***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I've told DH, my sisters, and one of my friends. I'm thinking about telling my parents this weekend, but not sure if I should this early. Especially since I don't know if I'm a very healthy 11dpo, or a very unhealthy 17 dpo. (beta hcg of only 17 two days ago...)

DH's family lives 6 hours away, so we're going to wait until we see them at Thanksgiving to tell them in person. By then I'll hopefully know the sex of the baby ANND I'll probably be showing, so it'll probably be a BIG shock for them!!

Lisaed, I'm so sorry about the loss of your Mom but am very glad you got to share some happy news with your Dad :hugs:

Anyone want to join up as buddies, my edd is 10th April :happydance::hugs:

Feeling okay. Bummed I have to wait a week before my first doc visit.

Heartburn is back. Went to a concert last night and had to leave early due to back pain and cramping. DH was sweet about it, but I felt bad... just can't dance like I used to...

Still having some issue finding a darn think I want to eat, but no MS yet. Just hunger pains and aversion to most food. Going to need to go bra shopping sooner than I thought and my pants are def. getting a bit tight.

How's everyone else feeling?

got my mw appt 18th august :happydance: i tried to tell the doc i wasnt as far as my dates but said they have to go on the lmp and then change the dates, and because she think i'm 7 wks which i know i'm not but she wouldnt give me an early scan boooo.

i told her i got two 1-2 weeks on a digi twice and i thought i should of got a 2-3wks and she said if she had a pound for every woman that didnt coincide with dates etc she'd be rich and told me to stop panicking,

x

My midwife aint gonna contact me for ages, though if once im roughly dated next week and I get to 9 weeks and she still hasnt been in contact I'll be chasing her up!

Helen thats crap! Can your midwife refer you for an early scan when you see her? If theres a higher chance thats your carrying multiples you think they'd want to check. x

^^^^i know i said to her when i got preg with rhys they sent me for an early scan to check, and she said 'there's nothing to see till 7 wks' i said thats not true i saw a blob with a flutter with rhys and i was 5wks 6days and she just looked blankly at me. she was totally useless.
even though i havent been on clomid there's still a chance as i've been taking clomid for over 12 months and i had ovulation spotting as well which can as well point to more than one egg being released. she didnt take a baselibe bp or anything. which i should have had because i get pre eclampsia.
oh well only week and a half to wait.

Don't tell me that cos I got ovulation spotting, eeeekkkkk!!!

ETA: I think i mean implantation!

Hopefully the next one might be more use!

sorry girls, haven't had chance to read through all the pages, but just introducing myself, I already have a five year old dd and a 3 approaching 4 ds, cd 28 today, tested and just got my :bfp: with no 3!!!

:dance:Congrats on the BFP Waiting!!! Welcome to the group! H&H 9 months to you!!

ewwww I feel soo sick right now... I think the feeling of needing to throw up is worse than actually throwing up.... oh well kinda like the fact that I have symptoms as I am trying to stay positive... anyone else not really have boob pain except the twinge here and there in the nips and then the big blue veins that have popped up... those popped up today for me and they are sore

YAY CAMI! We should be bump buddies- should I add you do my signiture? I know you were in some TTC posts with me!
Anyways- I called the Dr. to make my 8wk appointment- August 30th! Then one on the 3rd to go over results of tests and such? IDK. It's all new to me.

Missfox definitly add me hun and I will add you...if I figure out how... I get another scan on tuesday can't wait hopefully my numbers will be strong enough that we can see something then...

oh and I was in PCOS Clomid Club.. Big thread of early pregnancy symptoms and a couple others I don't remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->