all the new BFPs! Can't believe how quickly our group has been growing. So many new faces just since yesterday!!!

Glad you found it Bernin(sneaky,sneaky) : ) Yeah thats partly why I keep temping because my temps are so erractic. I do think not getting enough sleep is effecting my temps

Camishantel - Your right it does add stress because If my temp drops I'm worried all day.

Cornbread - I know what u mean nothings tastes right and I have no appetite

lisaed - I am waiting for quite awhile - only because this is my first BFP and a close relative had a MC earlier this year, so I don't want to get anyone's hopes too high just yet... playing it cautious. I'm still in shock that this is happening!! Very happy and wish I could tell the world!

nadira - I think it's so bizzare b/c my belly is rumbling like I'm starving, but I don't have an appetite for anything. I pretty much force feed myself at this point.

I think weeks 3 & 4 I was eating everything I could find... now I can't find anything that appeals to me.

Yey Cottlestonpie, that's fabulous :happydance:, I bet you're so pleased! What's the piccie like?!

Thanks! xx
I didn't get given a pic as it was on the NHS and they charge for it and since we couldn't really see baby at all, we're waiting for my 8-9 week scan for piccies.
But after a quick google search, it pretty much looked like this... a sac with a shadow of yolky stuff!

https://www.ob-ultrasound.net/images/us5week.jpg

I know it's like I'm hungry and not hungry at the same time, I bring my lunch to work and just nibble at it.

Fruit juice is my friend... apple, grape, pinapple, cranberry.... I'm living on the stuff!

Cottlestone - thats so exciting! I dont go to doc until the 19th and I hoping and praying they will be able to see somthing on an ultrasound by then.

Jazzycat- i think a lot of people wait but i have two daughters and told everyone straight away and eveything was fine,then last year got bfp and decided to wait then miscarried so im sticking to telling people :)
My mum passed away last week so i waited until after the funeral, i thought we could all do with some good news and it made my dads day xxx

I'm newly expecting an 'April sweet pea' can I join please?!

Congrats Gemie h&h 9 mnths to you and welcome to the thread

Congrats again Gemie and welcome to our April Sweet Peas group! Let us know your expected due date so you can get added to the tally.

lisaed - I like your way of thinking! I might not wait as long as I was originally thinking, but at least until the first scan or two to make sure I'm not imagining everything!! :)

From working it out myself I've got EDD 15th April. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"