***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

GEmie & Lisaed we all have to same due date with Dobchop. I found out at 10dpo and had bloods done were 30. Had a repeat yesterday on 13dpo and they have went up to 222 and my progestrone is 85!! I am so excited and happy this beanie seems to be sticking

GEmie & Lisaed we all have to same due date with Dobchop. I found out at 10dpo and had bloods done were 30. Had a repeat yesterday on 13dpo and they have went up to 222 and my progestrone is 85!! I am so excited and happy this beanie seems to be sticking

i love that there's people due at the same time as me :)

Wow, this thread moves on quickly! Japan being so many hours ahead of most of you I don't think I'll be able to reply to anyone's posts in "real time" unfortunately...

I know it's like I'm hungry and not hungry at the same time, I bring my lunch to work and just nibble at it.

Funny because this is exactly how I feel, but I've been making myself eat- it helps if I drink a lot while I'm eating I find.

Otherwise I don't really have much in the way of symptoms- slightly tender bbs, occasionally some tension in my lower back- I'm very very thirsty but that's not really unusual when it's 35+ deg C with humidity in the 80s and I have to walk all over Tokyo!

My sore gums/inside of mouth have settled down thank goodness, that was also making me lose my appetite.

Going to the hospital with my DH today (I speak Japanese but I feel like I need back-up in this situation) to make an appointment for a blood test- I'm not all that fond of the Japanese health system where you have to go to a hospital for everything and wish I could go to my family doctor back in NZ, but never mind! Not sure when I will get an appointment as you can only get one between 8.30am and 1.30pm and I will be working everyday next week- maybe the week after.

Okay enough rambling, still noone other than my DH knows because I'm waiting for my parents to get back from holiday before I tell them, so I'm putting it all here!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Morning everyone, my sister came to visit me yesterday (non preg one) and decided to stay the night .

So far she hasn't found out , I've tried to hide all my hpt's and vitamins but if she looks hard enough she will see them :haha:

Congrats on the BFP's Ladies!

Does anyone else still not believe its happening? i found out 5 days ago and it just doesn't seem real. My doc was not much help, didn't even make me do a test- said she believed the 8 that i already took- lol! so im waiting for the midwife to ring to make an appointment.

Im so excited about it tho i've hardly slept all week, keep waking up at 4am, 5am etc to go for a wee and cant get back to sleep!

i know i shouldn't be wishing my life away but im desperate for the next 8 weeks to fly by so i can tell someone

anyone else feel the same?
xx

yes Ginger, I still don't believe it! (Although I did only find out yesterday - lol!!) had a faint line on HPT yesterday evening, faint but also definately there, so used a clearblue indicator this am and came up with pregnant 1-2, wasn't prepared to believe it until I read it on an indicator!
Just need to shout out to Pinksnowball! :hi: don't know if I'll be making it to the NEC in Nov now - depends if i have nausea/sickness as bad this time as I have my last two pg's!!

morning girls! how's everyone today?

ginger84 - you are talking to afew fellow POAS addicts - iam not admiting to anyone just how many hpts i've taken now, just to be sure, examine darkness etc!!

Feeling a bit more settled today after the scan yesterday, was worried about the lack of fetal pole but from comments on b&b it seems that it's normal so fingers crossed next week we'll see more x

Morning girls

welcome and congrats to the new bfp's. ill update the list tonight.

my ms is getting worse i was sick all last night. We had a chinese and the smell just made me sick but i managed to eat a bit but then it all came back up. sorry a bit tmi.
had no sleep either lo kept waking every half hr for her dummy and then we were up at 6.30.

oh and youll have to excuse my typing, im usually feeding lo whilst im in here so no capitals etc

hope everyone else is ok this morning xxx

Heya! I'm due 7th April 2011 hehe :cloud9: :happydance: and am so excited *cross fingers* hope all goes well in next 8 months or so! This is my first and i'm sooooo nervous :blush:

Congratz to all

jxx

Good morning ladies.

Seems I am the worrier in the group. LOL. I just have to ask when you ladies get up in the morning are ur bbs sore? mine barely are. I am a paranoid mess since I have had 3 mc. I think I could poas everyday! I may lose my sanity!!:(

I started brown spotting today and am very worried. I checked my cervix and it feels sort of open but then I was never very good with determining cervix position and opening. I know it's too early to know anything and realize at least 50% who have spotting and even bleeding go on to have a healthy pregnancy, just with my history of miscarriages I'm really scared. Couple that with no symptoms except sore boobs and well I'm trying not to freak myself out. I don't have cramping but didn't with either of my previous mc's.

I don't have any more hpt put peed on an ovulation test and it came back a strong positive. I know that's not the best indication but it would appear there are still hormones in my system. Not sure if I should go to the urgent care for hcg levels or just wait it out until my scan next Friday (or a heavy bleed, whichever comes first). What do you ladies suggest?

Thanks for all of the support.

My bbs are barely sore at all in the morning but by the time evening comes, I can't wrap a towel around me after a shower because it rubs and my nipples are sooooo sensitive. The rest of my bbs mostly hurt after I've taken my bra off but I sometimes get pains and twinges through the day too.

I feel so queasy today that I just can't eat. No other symptoms today though apart from generally tired and groggy.

Berina I am sorry ur spotting. I wish I knew for sure what to say I would probably go to the er. I am a worry wart cause of my mcs as well. From what I understand brown blood is old. So maybe its ur ib just working its way down. good luck

Good morning ladies.

Seems I am the worrier in the group. LOL. I just have to ask when you ladies get up in the morning are ur bbs sore? mine barely are. I am a paranoid mess since I have had 3 mc. I think I could poas everyday! I may lose my sanity!!:(

Aww hunni. I've not even had anything like that and I'm so worried too. I tested again today just b/.c I have a draw full and I love seeing the second line appear lol
I will tell you though... my boobs are hardly sore... my nipples are slightly when I touch them, thats one thing that was different b/c I hardly get sore nipples.

This time is so nerve racking and I can't believe I''ve told people already I can't hold my own water!
I just hope this bean is a sticky one [-o<

Good morning ladies.

My bbs are only slightly tender at this point at any time of the day, and then only if I actually prod them, so you're not alone with that!

Ginger, I was having a hard time believing it too, but I had an internal ultrasound today (my first doctor's appointment to confirm the pregnancy- I thought they might do a blood test, was not expecting a scan!) and was told that although it's too early to see much, there's definitely a gestational sac there, so it's all starting to sink in now! I don't think I will really, fully believe it until I see a bump forming though!

Hi and congrats to all! :thumbup:

I'm about 4 weeks today and a nervous wreck following 3 mmc's! I've just been started on HCG injections to try and make it stick! Anyone else had experience with those?
xx

I started brown spotting today and am very worried. I checked my cervix and it feels sort of open but then I was never very good with determining cervix position and opening. I know it's too early to know anything and realize at least 50% who have spotting and even bleeding go on to have a healthy pregnancy, just with my history of miscarriages I'm really scared. Couple that with no symptoms except sore boobs and well I'm trying not to freak myself out. I don't have cramping but didn't with either of my previous mc's.

I don't have any more hpt put peed on an ovulation test and it came back a strong positive. I know that's not the best indication but it would appear there are still hormones in my system. Not sure if I should go to the urgent care for hcg levels or just wait it out until my scan next Friday (or a heavy bleed, whichever comes first). What do you ladies suggest?

If it would make you feel better, go to urgent care. No need for you to be in a panic for the next week if they can do a simple blood test. Do what you think is best for you. :hugs: so sorry you are having spotting. Like you said, spotting is common and doesn't mean that something is wrong.

Good morning ladies.

My bbs are not sore at all! But the ms and insomnia is certainly there!

The way I see it, poas as much as you need to... lol. Because once we get those first scans the urge to check with the hpts will diminish.

:hugs:

Aww Bernina I'm sory to hear about your spotting sweetie. :hugs: I'm sure everything is okay but if it would make you feel better than I would go to the doc and get your levelss checked. I probably would but every little thing worries me. Don't worry about symptoms were the same edd and the only symptom I have is sore bbs and nipples and that just started.

Bernina-
Sorry you are spotting sweetie! I have been spotting too, for about a week now!! It is very faint in color, lightish brown/tan- not always there, but sometimes- its been weird. My doc said not to worry, even with my history of 5 miscarriages, he said that is irrelevant and no prediction of how this pregnancy will turn out. Made me feel better!

Also, I spotted and bled alot and had horrible cramps when pregnant with my daughter and she is almost 3 yrs old! Ya just never know :p
Best thing to do....find something to keep you busy, stay positive and take deep breaths every so often!!!

I think that if its light and you arent uncomfortable and crampy, you are most likely just fine!! If you really want piece of mind, take a cheap HPT and smile at that dark line that I know you will get! Our little beans are going to be just fine!!

I started my heparin injections yesterday, twice daily...ouch! I am riddled with bruises already :(
So worth it though!!! Now I have to avoid letting people see me in my bikini (tough since we live on the beach) my family will know I am pregnant if they see the tell all bruises! I am trying to wait until I see the HB to tell anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->